RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

34 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

But Symoné, Mik, Willow, Angeria, Sasha, Mistress….Nina ain’t seeing them lol

No to all of these, especially the last 5! and Nina doesn't depend on having a GiGi Goode tbh! :sorry:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Heavy on the translations bc it took me like 5 min to even understand who that user has been talking about on this page:rip:

2 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Smelly Fly

Fadnada

giphy.gif

What’s a Smelly Fly and Fadnada :rip: 

The girls know the true tea :clap3:

Anetra, support of the public AND her peers.

Seethe, OAHs. 

3 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Anetra being the favorite to win with the girls too  :soda: 

The quietest queen winning when drag and trans people are under attack more than they’ve ever been in years would be near Gigi Goode winning in 2020 levels of tragic. 

Production simply can’t be THAT stupid. Anetra was great to make the season viral but she offers nothing India Ferrah doesn’t off the show :skull: 

Not Irene having the best answer. Bring her back for S16 :clap3:

4 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

The quietest queen winning when drag and trans people are under attack more than they’ve ever been in years would be near Gigi Goode winning in 2020 levels of tragic. 

You REALLY tried it here. Anetra has never said “I don’t care about politics” or “I can’t breathe” after Eric Garner. 

2 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

You REALLY tried it here. Anetra has never said “I don’t care about politics” or “I can’t breathe” after Eric Garner. 

Has Anetra ever said anything? :rip:

Coming for introverted queens, never seen that before, how innovative :coffee2:

16 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

im shook. out of everyone it's irene who gave genuine answer 

Irene truly said it all.

5 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

What justification is there for Anetra to win over Sasha? 

She did arguably the worst of the top 4 in the competition overall

She hasn’t shown a good runway package

She doesn’t have any charisma to make a meaningful statement as a winner

She didn’t show any growth during the season, simply got tossed payola wins that could have gone to multiple people 

She chooses to avoid all confrontations about anything 

To crown her over Sasha would be so disrespectful to Sasha that it’s NEARLY as bad as crowning Gigi or Crystal in 2020. Anetra hasn’t said she’s apolitical but her actions and demeanor speak quite loudly, i don’t see her suddenly becoming outspoken when she’s been basically silent all season. 

2 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

What justification is there for Anetra to win over Sasha? 

She did arguably the worst of the top 4 in the competition overall

She hasn’t shown a good runway package

She doesn’t have any charisma to make a meaningful statement as a winner

She didn’t show any growth during the season, simply got tossed payola wins that could have gone to multiple people 

She chooses to avoid all confrontations about anything 

To crown her over Sasha would be so disrespectful to Sasha that it’s NEARLY as bad as crowning Gigi or Crystal in 2020. Anetra hasn’t said she’s apolitical but her actions and demeanor speak quite loudly, i don’t see her suddenly becoming outspoken when she’s been basically silent all season. 

wAlK thAt ******* dUcK & won over the straight girls and teen twinks drag race is currently catered to :giraffe:

The way they tried to make it seem like Anetra is a powerful political queen with her mediocre, soulless performance during the Rusical was wild. I’ve seen more heart in decomposed bodies. 

Anetra is a kind, talented girl, but to crown her just to please gay fetishizing white girls and misogynistic, G-fueled gays in this fanbase is honestly egregious. The show knows it has a platform and not highlighting Sasha for all she’s achieved in her lifetime AND on the show AND during the season is gross. Gross, gross, gross. I PRAY Mother Colby takes it.

Crowning anybody over Sasha sends a really horrible message and reinforces the rumours about Ru and WOW tbh. Imagine doing everything right and still having to lose the crown to one of your lesser cis counterparts just because they have fan support.

Giving Sasha the win would be in line with everything the show is SUPPOSED to be about but we've seen how Roople doesn't like to rock the boat

can't wait for MIB to STOMP the finale just like how she did with the reunion and the lipsync at top 4

spacer.png

Edited by unino

35 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Considering that this is the same pack of girls who thought Jax won that lipsync over Mistress, and who largely all came into adulthood when like S10-11 was on and started doing drag 2-3 years ago, this makes perfect sense. No respect for the art and all around excellence, just whoever does more flips and nogue moves:coffee2:

Just know that rooting for Anetra means you have the same taste level as girls like Marshalls and JaxCrack.

Sasha should (and will) deservedly win, but y’all know you don’t have to attack girlies who are literally friendly in real life and haven’t been problematic at all … right? :biblio:

2 minutes ago, Royal Culture said:

Sasha should (and will) deservedly win, but y’all know you don’t have to attack girlies who are literally friendly in real life and haven’t been problematic at all … right? :biblio:

OAH are losing it LOSING IT :rip: 

MIB SUPREMACY

Pp8ZEgP.giffPp8ZEgP.giffPp8ZEgP.giff

I... kinda want Anetra to win now, if only to watch the fumes from this thread :bird:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.