RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

7 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

So the most experienced girls with the most time in the werkroom and THREE seasons worth of money.

Lol

I mean, the title it to be the Queen of all Queens, not rookie of the year. Experience and money 100% will play a factor this season more than ever.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, we all know the runways have little to do with who wins challengers in drag race anymore. Fashion queens stomping the runway do not have the advantage anymore. I feel like queens like Jaida, Yvie and Raja will struggle in that regard. But who knows. It’s 12 episodes, so a lot can happen and I’m super excited! 

Willow literally won based on her runways though.

Challenges? Camden/Bosco/Angie

Comedy? Bosco ?

Acting? Daya/Camden

Lipsynching? Twink

Runway - Willow

3 minutes ago, FAN said:

Also, we all know the runways have little to do with who wins challengers in drag race anymore. Fashion queens stomping the runway do not have the advantage anymore. I feel like queens like Jaida, Yvie and Raja will struggle in that regard. But who knows. It’s 12 episodes, so a lot can happen and I’m super excited! 

I agree. They’re the probably less well rounded when it comes to Drag Race challenges compared to the rest. That being said, I can’t wait to see their elevated winner drag, especially from Raja which hasn’t been on the show for over 10 years.

Why was Jaida so ******* cringe and awkward in that EW interview :rip: my god 

2 minutes ago, Melquiades said:

Why were Shea and Jinkx so ******* cringe and awkward in that EW interview :rip: my god 

27 minutes ago, Melquiades said:

She felt disconnected I felt bad for her

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Jaida not feeling like a winner until she got the approval of this cast and Viv saying it took her 3 weeks to even warm up is not 2x winner behavior no matter how much both of them bodied their original season. They're already the two least followed coming into the season so already acting like they're not the best is not going to do them any favors. 

So do you want them to be delusional lol? Ofc they would be insecure since the other ones have a bigger following and are more experienced. 

Obviously the AS winners have the advantage of already being on an All Star season, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see them slay again 

51 minutes ago, Melquiades said:

Poor thing. She's out of her league with all those HUGE personalities so she's having to force herself to get any camera time :doc:

2 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Highest Earnings From The Show (Winners)

8. Monet X Change – $105,000

7. Kylie Sonique Love – $111,000

6. Jaida Essence Hall – $117,000

4-5. Symone – $120,000

4-5. Trinity The Tuck – $120,000

2-3. Alaska – $130,000

2-3. Shea Coulee – $130,000

1. Willow Pill – $159,500

The As7 winner is gonna take the top spot, this is insane! :deadbanana2:

How did Monet only get $5k during AS4? I keep hearing she dominated the entire season and should’ve been the rightful winner… 

How come KIm Chi is never on anyone's All Stars wishlist? Isn't anyone curious about what she'd do for her talent show? :eli:

12 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Poor thing. She's out of her league with all those HUGE personalities so she's having to force herself to get any camera time :doc:

Jaida is super funny and outgoing on her socials, she needs to show that side of her on this season. 

1 hour ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

In what world, they plus Monet were hilarious. 

I am not hating on Jaida, but she felt very out of her comfort zone there :rip: 

1 minute ago, Morissette said:

How come KIm Chi is never on anyone's All Stars wishlist? Isn't anyone curious about what she'd do for her talent show? :eli:

Cause she's really bad at Drag Race. She's not good at comedy and even if she won like a Ball or something she would lose the lipsync. Kim Chi could have been an early out if it wasn't for her popularity and  godly make up skills

That should have been a round table or something 

36 minutes ago, Bindi said:

How did Monet only get $5k during AS4? I keep hearing she dominated the entire season and should’ve been the rightful winner… 

:fan:

Future All Stars should be something like: Kim Chi, Acid Betty, Gigi, Asia, Heidi, Utica, Peppermint, Crystal, etc etc. But instead we're gonna get Little Kenya Michaels, Tina Burner and Jackie Cox. 

47 minutes ago, Bindi said:

1. She was never eliminated

2. She did the absolute best in Super Queen to move on to final 2

3. She beat Trinity in the final lipsync

The only rightful winner of AS4

3fc9ff4dfa43b99f6a7cb7b377cdafb243a2ce81

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

I’m not saying they don’t have a reason for it and I completely understand why but regardless, having insecurities or doubts coming in is NOT going to bode well for them. This is to crown the ultimate queen of these winners and Jaida and Viv are already not exemplifying that. The Queen of all Queens is gonna hit the ground running and come in like her p*ssy’s on fire, not weak and timid. 

Viv saying it took her 3 weeks to find herself, ***** that’s a quarter of the season :rip:

I mean basically whenever any reality show has an All Stars or All Winners season you’ll have some people who still have insecurities. Survivor dId their All Winners season and it was clear that a lot of them came into that season already knowing who they considered winners and who were just “winners”. 

I’d imagine that it’s even harder when the show you won is literally about  your livelihood. It’s one thing to hear people say “oh you didn’t do that great when you spent 39 days on an island,” it’s a totally other thing to know that people online dissect your career/art and that they don’t necessarily treat you as well as other winners.

This isn’t even touching on the fact that Jaida: 

- won a pandemic season so hasn’t gotten the same opportunities

- was obviously not production’s original pick to win based on the original edit/judging 

- is a Black queen who won against a more popular skinny white model queen. 

• ATRL Moderator

i think they all, even trinity, had good moments during the table talk. regardless, trinity came off as very rehearsed and shea came across a tad boring

monet and raja owned it for me. the raja just commands the room when she speaks is so incredible to see

It just occured to me that Yvie got invited back to compete despite shading Rupaul a couple years ago. Maybe Grandma Ru doesn't hold grudges after all. I kinda need cancelled queens of the franchise on my screen again :fan: We all know Willam is DESPERATE to be on All Stars. 

3 hours ago, Bindi said:

Obviously the AS winners have the advantage of already being on an All Star season, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see them slay again 

Being in a lot of seasons didn't help Jujubee in UKvsTW.

I'm more excited to see Jinkx and Raja than fake winners Monét, Trinity or Shea.

21 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

Being in a lot of seasons didn't help Jujubee in UKvsTW.

I'm more excited to see Jinkx and Raja than fake winners Monét, Trinity or Shea.

She was great in AS5. She did not care for UKvTW. I feel like she tried harder in AS1.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.