RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

The gorls for Entertainment Weekly

dzw8vpeyiwv81.jpg?width=2000&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=80ba084a3b41434d3abe81f4cfc58328c5a57233

fsv844cyiwv81.jpg?width=1333&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ebf04bf7c31e3ffd0d6de90b58079134600f3f8ayfoz8c9yiwv81.jpg?width=1333&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e81444f7e6dad87674b46f98a10a2bcc9a546db1

qszqrt0yiwv81.jpg?width=1333&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=76925a1fa35c59fda79234a12ce28e8e73d19c958e85zo6yiwv81.jpg?width=1333&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=461ef1ac7619700d4b1b510047bd0aeb19462593

3irkxytxiwv81.jpg?width=1333&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8eedbb135a316110f7b40797454231dfdaed12bfd90bbdnxiwv81.jpg?width=1333&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7a8b3238d1fd9bfc7fe57bf24827a13f502c6206

a2nkwgqxiwv81.jpg?width=1333&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=cf0df339d89a81de5fa85a9cb8751bd2406fa2dfpb7rth3yiwv81.jpg?width=1333&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4b6f171f804b7efa5df979a6ea8a46803bfe4121

Jaida Goddess Hall ATE as expected. Monét also ate :chick2:

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t want to be that b*tch, but why does Monét’s look remind me of Vivienne Pinay S5 promo? :skull:

Vivienne-S5.jpg

Shea. :jonny5:

Jinkx looking a mess, like in the S5 shoot. :rip: 

1 hour ago, NavyBlue said:

I have to disagree somewhat…I mean if it’s that easy to pull your focus on the crown and make you doubt yourself, are you truly a “winner?” It lacks all of the ***** components. TKB is a good queen, but she is not a winner in my opinion. I’ve said before she really needs to stop wearing those flippers too; they distort her face and are really distracting and obvious. Kennedy told her once in a live on Insta and I was like, that’s a good sister. 

THANK YOU!

Trinity does not have NERVE and she didnt develop any during her time away from the show. he was literally terrified when she saw Laganja come out and it showed. She always reminded me of a girl who was too afraid to just do it, like Bob, who literally just DOES IT, whatever it may be.

Miz Cracker did a good change from S10 to AS5, she conquered that voice in the way Nina Bonina Brown and Trinity cannot seem to do.

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

The gorls for Entertainment Weekly

qszqrt0yiwv81.jpg?width=1333&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=76925a1fa35c59fda79234a12ce28e8e73d19c95

3irkxytxiwv81.jpg?width=1333&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8eedbb135a316110f7b40797454231dfdaed12bfd90bbdnxiwv81.jpg?width=1333&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7a8b3238d1fd9bfc7fe57bf24827a13f502c6206

a2nkwgqxiwv81.jpg?width=1333&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=cf0df339d89a81de5fa85a9cb8751bd2406fa2df

HUNTEE (yas mam)

I just KNOW The Vivienne and Monet are gonna serve some great chemistry

I’m not seeing enough love for The Vivienne and Yvie. They served to be honest!

jinkx… Looks like she always does, let’s just say that :gaycat2:

Bow Down Ladies.

Jaida-Essence-Hall_729122.jpg

Highest Earnings From The Show (Winners)

8. Monet X Change – $105,000

7. Kylie Sonique Love – $111,000

6. Jaida Essence Hall – $117,000

4-5. Symone – $120,000

4-5. Trinity The Tuck – $120,000

2-3. Alaska – $130,000

2-3. Shea Coulee – $130,000

1. Willow Pill – $159,500

The As7 winner is gonna take the top spot, this is insane! :deadbanana2:

Monét mentioning a double take for Snatch Game. Are they doing two impersonations each this time around? :soda:

53 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

This is not shade but if they are both on the same season, who is going to dress Symone? :rip:

47 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Her looks during the show compared to AFTER the show :mandown: Good luck to Miss Symone.

It will be house of avalon vs Gigi’s mom. The only main difference will be that Gogi probably cant do Symone’s wigs if she is doing her own.

7 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

No Trinity mentioning her “Reddit reputation” :chick2:

So many Easter eggs, im on a second watch now looking at facial expressions to each thing they said. :ahh:

Apparently Yvie Oddly WAS THAT GIRL on the runway and everyone was shook. 

Viv and Jaida both saying they walked in with insecurities at first or took time to feel comfortable does not give off big winner energy. I'd argue Yvie is a weaker queen than both of them overall but she carries herself with far more confidence and that's something an All Winner is gonna need. Neither of them have a chance in hell of winning if they didn't walk in KNOWING they are That. *****.

17 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

So many Easter eggs, im on a second watch now looking at facial expressions to each thing they said. :ahh:

Apparently Yvie Oddly WAS THAT GIRL on the runway and everyone was shook. 

I know right? I feel that once the season airs we’ll find out that they teased a lot of stuff.

I was gagged when they said that Yvie was the surprise runway queen in the MTQ and them confirming it again in this interview makes me even more excited. I feel like Yvie is a generally very underrated and underestimated queen but she’s actually very creative and talented, she 100% deserved her crown and I can’t wait to see more of her.

Jaida and Viv are TOP TIER competitors, so they walk in and read the room. To say you're not afraid of other winners would be FOOLISH.

As Monet mentioned (she also was afraid, see u left her out) there are 5 Snatch Game Winners, multiple balls winners too.

Dont get it twisted. The girls dont wanna see Jaida and the fact that she got emotional about the Gigi stans and how they treated her makes me wanna throw hands.

16 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Viv and Jaida both saying they walked in with insecurities at first or took time to feel comfortable does not give off big winner energy. I'd argue Yvie is a weaker queen than both of them overall but she carries herself with far more confidence and that's something an All Winner is gonna need. Neither of them have a chance in hell of winning if they didn't walk in KNOWING they are That. *****.

You’re not wrong, but I think that considering the circumstances (Jaida getting a pandemic reign with not a lot of opportunities to grow and Viv being the only UK girl to compete in a different country with a different culture) they had every reason to lack confidence.

By the way, the way Viv did almost perfect impressions of Trinity and Jinkx at the drop of a hat was incredible. She truly puts the T in C.U.N.T.

5 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

You’re not wrong, but I think that considering the circumstances (Jaida getting a pandemic reign with not a lot of opportunities to grow and Viv being the only UK girl to compete in a different country with a different culture) they had every reason to lack confidence.

I’m not saying they don’t have a reason for it and I completely understand why but regardless, having insecurities or doubts coming in is NOT going to bode well for them. This is to crown the ultimate queen of these winners and Jaida and Viv are already not exemplifying that. The Queen of all Queens is gonna hit the ground running and come in like her p*ssy’s on fire, not weak and timid. 

Viv saying it took her 3 weeks to find herself, ***** that’s a quarter of the season :rip:

43 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

No Trinity mentioning her “Reddit reputation” :chick2:

I love her but I was gagged she said that :ahh:

Absolutely loved the interview. Based on what they were saying and who was dominating the conversation I think it’s Monet/Shea/Trinity’s to lose. They just exude the confidence of winners in every sentence. 

Im sooo excited!!

1 minute ago, FAN said:

I love her but I was gagged she said that :ahh:

Absolutely loved the interview. Based on what they were saying and who was dominating the conversation I think it’s Monet/Shea/Trinity’s to lose. They just exude the confidence of winners in every sentence. 

Im sooo excited!!

So the most experienced girls with the most time in the werkroom and THREE seasons worth of money.

Lol

1 minute ago, TheOnlyOne said:

I’m not saying they don’t have a reason for it and I completely understand why but regardless, having insecurities or doubts coming in is NOT going to bode well for them. This is to crown the ultimate queen of these winners and Jaida and Viv are already not exemplifying that. The Queen of all Queens is gonna hit the ground running and come in like her p*ssy’s on fire, not weak and timid. 

Viv saying it took her 3 weeks to find herself, ***** that’s a quarter of the season :rip:

Yeah, I understand the mindset and that’s why I said you’re not completely wrong.

At the end of they day though they’re going to experience things through the lens of their current feelings, as much as they want to be at their best at every moment and I think it’s not necessarily a bad thing. I expect them to serve regardless, because even at their lowest moments they’re still above the rest and that’s part of the reason they won.

Great interview, she can articulate her thoughts really well. The way she came for label wh*res and failed BFA queens, I have to stan!

17 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Jaida and Viv are TOP TIER competitors, so they walk in and read the room. To say you're not afraid of other winners would be FOOLISH.

As Monet mentioned (she also was afraid, see u left her out) there are 5 Snatch Game Winners, multiple balls winners too.

Dont get it twisted. The girls dont wanna see Jaida and the fact that she got emotional about the Gigi stans and how they treated her makes me wanna throw hands.

Monet mentioned being nervous for one challenge, snatch game. Jaida and Viv said they were nervous/insecure about the competition in general.

Jaida not feeling like a winner until she got the approval of this cast and Viv saying it took her 3 weeks to even warm up is not 2x winner behavior no matter how much both of them bodied their original season. They're already the two least followed coming into the season so already acting like they're not the best is not going to do them any favors. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.