RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Sasha completely dogged the **** out of anetra in the lipsync lol. It was almost embarrassing for her. So glad the right queen was crowed :heart:

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Sasha winning was one of the most emotional moments from the show for me. Last time I cried for a queen winning Drag Race was Jaida. Sasha is going to be one of the most impactful winners from Drag Race ever. 

Sasha's lipsync was perfect for the song. Who cares if she wasn't lipping at all or if Anetra was having seizures on stage at the same time?

Edited by dumbsparce

40 minutes ago, thedeathbymusic said:

I honestly would have loved to see what MIB did with Knock On Wood

Silly faces XD and boob thrusts, MID is just as one note as pANnEdTRA

Haven't seen the finale yet but Mistress will win a future AS season me thinks

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Silly faces XD and boob thrusts, MID is just as one note as pANnEdTRA

I will never forgive the girls on here who tried to convince me that Midstress wandering around behind Jax, wearing a pink bathrobe, was somehow serving "classic" drag.

1 minute ago, Subomie said:

I will never forgive the girls on here who tried to convince me that Midstress wandering around behind Jax, wearing a pink bathrobe, was somehow serving "classic" drag.

Y'all still mad about that? Mistress ate her up 

Just now, Raw Honey said:

Y'all still mad about that? Mistress ate her up 

Mistress got a payola win and Salina (an actual good lipsyncer :fan:) TRUTHFULLY called it out at the reunion.

Does anybody else feel really bad for Robin Fierce? Still sitting at like 60k on IG, when even Amethyst and Poppy are at like 90... :skull:

9 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Mistress got a payola win and Salina (an actual good lipsyncer :fan:) TRUTHFULLY called it out at the reunion.

Jax stunts were tired, literal rinse and repeat. Rupaul made the right choice, Mistress was actually feeling the song. And I can't even remember what SalTUNA said, it felt like she had one line the entire reunion

spacer.png

4 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

The funny thing about the finale lip sync is that Anetra improved her facial expression, since she's playing along with the song, smiling and all, and Sasha is just brick face and not lip syncing for 1/3 of the track, by the end of it. Kerri trying to justify that saying she was lip syncing the main vocals.... No ma'am, she wasn't lip syncing at all. :deadbanana4:

None of the reveals made sense with the song, and the song actually is a very high energy one.

That was not the Anetra vs Sasha we were promised. 

THANK YOU

7 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Does anybody else feel really bad for Robin Fierce? Still sitting at like 60k on IG, when even Amethyst and Poppy are at like 90... :skull:

She stood on the stage of a DRAG QUEEN reality tv COMPETITION and said, "I dont take risks!" what is there to see? 

I have many thoughts on this finale.

1.) Irene bringing the butterflies to the finale :rip: Asia LOST again. This thread jinxed her.

2.) Anetra’s performance was STIFF and BORING, very much the theme for her this season with the exception of talent show and Boss B*tch lipsync.

3.) Luxx’s performance was AMAZING. Gave attitude, great choreo and the song was cute. Her wig was ugly but that hasn’t stopped Anetra from winning things so…

4.) MIB STOMPED too. Her outfit was amazing and when they lifted her up I was gagged :jonny: Far more entertaining than Anetra’s performance and just a hair behind Luxx. One of them should have been top 2.

5.) Sasha ATE everyone up, no contest. Her talent is so effortless and she makes this strong group of finalists look like amateurs. She won the finale as soon as she came out in that long snake tail. A DRAG QUEEN :clap3: 

6.) Sugar NOT lipsyncing at all :ahh: I wouldn’t either if they tried to use me as a prop. AS5 rumix teas.

6.) Anetra weaseling her way into the top 2 was expected. Her entire run as hinged mostly on payola from one episode, so I guess I see no reason why they’d stop doing that for her now. MIB looked mad and rightfully so, Anetra BOMBED and everyone knew it. The fact that they tried to give us another good lipsync against Sasha only for her to BOMB YET AGAIN in the final lipsync. Sad. It was almost embarrassing for her by the end. The 360 flop (which, she also seemed to attempt during the Boss ***** lipsync… yikes), the desperate “reveal” with the heart that had nothing to do with the song, looking erratic during the whole lipsync. It was bad for her. Sasha is just on another level and Anetra is a good decade behind. 

7.) I don’t know why people are saying Sasha didn’t lipsync or that she didn’t know the words. The only parts I see her not lipsyncing is just the repetitive “knock on wood” lyrics, which I’m sure Sasha did know since I knew them by the end of the song. Be fr. 

However I will say, Alexis served the best performance of this song that we’ve seen on the show. Queen :clap3: 

8.) In the end, talent won. Sasha is one of the strongest winners of any season and she showcased why she is revered the way she is. She deserves the hype and her win at this point in time is a huge moment for drag and trans people. So happy for her :clap3: And so very thankful IG likes didn’t decide who won yet again. The GeePee always shows their ass with that vote and I’m glad that WOW said NO to delusional Drag Race watchers.

CONGRATS SASHA :bird: 

4 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

She stood on the stage of a DRAG QUEEN reality tv COMPETITION and said, "I dont take risks!" what is there to see? 

Ye, not a good look, but like... that far below the flop girls?

9 minutes ago, Subomie said:

I don't :skull: people probably follow Amethyst because her nose is interesting to look at and Poppy has had a couple of messy moments to drum up interest whereas Robin literally gave NOTHING, on or off the show. One of the most boring contestants of all time 

8 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I don't :skull: people probably follow Amethyst because her nose is interesting to look at and Poppy has had a couple of messy moments to drum up interest whereas Robin literally gave NOTHING, on or off the show. One of the most boring contestants of all time 

Ok, but that never stopped Plastique Tiara :lakitu:

Robin has a sickening mug, she was just hurt by the lack of screen time.

28 minutes ago, Subomie said:

She, Amethyst and maybe Aura should've been saved for season 16. Poppy probably shouldn't have been cast at all. I hope they won't do a cast this large again

I feel sorry for Aura, she feels like a finalist and should be where Anetra is tbh.

35 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I have many thoughts on this finale.

1.) Irene bringing the butterflies to the finale :rip: Asia LOST again. This thread jinxed her.

2.) Anetra’s performance was STIFF and BORING, very much the theme for her this season with the exception of talent show and Boss B*tch lipsync.

3.) Luxx’s performance was AMAZING. Gave attitude, great choreo and the song was cute. Her wig was ugly but that hasn’t stopped Anetra from winning things so…

4.) MIB STOMPED too. Her outfit was amazing and when they lifted her up I was gagged :jonny: Far more entertaining than Anetra’s performance and just a hair behind Luxx. One of them should have been top 2.

5.) Sasha ATE everyone up, no contest. Her talent is so effortless and she makes this strong group of finalists look like amateurs. She won the finale as soon as she came out in that long snake tail. A DRAG QUEEN :clap3: 

6.) Sugar NOT lipsyncing at all :ahh: I wouldn’t either if they tried to use me as a prop. AS5 rumix teas.

6.) Anetra weaseling her way into the top 2 was expected. Her entire run as hinged mostly on payola from one episode, so I guess I see no reason why they’d stop doing that for her now. MIB looked mad and rightfully so, Anetra BOMBED and everyone knew it. The fact that they tried to give us another good lipsync against Sasha only for her to BOMB YET AGAIN in the final lipsync. Sad. It was almost embarrassing for her by the end. The 360 flop (which, she also seemed to attempt during the Boss ***** lipsync… yikes), the desperate “reveal” with the heart that had nothing to do with the song, looking erratic during the whole lipsync. It was bad for her. Sasha is just on another level and Anetra is a good decade behind. 

7.) I don’t know why people are saying Sasha didn’t lipsync or that she didn’t know the words. The only parts I see her not lipsyncing is just the repetitive “knock on wood” lyrics, which I’m sure Sasha did know since I knew them by the end of the song. Be fr. 

However I will say, Alexis served the best performance of this song that we’ve seen on the show. Queen :clap3: 

8.) In the end, talent won. Sasha is one of the strongest winners of any season and she showcased why she is revered the way she is. She deserves the hype and her win at this point in time is a huge moment for drag and trans people. So happy for her :clap3: And so very thankful IG likes didn’t decide who won yet again. The GeePee always shows their ass with that vote and I’m glad that WOW said NO to delusional Drag Race watchers.

CONGRATS SASHA :bird: 

I was getting worried sis, I didn't see enough Anetra lashings after the finale aired. What happened?

1 hour ago, Subomie said:

As much as I love Mistress, this is tea. They really gaslit viewers into thinking she actually did better than Jax.

I feel bad for Sasha not even reaching 500k almost 3 days after she won :skull: 

This show --->. :deadbanana4:

The Little Missteaks really delude themselves and cling themselves to any praise she ever got on the show, knowing damn well payola DOES exist, and refuse to acknowledge the MANY failures and savings-out-of-bottom-2s she got, Ain't It Funny?

Jaxxx really needs a proper Rudemption with how they mistreated her, and used her as a production trickery device, knowing damn well she devoured BOTH Monstress IssaFLOP Croaks and Cluxx Londork NOir in the Rarapoolooza

Ru and production may lie, but an entire room of queens watching the whole lipsync as it happens, do not :bird:

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.