RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Sasha and Mistress TOP 2 YUP

Β 

Pp8ZEgP.gif

Omg Sasha and Anetra final 2!!!

Β 

Lowkey I would have given the other spot to mistress and make it a Sasha/Mistress show down but I guess they had to take in overall body of work

Β 

MISTRESS WAS ROBBED

WHAT WAS THAT

Pp8ZEgP.gifPp8ZEgP.gif

Annoying Mistress stans lost, let’s celebrate thatΒ 

Omg she didn’t even give Luxx and Mistress a proper send off/thanks :deadbanana4:Β unless they just didn’t air itΒ 

Um, howΒ  do they justify Anetra moving forward after Mistress and Luxx ate her UP? :rip:

Β 

Just say these performances don't mean ****, a cute send off for the other two but...Β 

Β 

Entywho... let's focus on what's important. Mother getting her CHEQUE

Β 

d806729aed702f036d9d401aa99a5c1ff3d919c2.gifv

I never heard Orville songs before but that vibrato was faker than the moon landing

Did yall really think anyone else would be going up against Sasha besides Anetra? Be realΒ :skull:

Just now, Kingpin said:

I never heard Orville songs before but that vibrato was faker than the moon landing

It's beyond me how people eat the fake as **** Elvis voice up :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Anetra did the worst tho :deadbanana4:

Just now, Morissette said:

Did yall really think anyone else would be going up against Sasha besides Anetra? Be realΒ :skull:

Not really. She was obviously moving forward but based on these performances it's gaggy for sure lol

Mistress and Sasha will always be remembered when someone says Season 15, can't say the same for the other two and I'm fine with that

Β 

Pp8ZEgP.gif

Sugar not knowing the words IJBOL

Sasha and Luxx should be top 2 imo but I like Anetra so it's fine. Just need Sasha to win!Β 

MIB and Luxx did amazing and I'm looking forward to seeing them on AS

Pp8ZEgP.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.