RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, NavyBlue said:

I have to disagree somewhat…I mean if it’s that easy to pull your focus on the crown and make you doubt yourself, are you truly a “winner?” It lacks all of the ***** components. TKB is a good queen, but she is not a winner in my opinion. I’ve said before she really needs to stop wearing those flippers too; they distort her face and are really distracting and obvious. Kennedy told her once in a live on Insta and I was like, that’s a good sister. 

I don’t think we’re really disagreeing. Other girls (Ginger, Scarlet, Jan) made it a point to say “I’m not really in the Bottom” when they thought their placements were BS or when they thought others did worse. They had the nerve to say **** what the Wikipedia page says, y’all know I did fine: 

For some reason, TKB didn’t have the confidence/nerve in her to say “I actually only have two bottoms, Jan is lucky I didn’t take her Super Bowl win, and nobody in this room actually thinks Kylie out-acted Ginger or Pandora” 

Also the fact that Kylie went the whole season without her lipstick being pulled despite being middling most of the time is a good indicator that the girls were (as Silky said) self-producing a Top 4. 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

I don’t think we’re really disagreeing. Other girls (Ginger, Scarlet, Jan) made it a point to say “I’m not really in the Bottom” when they thought their placements were BS or when they thought others did worse. They had the nerve to say **** what the Wikipedia page says, y’all know I did fine: 

For some reason, TKB didn’t have the confidence/nerve in her to say “I actually only have two bottoms, Jan is lucky I didn’t take her Super Bowl win, and nobody in this room actually thinks Kylie out-acted Ginger or Pandora” 

Also the fact that Kylie went the whole season without her lipstick being pulled despite being middling most of the time is a good indicator that the girls were (as Silky said) self-producing a Top 4. 

Oh ok. Yes!!! I absolutely agree on all points you’ve made here, especially the Kylie part. Make it make sense. 

3 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

I just wish that if they wanted to do an All Winners season they would've taken the time to make it feel a little more special, I feel like having them in the same regular Werk Room that the regulars use and only having a $50,000 increase from the mainline season isn't enough. Surely Paramount+ can hand them a few extra dollarz and take it to $250K because it's not like any of their other exclusive programming is popping and will get them the engagement All Stars did last year.

Why dont we wait and see the prizes they win for lipsyncing. Because, in reality, they doubled the prize money from the previous AS, so if they double the lipsync money, potentially someone could walk away with $500k.

16 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

The gorls for Entertainment Weekly

dzw8vpeyiwv81.jpg?width=2000&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=80ba084a3b41434d3abe81f4cfc58328c5a57233

fsv844cyiwv81.jpg?width=1333&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ebf04bf7c31e3ffd0d6de90b58079134600f3f8ayfoz8c9yiwv81.jpg?width=1333&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e81444f7e6dad87674b46f98a10a2bcc9a546db1

qszqrt0yiwv81.jpg?width=1333&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=76925a1fa35c59fda79234a12ce28e8e73d19c958e85zo6yiwv81.jpg?width=1333&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=461ef1ac7619700d4b1b510047bd0aeb19462593

3irkxytxiwv81.jpg?width=1333&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8eedbb135a316110f7b40797454231dfdaed12bfd90bbdnxiwv81.jpg?width=1333&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7a8b3238d1fd9bfc7fe57bf24827a13f502c6206

a2nkwgqxiwv81.jpg?width=1333&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=cf0df339d89a81de5fa85a9cb8751bd2406fa2dfpb7rth3yiwv81.jpg?width=1333&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4b6f171f804b7efa5df979a6ea8a46803bfe4121

Jaida ATE

Jaida, Shea, Monet and Raja won the shoot. Jinkx is a ******* mess for looking like she did in S5.

Jaida and Raja are SERVING. This shoot is fine but I still feel like things should be WAY more elevated for an all winners season. I'm sure they'll go all out for AW2 when there are bigger (white) contestants. :doc:

Edited by Morissette

Raja and Jaida absolutely came thru!!! Wow. Stunning!!! Hn78fxq.gif
Jjnkx I-:rip: For me…it shows no growth. Sue me. 

Edited by NavyBlue

Shea looks obviously breathtaking but it's WAY too much of a Schiaparelli  knock-off that they should sue. Monet and Raja outsold for that reason.

Iy4t.gif

• ATRL Moderator

jaida devoured. my promo, entrance, and ew shoot top toot, plus the pleather shoot from the trailer :jonny3:

raja has such a naturally commanding presence :jonny: so excited to see her on the season

I'm 4 minutes in and yeah... All of a sudden i'm not too furious about the SJW'd double crowning. Monet is the doll.

cuca-deboa.gif

They have great chemistry, I think it's gonna be a fun season. 

Jaida, Shea, Monet EATING :jonny5:

Raja and Yvie look good too!

Jinkx :toofunny3: A boo boo mess. Good thing she seems to have brought better looks on the show based on that preview we got. 

5 hours ago, karron0624 said:

Symone can not be on an AW season until Gigi wins As8. I want to see Symone dogwalk her employee.

This is not shade but if they are both on the same season, who is going to dress Symone? :rip:

4 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

This is not shade but if they are both on the same season, who is going to dress Symone? :rip:

Her looks during the show compared to AFTER the show :mandown: Good luck to Miss Symone.

58 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

jaida devoured. my promo, entrance, and ew shoot top toot, plus the pleather shoot from the trailer :jonny3:

raja has such a naturally commanding presence :jonny: so excited to see her on the season

The chemistry :jonny6:

this is going to be such an event :jonny6:

Ms Monét and Shea looking the best. Are we surprised? :jonny6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.