RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I'm still laughing at the girls hyping a Anetra vs Sasha lip sync all season "It's what we want!" and thats what you got and even the original lip sync they had was overshadowed by one featuring Marcia.:rip:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I really thought Sasha was like 50 preshow just cause the way the queens were talking about her :dies:

Mistress allegedly spent 60K on her wardrobe for the season and 40K for the finale … a total of 100K :rip:

is the 100K in the room with us now? 

5 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Mistress allegedly spent 60K on her wardrobe for the season and 40K for the finale … a total of 100K :rip:

is the 100K in the room with us now? 

No her finale dress looked so expensive 

What a DUD of a finale

and a stellar lip-sync

Terrible overall, and terribly predictable

And what did Anetra do to her face? :rip: she looked AS’d in the finale like it made her face look so big 

3 hours ago, killer_rose said:

There was no way for Sasha to lose but that final lipsync was a snooze. We deserved a big ass battle between Anetra and Sasha!

I've been saying this, too. I honestly thought it was gonna be better than their first lipsync against each other. Sasha just got naked & rolled around the ground on her coat and Anetra swung string around. We did deserve better :coffee2:

I hate seeing fans blame the finale flop lipsync on the song choice. Knock on Wood ...knocks. The girls were just unusually tame. Was weird.

I can’t believe this week I wont be able to watch MIB on my TV :weeps:

What a STAR

All that said, Sasha is still a phenomenal performer and the best of the season. Easily. :butterfly:

Anetra is electric... the first time you watch her. By the end of the season? I'd rank Jax, and maybe even Salina, above her in terms of lipsyncers...

So can we all agree that S15 finally felt like an actual GOOD drag race US season again? S15>>>>>>>>the previous 5 seasons

:ahh:

"An UGLY girl can NEVER come for a PRETTY girl...

NO....

It's an ugly ***** like you, crawling out of the swamp to come for me".

17 minutes ago, Whis said:

So can we all agree that S15 finally felt like an actual GOOD drag race US season again? S15>>>>>>>>the previous 5 seasons

i think id give s15 like…a 7? in the back half, it’s helped a LOT by mistress, luxx, loosey, and salina, but the first half srsly struggles from the shorter eps + very few queens having any sort of plot

:doc: depending on how the edits of the first 10? or so eps were, it might’ve been able to go up to an 8 imo. id say it was def on par with 10 and 12 tho, def better than the other 3 :clap3:

This season is the best since 12. The only major problem was the excess of filler. 

I found the later episodes this season really boring :rip: The longer eps with less queens were awful.

Best season since S9 and maybe even better than that, idk what y'all see in Season 12. Imagine that season if Jaida never got cast. A nightmare :rip: Literally a Symone carrying S13 tea but amped up to a 10 since there was at least Denali's lipsync, Kandy vs Tamisha, Mik/Utica's looks and a few other moments throughout the season that helped. S12 was a SNOOZE with boring queens.

people who list season 12 as one of the best are not to be trusted …. worms for brains hunnie

7 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

anyone else find it suspicious that irene's runway package looked so good when the only two outfits of hers we saw on the show were a bra, panties, and a corset? :rip: i don't think any queen is dumb enough to buy a whole new runway package after their elimination for likes on a dying social media but did irene just get really unlucky?

Irene Dubois Runway - RuPaul's Drag Race Season 15 Episode 2 - TV Fanatic RuPaul's Drag Race Season 15, Episode 15 - "Reunited" fashion power  rankings – Crushing Krisis

Just rewatched the EP2 Untucked and you can see her packing Puffer, Tie Dye, Beautiful Nightmare, scrapped Checkered look (?), My Favorite Ball and the wigs for her promo look and the Ripped look. So she defo brought it with herself. Also iirc someone at Roscoe's said that they thought Irene would've been a frontrunner based on her looks alone

1 hour ago, Whis said:

Nope, for me it's one of the worst seasons ever. The premiere, Lollaparuza and the rusical were the only entertaining episodes for me.

15 and 14 were fun. 12 and 13 were not. :flower:

S13, S14, AS5, AS6, AS7 are all bad, I wouldn’t rewatch any of them

S15 compared to them is better.

• ATRL Moderator

S12 was great because we got a great winner, and we finally saw the skinny white payola’d queen lose out. 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Subomie said:

I found the later episodes this season really boring :rip: The longer eps with less queens were awful.

Yeah, I really hated this.  I didn’t mind the shorter episodes in the beginning and the producers should have stuck to their guns and kept it short all season. 

15 minutes ago, khalyan said:

S12 was great because we got a great winner, and we finally saw the skinny white payola’d queen lose out. 

Brooklyn lost in S11 tho :bunny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.