RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mind if Irene gets Vanjie'd for season 16 :gaycat5:

I’m so scared for Salina, she’s definitely over at this point :rip: 

31 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I get this but…. What else is there to talk about 

These girls must know that they’re nonfactors in the grand scheme of things right? Like no one was going to care about 80% of the things Amethyst had to say and the 20% that did make it was barely interesting as it was

Was everyone going into this expecting equal distribution of time? Like they’re obviously gonna highlight the ‘stars’ of the season 😭

Estitties is one of those girls that runs her mouth and the minute someone pushes back she can’t take it and acts like a victim in front of everyone. 

Also, love that an outfit she paid good money for is in the same category as an outfit made on set with zero effort. The girl just does not have the taste she think she possesses. 

Loosey is so perfect for tv, she needs to be on AS fast. 

Carson is so funny on Roscoes :deadbanana2:

Luxx… dear god… I really enjoyed her at the start of the season but… she’s delusional. Mistress definitely OWNED the reunion. Congrats to Salina for finally winning something. She truly deserved it. 

Edited by loveisdead9582

I'm not big on Irene but her being the frist out and now serving pressed puta on the reunion is honestly iconic. Wouldn't mind to see her again either, she could serve for some entertaining tv! :celestial3:

1 hour ago, CBC said:

There a different between them tho. When Sasha spoke she was funny and interesting, when Anetra spoke we used the time to write on ATRL

Are you sure people aren't just being hard on her for no reason? Because I found Anetra just fine...when she talked, I listened, and wanted to hear more. I don't really remember anything Sasha said besides mentioning Monica Monroe and being asked about Lalaparuza. Both of them sat this one back for the most part.

MIB just screams OLD DRAG like we need more of her :jonny6: 

Salina is just pressed about the accent remark. The way she responded showed she took issue with it. WOW must have blacklisted her by now so she’ll get her wish of forgetting about the show once the new season rolls :lakitu:

4 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Are you sure people aren't just being hard on her for no reason? Because I found Anetra just fine...when she talked, I listened, and wanted to hear more. I don't really remember anything Sasha said besides mentioning Monica Monroe and being asked about Lalaparuza. Both of them sat this one back for the most part.

I agree they both sat back, Sasha even looked high lol. That said, her talking about the anti-drag laws as a trans woman, especially the airport bathroom part, really stuck with me

1 minute ago, mokitsu said:

I agree they both sat back, Sasha even looked high lol. That said, her talking about the anti-drag laws as a trans woman, especially the airport bathroom part, really stuck with me

Oh, I forgot about that. Forgive me.

Anyway Loosey really is a great queen :clap3: She has an amazing personality and drag persona and can probably keep up with the best of them. When Lux called her generic, I'm sure she was mainly speaking about her runway looks. Loosey definitely needs to elevate in that department before stepping onto AS. Someone said she lives in the 2010s drag aesthetic and I definitely see it. :deadbanana2: But she's so entertaining. I really need to see her in a more positive light on AS or I will be fuming.

2 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

There's nothing more insufferable than an LA scene queen who realises their money and connections can't help them in a situation :rip:

She's probably just mad Sasha used up all the Weho payola

The way Salina used the same designers as Sasha and Luxx :skull:

1 hour ago, Cain said:

These girls must know that they’re nonfactors in the grand scheme of things right? Like no one was going to care about 80% of the things Amethyst had to say and the 20% that did make it was barely interesting as it was

Was everyone going into this expecting equal distribution of time? Like they’re obviously gonna highlight the ‘stars’ of the season 😭

And for the next tweet on her thread, she says "they said nothing about my music." Girl, what music? :deadbanana2: There is nothing on her twitter even promoting her own stuff. 

The girls who don’t have star power don’t have star power, it is what it is. Just enjoy the ride.

43 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

Salina is just pressed about the accent remark. The way she responded showed she took issue with it. WOW must have blacklisted her by now so she’ll get her wish of forgetting about the show once the new season rolls :lakitu:

Irene ended her hard :ahh: 

She was so torn up over it, she should have at least tried to play it off

Im sorry but Salina looked a MESS. The jaw/neck contour the makeup the wig :deadbanana4:

It's interesting how Aura came off much more fun and interesting in the reunion. I was never on the hate train but I think in her case some things can be blamed on the edit, she just came off idk less fun on the show than she seems to actually be. 

Same for Loosey, she has a point about the edit too. She was hugely entertaining and perfectly happy to make fun of herself as well as stand her ground on some things. 

I enjoyed Irene and hope we see more from her. 

Mistress was ofc the star of the show. 

Sasha and Anetra feel like they were pushed a lot despite not having a lot to say but I think that's just how they are. Anetra is somewhat of an introvert and Sasha obviously isn't someone who loves to be centre of attention either. 

Loosey looked very good neck upwards. That wig?!

Sasha got some of her lip fillers dissolved (?) and she stopped contouring with a shade that is 10 x darker :jonny5: Not her repeating outfits though

Anetra looked PLUMPEDT :flame:

Sugar & Spice perfection as always. Aura, Irene, Marcia all looked great too!

I got to say though, Malaysia had the best look of the night. That wig. The BEAT. The FIT. :jonny4: 

3 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

Anetra is somewhat of an introvert and Sasha obviously isn't someone who loves to be centre of attention either. 

Screaming. Isn't this a competition to be America's next drag superstar? :deadbanana:

3 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

It's interesting how Aura came off much more fun and interesting in the reunion. I was never on the hate train but I think in her case some things can be blamed on the edit, she just came off idk less fun on the show than she seems to actually be. 

I feel like Aura was holding back so she wouldn't say the wrong things tbh. Could sense some sort of a fear through her voice idk maybe I'm overanalysing 

Yall are doing way too much on Anetra. She spoke when she needed too and she's just....reserved lol. There's nothing wrong with that. I'd rather her be autenthic then be loud and annoying like Salina 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.