RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Daylight said:

Hopefully the reunion showed that Sasha radiates winner energy and Anetra is as dull as watching paint dry, I think it’s safe to assume these two are the contenders for the crown given the poor reception of Luxx and MIB (who I feel would both deserve more than Anetra anyway)

Let’s hope that Sasha wins the crown and Anetra only goes on to be a very successful Vegas residency / Werq The World touring / All Stars lip-sync assassin type of girl 

Wait. 

Sasha: Win

Luxx & MIB: All Stars

Anetra: Vegas Revue

This is actually a pretty good outcome for the season. (My only problem is I want Luxx and MIB on the same All Stars season, but I also want them both to win nnnn.)

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Yall be like “Anetra was boring at the reunion” that was her literally all season she was boring af the fans just didn’t stop reminding us she was there because they thought she was hot and kept talking about ducks.

9 minutes ago, boys said:

Yall be like “Anetra was boring at the reunion” that was her literally all season she was boring af the fans just didn’t stop reminding us she was there because they thought she was hot and kept talking about ducks.

Repeating this again…. There is no difference between anetra and Jax :sistrens:

Sasha's demeanor just screams winner. Unlike certain others whose only purpose is to be clowns and make people laugh while displaying zero other talents.

Edited by dumbsparce

The reunion was really fun. When the top 4 member is very outspoken during the reunion, it usually means that they don't make it further so I wonder if for the lip sync for the crown wasn't what Mistress expected. :deadbanana2: Hopefully I'm wrong.

Anetra and Sasha were giving winning energy, not so many comments and no drama at all. I don't know why people are acting like Anetra didn't say a thing, it's usually how it is for the top 4. The only time I remember there was someone from the top 4 that was very outspoken for the reunion, it was Asia, and she was clearly hurt by the butterfly-gate since the reunion is recorded after the finale.

Shasha looked like a MESS with those 2007 blue contacts, it's giving Trixie S7 and Coco S5. Girl.... You have more than 30 dollars to buy natural looking contact lenses. 

the thing about irene in this reunion is that she was there 1 ep, it's kind of not for her to be talking but again she would have nothing if she didn't. 

The thing about Irene is that she has a huge mouth and no talent that we know of to back it up.

She really let the internet fans gas her into thinking she's a star just because she spent a ton of money on her Instagram photoshoots :rip: we need to do better. 

i have a controversial take

i love sasha down and hope she takes it but her confessionals this season were kinda giving a bit of aura :alexz2:

MIB was so funny i was cracking up.. sasha didn't say much, irene was talking more than her :skull: go girl, give us nothing.. anetra was fun. Sasha deserves the win the most, save MIB for the All-Stars, those two are the strongest.

anetra, great duck walk, beautiful duck walk

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Repeating this again…. There is no difference between anetra and Jax :sistrens:

but THE FASHION ON THE RUNWAY :skull: y'all just say anything..

From the Rebecca cosplay to the absolute Loosey drag, Miss Poppy was kinda giving this reunion

Selina's fake accent getting clocked :deadbanana4:

honestly Irene, Mistress, and Lux were the stars of the reunion.

Of all the queens mad a drag race I will never understand Selina 

she served so little and those outfits she bought  :dies:

8 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

She should be so thankful she made it past 4 episodes.

10 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

There's nothing more insufferable than an LA scene queen who realises their money and connections can't help them in a situation :rip:

She's probably just mad Sasha used up all the Weho payola

Not y’all saying Anetra is boring because she didn’t take up the space like some of the other girls. She’s my introverted queen and she gives where she is supposed to give.. on the stage 

and to say she can only lip sync is crazy. Did y’all even watch the season? 

Such an entertaining reunion, I don't get the hate for Irene's energy this episode she was fun, can't wait for the memes and catchphrases to go viral

Salina's signpost look wasn't bad imo, but at least it will go into the history books now that It has an award attached to it

Loosey and MIB really were the MAIN characters huh? everything seemed to revolve around them, and luxx to an extent, we love to see it

and like I said previosly, JAX WAS ROBBED in the lalaparuza

spacer.png

51 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

MIB was so funny i was cracking up.. sasha didn't say much, irene was talking more than her :skull: go girl, give us nothing.. anetra was fun. Sasha deserves the win the most, save MIB for the All-Stars, those two are the strongest.

anetra, great duck walk, beautiful duck walk

but THE FASHION ON THE RUNWAY :skull: y'all just say anything..

What fashion on the runway? Anetra wore bodysuits all season :rip:

Her runway presentation this season is mid af

Irene's energy was needed, outside of Mistress, no one was really bringing the fire. She went home first (deservedly based on the Talent Show alone, but could have saw more of her instead of some other girls lbr), so obviously she was going to have some things to say.

Mistress was the star of the Reunion, she really brought it, and anyone mad at her is misguided in their frustrations. She did what needed to be done. Lux was very gracious at the reunion too, but I get the feeling she was holding back.

Sugar & Spice were such nonevents for this, and even made me somewhat annoyed. Like enough with this dumb bimbo shtick, give us something real. Sadly, Amethyst, Princess Poppy, Jax, and Salina faded completely in the background. They really need to reel it in and give each of the early out girls their own package of highlights from the season and ask them how they feel about their run, it's only fair.

Aura, Marcia, Malaysia were middle of the road. Also I don't get calling Anetra/Sasha boring. Yes, they didn't have too much to say, but that's because they weren't really involved in any of the drama this season, outside of Sasha & Metalgate really...so it makes sense. It's just a shame they didn't use their lack of screentime to allot for the girls that needed it.

15 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Also I don't get calling Anetra/Sasha boring

There a different between them tho. When Sasha spoke she was funny and interesting, when Anetra spoke we used the time to write on ATRL

I get this but…. What else is there to talk about 

5 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

irene is insufferable. her maddy morphosis looking ass is serving nothing for how rude she is

but she's one of the most memorable first outs in the last couple of years, so shes doing something correctly

Mistress and Luxx were the stars of this reunion. It's clear that the two of them + Loosey will be on a future All Stars together.

Also, is Let Loose the first song by a drag queen who is not Rupaul herself to play on an episode of Drag Race? Not counting the talent show numbers ofc.

For some reason I thought Sasha was very low energy on this episode. Even at the end when she had to pose for Team Sasha she was like... not excited at all. Anetra was quiet but she's really like that, but Sasha surprised me.

• ATRL Moderator

I would like to see Irene get another chance tbh.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.