RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I'm so happy with the winner, so so deserving. Love this queen so much, she deserves the world :clap3:

But what was that lipsync song?

:rip: And the lipsync itself was so messy, what was Anetra doing? Also, as much as I LOVE Anetra I think Luxx deserved to be in the final lipsync against Sasha because she ATE her solo number and Anetra was very mid. But we always knew they were going to give us Anetra and Sasha final lipsync battle but they could've chosen a better song because that was not it.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Aelita said:

Did y'all see Luxx's face when she didn't make it to the top 2? She was MAD all the time :rip:

I'm glad Sasha won, I mean, it feels correct but I didn't like the fact that she didn't try to lip sync that much if you see her closely :skull:

Mistress wasn't very happy either, and both of them seemed very pressed in the audience when Ru was presenting the final lipsync :bibliahh:

Also the whole cast seemed a little fed up... the faces Robin, Amethyst and Selina (to name a few) were making during the Willow Pill segment was a kii. Truly the most dramatic cast ever :dies:

yeah, Sasha ATEEEEEE the girlies in the first 4 performances, it wasn't even fair :jonny5:

I'm happy for the winner, I think we all pretty much knew how it the finale was gonna be but happy nonetheless. Hoping for Lux and Mistress to get their All Stars moment. 

I feel like this is the most ungrateful cast ever. All half these girls did all season was complain on twitter when things didn't go their way :rip:

The way neither girl was touching Queen Emma Stone’s lipsync to Knock on Wood in Easy A

It kinda feels right too, cause Sasha is older and probs does not wanna do another season unless its All Winners.

Luxx, Mistress, and Anetra are GUARANTEED top slots in AS, they feel very strong alongside Gigi Goode, GotMik, Crystal Methyd, Angeria, Lady Camden, Nina West, Rose, etc.

i am so happy for sasha! she earned it! she will go down as one of the best winners ever from the franchise. i can't wait to see what she will do for her reign. what an incredible season overall. watching it has been a bright light during these dark, turbulent time. bring on AS8! I hope the cast will be revealed soon. 

Anetra fumbling the finale SO hard and proving that all the payola in the world will not elevate a bar queen to a superstar :clap3: I feel so good tonight

Ummm, Luxx won that for me. Gagging at her performance. Definitely Top 2 with Sasha but they wanted their Anetra vs. Sasha moment. We've seen this one coming, let's be real.

Sashas solo performance was miles ahead if any girl thats why she won.

The lypsinc was messy but the song was a choice so no one could save that

They need to let the top 4 produce a performance of a real song... these fake songs are not it

overall this was very boring but Sasha was the true winner. 

• ATRL Moderator

Really dull finale :rip: Felt like a waste of time even watching the solo perfs, knowing full well it would be Sasha and Anetra going through no matter what. Then it was clear Sasha would win no matter what. 

Anyway, excellent season, outstanding top 4 :clap3: Sasha is one of the most boring winners personality-wise, but I'm excited to see if she opens up a bit more during her reign, since it's clear she was playing nice for the cameras.

Edited by feelslikeadream

12 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Really dull finale :rip: Felt like a waste of time even watching the solo perfs, knowing full well it would be Sasha and Anetra going through no matter what. Then it was clear Sasha would win no matter what. 

Anyway, excellent season, outstanding top 4 :clap3: Sasha is one of the most boring winners personality-wise, but I'm excited to see if she opens up a bit more during her reign, since it's clear she was playing nice for the cameras.

Yeah, the SAD PART is they're scared to let the girls actually go VERSUS in a lip sync because they can't be sure MIB or Luxx couldn't snatch the win.

The solo performances allow production and Ru to choose a final 2, same as with Willow and Angie.

Season 9 finale shook them to the core and then when Eureka embarrassed Aquaria and had the audience cheering her name to win it was also apparent.

Um, MTV  is literally insane, they didnt show Malaysia one time up close in this finale for a reaction shot and I saw MX3 literally like 10 times.

They made Willow's moment feel so small. :deadbanana2:

Ew.

3 hours ago, Witchpop said:

Y'all better keep it cute about my man :biblio:

well your man is a walking gimmick sis :redface:

low key next season I want a twist where they walk the main stage with their entrance looks with critiques and do an elimination/ double elimination with the talent show included if they need more time 

Oh and yeah Sasha did not LIP SYNC one word during that final lipsynch lol.

A few thoughts:

- Anetra fumbled the finale badly :rip:  She didn’t even deserve top two with that performance. 

- Mistress seemed like a pressed panini after she lost :rip: at least luxx did a fake smile.

- congrats Sasha :clap3: even though the final lip sync was kinda meh on both sides at least she made it somewhat entertaining. Anetra literally did the same lip sync as usual. 

- I Lowkey prefer the knock out lip sync over this format. I hate hate hate these canned songs. 

Mother ate. I was worried Anetra might've taken it, but it was giving Thorgy (vs Chi Chi)

Great season. Great winner. It's been so long since we've had a truly satisfying conclusion.

i don't understand the point of the original songs when they don't even sing them. is it really just to try to make a couple bucks on itunes hawking them after and not have to pay to license music? 

When Anetra started duckwalking in the final lipsync for the 59379594858th time it was over for her. Sasha ate and left no crumbs, congrats to her :clap3: excited for her reign

MIB robbed but she's winning as9 so I'm fine with that :heart:  hoping to see her, Luxx, Loosey, Irene, Marcia and Jax (with a glowup) in future iterations of all stars

Worst finale ever MIB was robbed and had the best original song :ryan2:

6 hours ago, Anvarie said:

Annoying Mistress stans lost, let’s celebrate that 

Loosey LaDEITY won :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.