RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 minute ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Screaming. Isn't this a competition to be America's next drag superstar? :deadbanana:

And they both have shown they more than have what it takes when it comes to the challenges and performing. They just aren't the strongest when it comes to the reality tv aspect of it. They don't dominate a conversation like Mistress does. I'm not dissing Mistress she definitely has them both beaten when it comes to charisma but there is more to the show than untucked and the reunion.Β 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Β 

Why is she acting like she's a finalist lol. Has she not seen any of the past reunions ? Also her lipsyncs sucked what is there to talk about :deadbanana2:

Edited by β™š PRiNCE HiGH β™š

4 minutes ago, β™š PRiNCE HiGH β™š said:

I feel like Aura was holding back so she wouldn't say the wrong things tbh. Could sense some sort of a fear through her voice idk maybe I'm overanalysingΒ 

I mean a lot of the girls felt that way cos several of them have been harassed online. Even Luxx seemed to feel the need to explain herself more than she did on the show only Mistress is truly not afraid.

Just now, Mikeymoonshine said:

I mean a lot of the girls felt that way cos several of them have been harassed online. Even Luxx seemed to feel the need to explain herself more than she did on the show only Mistress is truly not afraid.

Yeah for sure

Reading the pages back and I agree with those who said drag kings shouldn't be on this show, they should have their own. Bringing up challenges and Dragula doesn't work in my opinion. Judging a drag queen that added some drag king attributes to a single challenge is not the same as judging an actual one week by week. Dragula's theme is more universal, meanwhile so many references and themes would need to be revamped for a drag king to suit, it would be like a different show. The judges probably don't have enough experiences with them to expertly judge either.

Malaysia looked so good. That wig alone.Β :jonny5:

I was literally so happy to see Amethyst leave when she did 😭 lash ha

they really should book irene for s16. they got another entertaining season on their hand

Category is… spring!!!

Β 

”omg how can a drag king do this!!! It’s just too complicated!!!!!”

Β 

*Ben has one of the best snatch games of all time playing a man*
Β 

”HOW can we judge them based on this?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!! kings just CANT do it” 

Β 

Like :ahh:Β 

She’s so embarrassing :ahh:Β 

Β 

You fake your accent, and that’s that, keep it moving girl.

Jax's makeup looked great, big glow up. Malaysia looked amazing too.

Sasha makes the most sense as the winner but I'm kinda rooting for Anetra to win. Her arc this season is more interesting to me. A silent killer. That moment where she chose to save Spice instead of getting Jax out was such a winner moment. I'm fine with any finalist winning tho, this top 4 is very likeable and I don't think there's 1 clear winner tbh. Mistress has the least wins but she's been so consistent throughout the season. Same with Luxx but I'll be very surprised if she ends up winning. My prediction's that Sasha's gonna get that crown.

the twins really showed that their stupidity isn't an 'act' or some meta joke that they're in on. They really are that dumb :rip:

Β 

every time they started rambling I was cringinggggg. Not a single coherent thought between the two of them.

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

The reunion was really fun. When the top 4 member is very outspoken during the reunion, it usually means that they don't make it further so I wonder if for the lip sync for the crown wasn't what Mistress expected.Β :deadbanana2:Β Hopefully I'm wrong.

Β 

Anetra and Sasha were giving winning energy, not so many comments and no drama at all. I don't know why people are acting like Anetra didn't say a thing, it's usually how it is for the top 4. The only time I remember there was someone from the top 4 that was very outspoken for the reunion, it was Asia, and she was clearly hurt by the butterfly-gate since the reunion is recorded after the finale.

Β 

Shasha looked like a MESS with those 2007 blue contacts, it's giving Trixie S7 and Coco S5. Girl.... You have more than 30 dollars to buy natural looking contact lenses.Β 

Someone said in here a few pages back that they filmed the reunion first this time, but idk if that's confirmed.

40 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Β 

Since when was it possible to edit tweets :eek:

20 hours ago, mindbender said:

Sorry but MIB and Lux cannot gang up on Loosey all season and then say oh she didn’t defend us OmgΒ 

Yeah, I very much enjoyed MIB and Luxx this season, but Loosey didn't have to say anything since they came for her every episodeΒ :skull:

where was all this smoke everyone talked about about this reunion ? :huh:

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Β 

I am cringing so hard :rip:Β 

4 hours ago, β™š PRiNCE HiGH β™š said:

Β 

Why is she acting like she's a finalist lol. Has she not seen any of the past reunions ? Also her lipsyncs sucked what is there to talk about :deadbanana2:

She is one of the most insufferable, untalented queens the show has ever featured. Up there with Salina.

Β 

Her expecting them to give her a segment to talk about her god awful music or forgettable lipsyncs? The delusion is so thick I can cut it with a knife.

Edited by Moloko Plus

I need the judges deliberations from the whole season, like I need to know what they said about sugar and spice after snatch game:wanda:Β 

3 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

Sasha makes the most sense as the winner but I'm kinda rooting for Anetra to win. Her arc this season is more interesting to me. A silent killer. That moment where she chose to save Spice instead of getting Jax out was such a winner moment.Β 

It was but she only got to do that bc Sasha gave her the chance to by demolishing her in the first round :fan: If it was the other way around Sasha would probably pick Jax to go up against too.

4 hours ago, unino said:

they really should book irene for s16. they got another entertaining season on their hand

Irene gives me Shangela and Vanjie vibes for sure in that she was a queen that had a lot to offer but went home over one bad first challenge. Pre season I really thought Irene would be one of the top 4.Β 
Β 

also her reunion look wiped the floor with everyone else’sΒ :clap3:

15 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

Mattress stans are now back to counting non-existent Wins is so funny to me. :coffee:

Truly Patient 0 of the drag delusion epidemic.

Drag them, destroy them, discombobulate them, decimate them!

Β 

Like fave, like stans tbh!

Β 

:fan:

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

15 hours ago, bestfiction said:

they tried it but we know that Loosey "#PromoteOnlineKindness" LaDuca isn't like that at allΒ :bird:

Β 

Β 

Flubberstress and Skunxx just can't win, the GP can see straight through once the producer and editing trickery is off of them, karma won :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.