RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Those final lipsyncs on the  last 3 seasons have been a choice…

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

But yeah Sasha had no competition after her solo performance 

5 hours ago, TROPICUM said:

Mistress and Sasha will always be remembered when someone says Season 15, can't say the same for the other two and I'm fine with that

Pp8ZEgP.gif

MisSTENCH's delusion cure being nothing but snake oil, poor them!

Rajah is all Texas needs for winners, no confessional FADS allowed tbh

I need a LOSER edit for this

Pp8ZEgP.gif

6 hours ago, Bimbo said:

od0hh4r8vxta1.jpg?width=1512&format=pjpg

Why would Luxx do another reference even at the finale party :deadbanana4:

Ain't the mannequin on the far left the same one that came for other actual drag queens' originality, uniqueness, point of views, etc?

:bibliahh:

The FRAUDacity

so happy for Sasha, she deserved it :clap3:

an ok season, we can move on :coffee2:

Goddess > Lotus > It's Giving >>> Delusion

Sasha devoured :clap3: condragulations :heart2: 

Not the tired ass duck walk AGAIN. Bye Anetra! :celestial3:

1 hour ago, teresaguidice said:

i don't understand the point of the original songs when they don't even sing them. is it really just to try to make a couple bucks on itunes hawking them after and not have to pay to license music? 

Honestly... the downplay of vocal talent for the American girls, but they will push the Brits to sing even LIVE ! like....

Honestly, never been a Sasha fan... don't know why, I simply never connected with her, however... she ATE the finale tbh (even without lipsyncing)

When do the official AS8 teasers/promo start?

Mister giving another mid performance in the finale, only for her fans to cry that she was "robbed!1". The real drag delusion.

Anetra kinda slayed the individual song performance the least :rip:

Sasha is so magnetic, her solo performance was really powerful, so well deserved

Sasha Velour really ****** up drag :skull: even fierce performers like Anetra and Sasha felt the need to do some gimmick reveal :rip:

Mistress stank ass face :bibliahh:

Edited by MonsterJohn

Anetra's whole run was clearly an experiment from the producers to see if they could engineer a fan favourite winner. And the scary thing is it very nearly worked :skull:

QUEEN!

let's go girl — SASHA COLBY • winner of drag race season 15

that's like the first time my top 2 actually being the end top 2

so happy for both but sasha was the clear winner :heart2:

yup i love sasha in this finale so much. the performance was very well choregraphed, the lipsync's looks being a nod to her pageant world and then to how bold strong, unapologetic woman that she is. she deserves all the celebrations.  congrats sasha :clap3:

Can anyone suggest your pick for a different Anetra vs. Sasha final lipsync song? Genuinely curious what ya'll think would be a good song choice and why

1 minute ago, thedeathbymusic said:

Can anyone suggest your pick for a different Anetra vs. Sasha final lipsync song? Genuinely curious what ya'll think would be a good song choice and why

What You Waiting For? by Gwen or Teenage Dream by KP :coffee:

1 hour ago, Subomie said:

Mister giving another mid performance in the finale, only for her fans to cry that she was "robbed!1". The real drag delusion.

I will never understand the stanning for Midstress :rip:

She might've spilled. :butterfly:

I couldn't stop staring at Spice during the family moments :jonny: Her mug is correct :jonny5:

Also kii at Sugar not being bothered to lipsync to the Wigloose song :dies:

1 hour ago, thedeathbymusic said:

Heidi Montag - Body Language 

Jennifer Lopez - Get Right

Fergie - Fergalicious

Reason: gay rights

What happens when one (or more) of the finalists is a certified flop lipsyncer though? This format works when half of the finalists are showstopping showgirls and the other 2 are good too but what happens when you have 4 Biancas up there?? I guess riggory during the season would not allow that to happen but still.

Congrats to Sasha! She went from being America's drag superstar to America's next drag superstar :clap3:

Edited by dumbsparce

Happy for Sasha. At this point, she has reached the pinnacle of her career and drag. The other three can still grow. 

Luxx really looked like her mother tonight (Mo Heart). She was so pissed off after being eliminated. Queen :laugh:

i think the lipsync song was fine, i just wish it wasn’t a re-used song. too many classics AND contemporary hits for that to be necessary, esp on an MTV budget. tho ig i shouldn’t be too surprised since they re-used “work *****” at the s13 finale just 2 seasons after it’s OG use :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.