RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Luxx and Naomi finale were the same performance with a different song 

This format where a queen is essentially relegated to performing a number that is written, sang and choreographed for them is SO boring and useless

Like Anetra’s number utilised none of her actual talents or references, it’s just dumb

Let queens decide for themselves on what their performance is gonna be

Anettra was SO BORING omg :rip:

Sasha was the right winner, but don't get why so much hype around her. She's ok, but nothing WOW for me

Based on solo song performances

1. Sasha

2. Luxx

3. MIB

4. Anetra

Sasha obviously still would've won between her and Luxx but it's sad they chose another Anetra X Sasha lipsync instead of looking at the actual performances

The original solo performances are kinda horrible to me. Why can’t the queens record their own songs? It makes it feel less personal, and like the performances don’t really matter. For this reason I can’t click with them all the way.

for me the perfect format would be (as for the top quuens)

top 3 to finale.

1. finale look - how impactful and showcase of their drag which they will straight up do interview in them. 

2. interview - which we will judge the queen personality, perspective on drag, what tf ever they gonna do etc.

3. performance - that they could choose to do! not just a original song. but more like talent show/number. and give them like 2-3 minutes

4. eliminate 1 queen as the second runner-up by judging from the n.1 - 3

5. lipsync for the crown - just game on who did the best because they both survived/did well enough to be in the top 2.

Edited by unino

Anetra wasn’t a manufactured fan fave. Honestly, I think Anetra was casted as a Jax-type mid-season OUT lipsyncer. 

It’s not her fault she organically produced the biggest viral moment since Sasha’s rose petals.

as MIB's n.1 stan here (yes *****), i have to say that Mistress didn't keep up or to say make the most out of the song while performing.

at the almost end she should have gone crazy with her dancing or maybe reveal ass and twerking the house down. it needs to end with high note. and the reveal to that was a let down. 

I cant stop re watching the final lipsync ( all my focus on Sasha obviously) 

43 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I was at a gay bar and no one reacted to anyone but sasha the entire time :deadbanana2:

Sasha Colby Drag Race GIF - Sasha Colby Drag Race Rpdr Uk GIFs

I haven't been so in love with a contestant (and winner) this much since maybe Jaida? like.. just so good at what she does :psyduck: :clap3:

the finale lipsync, both are a mess at the end and barely lipsyncing which started exactly when antra pulling her heart out. 

50 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

The original solo performances are kinda horrible to me. Why can’t the queens record their own songs? It makes it feel less personal, and like the performances don’t really matter. For this reason I can’t click with them all the way.

The would have rights to the song 

this in house recording only cost producing fees 

10 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Oh and yeah Sasha did not LIP SYNC one word during that final lipsynch lol.

Love Sasha and to me the clear winner - however I’ve seen other videos of her performances off Drag Race and she seems to perform that way a lot where the actual lip sync doesn’t matter as much as selling the performance via body/movement

4 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

dV8LYGK.jpg

:heart2: :heart2: :heart2: :heart2: :heart2: :heart2: :heart2: :heart2: :heart2: :heart2: :heart2: :heart2:

Honestly when she revealed from her pageant gown to this and turned her coat into a rug and proceeded to **** it I GAGGED

Luxx should've been in that top 2. Like, I know the solo performances are fully orchestrated by production, but she sold it way more than Anetra and Mistress. Sasha winning is only correct. :clap3:

The way everyone complained to return to this format and want the lipsyncs back lol 

9 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

The way everyone complained to return to this format and want the lipsyncs back lol 

Nnnn this! I'm actually very happy they're sticking with this format, when it's good (Sasha and Mistress, Willow and Daya) it's really good :clap3:

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I was at a gay bar and no one reacted to anyone but sasha the entire time :deadbanana2:

Roscoes. Because that was the energy here.

4 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Its not her fault you dont have the brain to get the reference.

She's making a WHOLE STATEMENT without even speaking, let's use some CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS boo.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Luxx London Noir teas.

2 hours ago, KasioKas said:

I haven't been so in love with a contestant (and winner) this much since maybe Jaida? like.. just so good at what she does :psyduck: :clap3:

Sasha will body an AW season if there’s another one :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.