RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I'm shocked at how hard Anetra flopped in the finale :rip: her first performance was so boring and stiff, Luxx deserved to be top 2 instead of her.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Rigalo said:

I don’t even think it’s that “obvious” to the viewer that Sasha was dominating the season lol. Not everyone watches and keeps track with a point system of who was in the bottom, how many times someone won, etc. 

my mom thought Anetra was gonna win and my bf thought Luxx (:skull:) was gonna win. 

maybe not to a casual viewer. it was very obvious from like episode 2 that sasha was the frontrunner and had no real competition on the cast, I thought maybe they were leaning in for a first big girl crowning with how mistress was edited, but it became obvious around halfway that she wasn't consistent enough compared to sasha.

maybe I watch too much drag race, because it's been easy to say who is the winner in US drag race after a couple of episodes in the past three seasons, not sure if that's an editing issue or the production casting a 'star' in a weaker cast (symone, willow, sasha)

Edited by keerbyriri

7 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I got a 2 day posting restriction for being too messy in the spoiler thread cause a fake leak came out that Anetra had won and I had a meltdown, only for the Sasha win leak to come out right after I got the ban :ahh:  

Anetra payola runs deep, even here on ATRL /s

Mess :dies:

Well, at least you got the last laugh with Sasha getting crowned so hello, let’s celebrate that.gif

10 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Silly faces XD and boob thrusts, MID is just as one note as pANnEdTRA

Don't forget the spasm head shakes. Also add in a cruchy split.

7 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

If MTV/Paramount order 16 episodes, then WoW won't have a choice but to do 16 queens again unless they go the route of S13/14 where there are some non elimination episodes. 

This season really could've used a couple non-elimination episodes. Make talent show a non-elim episode so that Irene would've stayed for longer and maybe one double shantay to use on Anetra Vs Marcia. Plus with the lesser cast queens get more screen time, these four didn't have any storyline anyway 

3 hours ago, SLIME said:

Oh my god

WHO is doing it like her? ugh, iconic winner.

3 hours ago, SLIME said:

Oh my god

This one slaps even harder. It feels right to stan a top tier winner, one of a kind, iconic, legendary. 

If I had to judge only the finale performances, the Top 2 should have EASILY been Sasha against Luxx. Luxx was actually the only one who really surprised me (considering my expectations for her were quite low), Mistress did a nice but predictable job while Anetra was definitely the most boring one. Luxx had also my favourite song as well.

But I love Anetra so much, so I'm glad she went as far as Top 2. The lipsync was actually quite close tbh.

We might drag her for her new mug all the time but this hair :jonny5: it's ALWAYS correct

VLKU7eF.png

• ATRL Moderator
12 hours ago, publikcitizen said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Apparently on 4/20

Spoiler

4/20? Omg.... Laganja???? :chick2:

• ATRL Moderator

anyone else find it suspicious that irene's runway package looked so good when the only two outfits of hers we saw on the show were a bra, panties, and a corset? :rip: i don't think any queen is dumb enough to buy a whole new runway package after their elimination for likes on a dying social media but did irene just get really unlucky?

Irene Dubois Runway - RuPaul's Drag Race Season 15 Episode 2 - TV Fanatic RuPaul's Drag Race Season 15, Episode 15 - "Reunited" fashion power  rankings – Crushing Krisis

10 hours ago, Lord Gaga said:

The anetra hate is so weird it was so obvious she was second best of the night. Hence why she was first runner up.

During… the finale? :skull: her number was absolutely dead last

24 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

anyone else find it suspicious that irene's runway package looked so good when the only two outfits of hers we saw on the show were a bra, panties, and a corset? :rip: i don't think any queen is dumb enough to buy a whole new runway package after their elimination for likes on a dying social media but did irene just get really unlucky?

Irene Dubois Runway - RuPaul's Drag Race Season 15 Episode 2 - TV Fanatic RuPaul's Drag Race Season 15, Episode 15 - "Reunited" fashion power  rankings – Crushing Krisis

She got Bosco to sugar mama'd her ass, just like most constestants with past winners/finalists. Or she herself is just rich or that delusional.

28 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

You forgot the entrance sis. I think she just was unlucky.

I still can’t believe Sasha ate them up that bad with the individual performance.

apparently the reaction live was even crazier 

Also Lossey should have picked a signature look cause you kind of forget she was there 

56 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

I don't think she bought a whole new package but I do think she spent a lot of time, money and effort in touching the looks up and producing those photoshoots :rip: I don't think any of those looks would have come across half as well on the actual runway

57 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

nah. just look at her ig, you will see that she reused some looks/wigs for the show and always has creative good looks.

and i read somewhere that she spent only 8k for the show.

We really missed out on boss ***** with anetra and Sasha 

There was no way for Sasha to lose but that final lipsync was a snooze. We deserved a big ass battle between Anetra and Sasha!

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Rep2000 said:

She got Bosco to sugar mama'd her ass, just like most constestants with past winners/finalists. Or she herself is just rich or that delusional.

she deserved to sashay. I more meant the runways she showed us on her insta did not reflect what we saw on the runway and I was wondering if she was just unlucky enough to present her worst looks on the show

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

You forgot the entrance sis. I think she just was unlucky.

even that had some fit issues so :michael:

We're back *******. Not surprised at all by the transphobic vitriol Sasha has been receiving, wbk payoletra's stanbase... I would be mad too since she's the biggest loser. Ran that duck walk bs to the ground, has no narrative left for AS, was never robbed on the contrary was mega payolaed so not even that for AS and butchered her GORGEOUS face with horrible fillers. Meanwhile legends like Luxx, MIB, Lossy, Malaysia, twins, Poppy and Irene all slayed the competition and still have material and narratives for AS, which they WILL win surpassing s9 as the season of winners! Oh I cannot wait for the mothers to comeback and give us AS2 levels of iconicness and mother Sasha to stomp on AW2 and clean the **** kinkx left on the throne

dV8LYGK.jpg

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Also Lossey should have picked a signature look cause you kind of forget she was there 

Agree on the signature but that look was NOT forgettable specially for the girlies who don't watch dragula 

I have Goddess stuck in my head tbh. Whew she really had the best song, performance, dance costume, everything. She really turned it the **** OUT.

G-O-D-D-E-S-S

That ***** is a goddess!

:WAP:

21 minutes ago, CBC said:

We're back *******. Not surprised at all by the transphobic vitriol Sasha has been receiving, wbk payoletra's stanbase... I would be mad too since she's the biggest loser. Ran that duck walk bs to the ground, has no narrative left for AS, was never robbed on the contrary was mega payolaed so not even that for AS and butchered her GORGEOUS face with horrible fillers. Meanwhile legends like Luxx, MIB, Lossy, Malaysia, twins, Poppy and Irene all slayed the competition and still have material and narratives for AS, which they WILL win surpassing s9 as the season of winners! Oh I cannot wait for the mothers to comeback and give us AS2 levels of iconicness and mother Sasha to stomp on AW2 and clean the **** kinkx left on the throne

dV8LYGK.jpg

Oh I hope Bob is unlucky enough to be on a season with her :smitten: I want mother to HUMBLE that milk dud looking bitter ***** just a BIt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.