RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

1.) Irene bringing the butterflies to the finale :rip: Asia LOST again. This thread jinxed her.

Miz Crackney's everlasting revenge tbh

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Anetra cleared MIB and Luxx even with the worst song of the night, let's not.

Alexis served the best performance of this song that we’ve seen on the show. Queen :clap3: 

PeriodT

• ATRL Moderator

Have they publicly announced when we're getting the AS8 cast? I know we got the teaser for the season, but I don't follow any Drag Race socials so idk if there's been any indication of when cast is being announced. 

10 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Have they publicly announced when we're getting the AS8 cast? I know we got the teaser for the season, but I don't follow any Drag Race socials so idk if there's been any indication of when cast is being announced. 

Probably next week since All Stars casts are always announced 3 weeks before the premiere date

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Probably next week since All Stars casts are always announced 3 weeks before the premiere date

Ok, cool, that's not too far away :duca: I hope it's a good cast!

19 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I was getting worried sis, I didn't see enough Anetra lashings after the finale aired. What happened?

I got a 2 day posting restriction for being too messy in the spoiler thread cause a fake leak came out that Anetra had won and I had a meltdown, only for the Sasha win leak to come out right after I got the ban :ahh:  

Anetra payola runs deep, even here on ATRL /s

31 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Spoiler

Apparently on 4/20

2 hours ago, bestfiction said:

She, Amethyst and maybe Aura should've been saved for season 16. Poppy probably shouldn't have been cast at all. I hope they won't do a cast this large again

If MTV/Paramount order 16 episodes, then WoW won't have a choice but to do 16 queens again unless they go the route of S13/14 where there are some non elimination episodes. 

1 hour ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

The Little Missteaks really delude themselves and cling themselves to any praise she ever got on the show, knowing damn well payola DOES exist, and refuse to acknowledge the MANY failures and savings-out-of-bottom-2s she got, Ain't It Funny?

Jaxxx really needs a proper Rudemption with how they mistreated her, and used her as a production trickery device, knowing damn well she devoured BOTH Monstress IssaFLOP Croaks and Cluxx Londork NOir in the Rarapoolooza

Ru and production may lie, but an entire room of queens watching the whole lipsync as it happens, do not :bird:

MissHBIC Isabeauty Bibleooks is a REAL drag queen while JaxxxOff was serving BOY on stage. Let’s be real, they didn’t even want her to get there far but Oral Mayuckmouth failed to learn the lyrics to Sweetest Pie so they had no choice but to keep Brixxx. 

The real robbery for Shaxxx was against Nougenetra where they both performed the same lipsync yet again but Jaxxx actually looked fluid and talented while Aneurysmtra did her same old boring schtick. But like I said, Manxxx needed to GO and work on not looking like a powderpuff football boy. Should have been a double sashay though for disgracing NBB’s STOMP on the other  nouging fad NAHja.

Kingstress Issaslay was kept around because she’s entertaining, talented, beautiful. Those that hate her and Lordxxx want BORING TV, which checks out cause you stan Loosestool LaPOOPa and TRAINWRECK the TRUCK. 

I felt bad for Robin and Amethyst since during Kornbread’s song all that was said about them was their past relationship

I think if Sasha came back for an AW season she’d probably make top 4 with ease. It wouldn’t shock me if she won, but it depends on the cast.

4 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I think if Sasha came back for an AW season she’d probably make top 4 with ease. It wouldn’t shock me if she won, but it depends on the cast.

As you say it depends on the cast but I feel like Roast/Snatch Game/Comedy challenges are way more important on AS/AW seasons and she barely slid by on those ones :skull:

• ATRL Moderator

Mistress doing so well excites me that more Houston queens might decide to audition.

I really want some Texas legends to join the show.  Our state is bound to have a regular season winner eventually :jonny:

I love Anetra but thought Luxx earned her spot in the top 2

Sasha was obviously the winner and she killed it so :clap3: 

The anetra hate is so weird it was so obvious she was second best of the night. Hence why she was first runner up.

• ATRL Moderator

I think it depends more on the challenges than the cast; they gave Jinkx a bunch of comedy/improv challenges, so I suppose if they want Sasha to win, they'll just do a lot of performance challenges. But I think it's far more likely we get more comedy than dance/performance challenges; it's been the trend for a while now, and Sasha isn't interesting enough to rig a season for... I think. But you never know :cm:

2 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

If MTV/Paramount order 16 episodes, then WoW won't have a choice but to do 16 queens again unless they go the route of S13/14 where there are some non elimination episodes. 

I would rather they add a comeback episode like old seasons. It’s more fun since something still “happens” even if we aren’t getting any closer to the top 4. 

Plus it gives everyone one last chance to shine a bit, potentially bring back some early season drama etc. Like imagine if they had done one this season and Irene got some more screen time or even re-entered the competition? 

Fully on board with NOT repeating S13/S14 mistakes though. 

I’d also support returning to the S6 split premiere style where queens still went home each episode. I know this doesn’t pad the episode count at all, since there are elims, but just in general I’d prefer that over the recent split premieres with no eliminations. 

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

Mistress doing so well excites me that more Houston queens might decide to audition.

I really want some Texas legends to join the show.  Our state is bound to have a regular season winner eventually :jonny:

More pageant queens please

3 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Nah, she loses with other winners. Multiple snatch game and ball winners, also does she sew? No

3 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Nah, she loses with other winners. Multiple snatch game and ball winners, also does she sew? No

She might lose with winners like Bob, Alaska and Bianca, but if it’s girls like Priyanka, Aquaria, Trixie, etc then she has a very, very strong chance. 

I really think Sasha is one of those legendary winners who dominated a strong season, with minimal payola. 

Just now, Relampago. said:

She might lose with winners like Bob, Alaska and Bianca, but if it’s girls like Priyanka, Aquaria, Trixie, etc then she has a very, very strong chance. 

I really think Sasha is one of those legendary winners who dominated a strong season, with minimal payola. 

Aquaria won snatch game, the ball, and a top 4, she has an S tier drag race report card with the runway favor and makeup skills to match. With the experience and time she's had to grow she is gonna be hard to beat.

Im actually very excited at seeing her and Sasha Velour compete for 200k.

16 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Aquaria won snatch game, the ball, and a top 4, she has an S tier drag race report card with the runway favor and makeup skills to match. With the experience and time she's had to grow she is gonna be hard to beat.

Im actually very excited at seeing her and Sasha Velour compete for 200k.

Sasha also won a comedy challenge and the ball too though (in a very similar style to Aquaria as well). I don’t doubt Aquaria would be competition but Sasha is just a more complete package and stronger performer imo.

Aquaria’s drag was great for what it was at the time of S10, but I almost feel like she’s fallen behind now. As far as fashion goes, she’s not really hitting Vilet levels. She’s just a Jack of all trades. 

Sasha V. is the most underrated winner ever Imo. She’ll probably go far as well. 

Edited by Relampago.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.