RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Imagine how boring this season would have been without Mistress :doc:

Bring back queens who give early Drag Race vibes pls

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHH  Mother being the main character yet again. Looser trying not to cry every time Mistress turned to her. Ru basically saying this would've been boring without her.

Her natural talent is truly something these girls envy

Pp8ZEgP.gif

Amethyst is so :rip: If this is the last showing of her, I'm fine with that. 

Id be living for Mistress' traditional drag shadiness more if she didn't remind us every two seconds that she's an old school drag queen

Mistress would've KILLED in old seasons, these new queens can't really get on the level of old school drag

Pp8ZEgP.gif

Loosey being fake the whole reunion again :ahh: 

Mistress and Irene carried the renuion :clap3: it was cute, I liked it

Irene was so ******* annoying with her desperation for screen time, and when it came to reading she couldn't say a single funny thing. Talentless :rip:

Luxx dodging the Lucey speech question, but I get it, the fanbase would come for her again

Mistress talked so much **** yet sideline the several times other queens confronted her directly. And she's talking about Lucey being fake all season long :rip:

In general, it's not spicy at all like Monet said :rip:

Edited by MonsterJohn

nnn, when they were talking about online hate

Mistress: "some people speak out and say it's not cool,

and there's others ... who let us take the sh*t"

camera cuts to Loosey :skull: 

Mistress, you are the winner of this week

3 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Mistress ATE. She was basically Ru's co-host. If the reunion was an actual challenge (as it should be, every time you're on camera is a chance to show yourself) 

WIN - Mistress

SAFE/HIGH - Luxx

BTM2 - Sasha/Anetra

The other girls were...there. 

Sugar and Spice were cute, the word vomit thing got old real quick though

Irene exposed herself as a real nasty person, she really let the fans online gas her up into thinking she's somebody

Salina came on this ***** moody and pressed as hell :skull: did Ross Matthews catch her in an alley just before filming? 

Jax had real happy to be there vibes and she looked a lot better. 

Marcia was such a bore, those long ass answers to the questions :dies:

Everyone else may as well not have shown up :skull:

Overall a 6/10 reunion. Better than the snoozefest that was 12/13 but not a patch on Jasmine's hour of slayage last season. 

Mattress stans are now back to counting non-existent Wins is so funny to me. :coffee:

Truly Patient 0 of the drag delusion epidemic.

25 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

nnn, when they were talking about online hate

Mistress: "some people speak out and say it's not cool,

and there's others ... who let us take the sh*t"

camera cuts to Loosey :skull: 

Mistress, you are the winner of this week

they tried it but we know that Loosey "#PromoteOnlineKindness" LaDuca isn't like that at all :bird:

31 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Mattress stans are now back to counting non-existent Wins is so funny to me. :coffee:

Truly Patient 0 of the drag delusion epidemic.

:deadbanana4:

not aura gave more personality and moments than anetra :rip:

6 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

You should rewatch; MIB talked a lot because Ru KEPT asking for her input :rip: And a solid half of the clips featured her, so obviously she's meant to respond. She wasn't jumping into conversations just to be heard (like the twins).

they are seething because not many has the charisma the iconicness like MIB.

Pp8ZEgP.gif

Hopefully the reunion showed that Sasha radiates winner energy and Anetra is as dull as watching paint dry, I think it’s safe to assume these two are the contenders for the crown given the poor reception of Luxx and MIB (who I feel would both deserve more than Anetra anyway)

Let’s hope that Sasha wins the crown and Anetra only goes on to be a very successful Vegas residency / Werq The World touring / All Stars lip-sync assassin type of girl 

Estitties was almost not featured and not discussed, and she herself hardly spoke. Why? 

As fun as MIB can be at.times, she also has a mean side to her and when shes aware shes crossing lines, she always opts out by saying "its just meant in fun, you know how I am". its a bit offputting.

anetra was super boring. so was sasha. she almost seemed pissed off tbh. luxx was being luxx. 

22 minutes ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

Estitties was almost not featured and not discussed, and she herself hardly spoke. Why? 

thank goodness

Anetra for All Stars where she will be booted off second because there's just NOTHING to give :celestial3:

47 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

anetra was super boring. so was sasha. she almost seemed pissed off tbh. luxx was being luxx. 

They’ve been like this the whole season. They’re stars on stage but not stars off-stage. Not everyone can be MIB who is a star everywhere she goes.

I thought it was a really cute reunion :heart2: Even though it was long, I was very entertained throughout!

It did kinda feel like the MIB show featuring Luxx and Loosey, but I'm not mad - they gave everything I needed!

Irene was talking a lot too I guess, but idk... Sorry y'all, I just find her a tiny bit annoying and cringey. 

She's for sure a decent queen and strong for a first out, but I feel like if they brought her back people would realize she ain't all THAT.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.