RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

41 minutes ago, unino said:

sasha without eyebrows looks CRAZY.

yht56zn6lzta1.jpg?width=1378&format=pjpg&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=85cb8404f941edd89ea05d51fd8f44e3dea0bf09

MTE like what is she thinking

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who thought Bob Mackie ******* died until he showed up on stage? I got confused for a moment but then I remembered that the one who died was Leslie Jordan :rip: 

just fyi ! why would u lipsync any thing other than the lead vocals when you’re IN the lead !

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Am I the only one who thought Bob Mackie ******* died until he showed up on stage? I got confused for a moment but then I remembered that the one who died was Leslie Jordan :rip: 

I wonder who will be next to win this award 

5 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

I wonder who will be next to win this award 

Britney as the most-lipsynced artist. She'll be awarded when she's the guest judge in S16 premiere :heart:

7 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Luxx and Naomi finale were the same performance with a different song 

Yeah, but it's that white twink who they hired to write the music that we need to blame. 

2 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

Poor Anetra. Apparently her planned stunt for the solo performance went wrong during taping and took out a dancer for the whole show. Which got everything delayed and filming took like 5-6 long hours.

This is what it could look like.

Hide contents

Edit: she also got injured after that which explains her final lipsync and she now has to cancel some shows.

This is why it's important to develop C.U.N and not just the T(dancing). Cuz imagine losing bookings cuz you can't duckwalk and slam your ***** to the ground :chick3:

My babies, havent loved girls this much since Akeria and Gigi. :heart:

jsDBQCe.gif

20 minutes ago, qurl said:

just fyi ! why would u lipsync any thing other than the lead vocals when you’re IN the lead !

Girl please, sis DID NOT know the words, end of story.

Kerry wouldnt know as she sucks lipping too.

Woo, Sasha kinda wishes.

licensed-image?q=tbn:ANd9GcSalZae_X8AVjC

2 hours ago, unino said:

jsDBQCe.gif

The closest to getting their own crown and scepter for the DISTANT BOTTOM 2 in fan support, gp support, star power, talent, morals (check the spreadsheet):bibliahh:

TUNAtra is a cute number 2, I guess, but you could've swapped her out for Shortstaxx and you'd neveer know the difference, and tbh the latter showed more diversity in her 3 lipsyncs than Anustra, percentagely speaking, tbh!

Needs a lil bit of Justice for aJaxx and Electric Toilets for the FRAUDucers tbh!

Evolution_of_Candy_Kong_19942018(1).thum

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

27 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Woo, Sasha kinda wishes.

licensed-image?q=tbn:ANd9GcSalZae_X8AVjC

this is a WOMAN

23 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

The closest to getting their own crown and scepter for the DISTANT BOTTOM 2 in fan support, gp support, star power, talent, morals (check the spreadsheet):bibliahh:

i see that they still keeping u PRESSED

jsDBQCe.gif

Danny is gonna come for blood on an All Winners season, this package is her with a regular drag queen budget and she has MULTIPLE shoots! :deadbanana2:

And she won important challenges, so Ru likes her! 

53 minutes ago, qurl said:

then the lead must not be singing for half of the song

jsDBQCe.gif

Can someone please make a gif of Princess Poppy’s intro at the reunion :ahh: 

20 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Danny is gonna come for blood on an All Winners season, this package is her with a regular drag queen budget and she has MULTIPLE shoots! :deadbanana2:

Danny is amazing, can't wait to see them compete against the US girls and DEMOLISH them :sistrens:

4 hours ago, unino said:

yht56zn6lzta1.jpg?width=1378&format=pjpg&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=85cb8404f941edd89ea05d51fd8f44e3dea0bf09

r.i.p to the gigantic dragonfly next to her whose wish of being in the presence of the goddess during its final moments came true

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

Good to see some taste, Danny Beard carried UKS4 so hard, an absolute legend, Viv wishes :jonny5:

4 hours ago, unino said:

The mug is giving first time in drag :skull: imagine losing to someone who can't even do their own makeup just because they rolled around on a coat :skull: #Justice4Anetra

10 hours ago, unino said:

the finale lipsync, both are a mess at the end and barely lipsyncing which started exactly when antra pulling her heart out. 

What was the point of that btw lol 

• ATRL Moderator

Danny Beard is TRASH and should have lost.

--

The best thing about Sasha winning IMO is that it shows other older established queens that Drag Race can reward their efforts.  There are so many of these queens who have never felt like Drag Race was worth it because of the way they've treated some of these established queens in the past.  Hopefully because of Sasha's win we will get to see other queens of this caliber on the show soon.

6 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Danny Beard is TRASH and should have lost.

--

The best thing about Sasha winning IMO is that it shows other older established queens that Drag Race can reward their efforts.  There are so many of these queens who have never felt like Drag Race was worth it because of the way they've treated some of these established queens in the past.  Hopefully because of Sasha's win we will get to see other queens of this caliber on the show soon.

Yeah, I was thinking about that today. Hopefully we get more seasons with seasoned queens. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.