RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Just now, @michael said:

Salina must have really pissed off the wrong people :skull: Seated in the back corner and no air time. Usually someone like her would be perfect for AS (big personality, terrible outfits, could use some redemption), but I don’t think we’ll ever be seeing her again.

Meh. That wrong people must be Thee *hilarious* Ross Matthew, who is not gonna stay with us for long anyway. Unless he really doesn't have any other gig to work on, I can't see how he can still work on this show when the fans (and the queens) have been calling out every thing he has judged on. He's overstaying on the judging panel for sure.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

WAIT Irene’s Salina drag :deadbanana4: I literally screamed 

and Salina clearly feeling CLOCKED :ahh: 

3 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Meh. That wrong people must be Thee *hilarious* Ross Matthew, who is not gonna stay with us for long anyway. Unless he really doesn't have any other gig to work on, I can't see how he can still work on this show when the fans (and the queens) have been calling out every thing he has judged on. He's overstaying on the judging panel for sure.

Ross Matthews doesn’t edit the episodes or decide where the queens sit. Production clearly does not like Salina.

Sugar looked good tonight. Better than ever :clap3: i didnt expect that honestly

4 minutes ago, @michael said:

Ross Matthews doesn’t edit the episodes or decide where the queens sit. Production clearly does not like Salina.

Ross and Carson got pumped to executive role this season. He definitely has some sways on producers.

Mistress kind of became insufferable 🥲

Loosey still not being able to let loose and say how she really feels :rip: there's no point forcing a fake smile if you FACECRACK the minute somebody speaks to you 

This was one of the most entertaining reunions ever,  the amount of times I laughed :ahh:

Once again,  Sasha just exhumed Winner energy. She should hopefully be rightfully crowned next week. 

Sasha is clearly going to be the one to win but I really don't want future winners to be like her as far as their time on the show. I mean there was just like zero personality given from her in my opinion and even she said she bit her tongue because she said she had to work with the queens after the show so it just isn't what you want to see when watching the show.

Omg Anettra is so boring. Zero personality, a plant :zzz:

• ATRL Moderator

Not Mistress being THE main character of the reunion. The way Ru couldn't stop turning to her for commentary. I know some of the girls in here were pressed.

34 minutes ago, Hector said:

Once again,  Sasha just exhumed Winner energy. She should hopefully be rightfully crowned next week. 

Omg :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: (is this an ageist joke?)

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Anvarie said:

I think Sasha and Anetra and Luxx to a degree are being classy and not dominating the reunion. You’re already top 4 you don’t need more screen time, let the other girls have their tv moment. Then there’s mistress talking nonstop :rip:

You should rewatch; MIB talked a lot because Ru KEPT asking for her input :rip: And a solid half of the clips featured her, so obviously she's meant to respond. She wasn't jumping into conversations just to be heard (like the twins).

Thank god we’ll never have to worry about Salina being on All Stars :smitten2:

Anetra gave zero personality :rip:

18 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

sz29oZo.png

The worst contestant of this season. Good riddance! 

MIB is sooo entertaining, I could watch her talking all day!

It was her reunion, she had the spotlight and that's just proves how she commanded the season all along. 

Mistress ATE. She was basically Ru's co-host. If the reunion was an actual challenge (as it should be, every time you're on camera is a chance to show yourself) 

WIN - Mistress

SAFE/HIGH - Luxx

BTM2 - Sasha/Anetra

The other girls were...there. 

Sugar and Spice were cute, the word vomit thing got old real quick though

Irene exposed herself as a real nasty person, she really let the fans online gas her up into thinking she's somebody

Salina came on this ***** moody and pressed as hell :skull: did Ross Matthews catch her in an alley just before filming? 

Jax had real happy to be there vibes and she looked a lot better. 

Marcia was such a bore, those long ass answers to the questions :dies:

Everyone else may as well not have shown up :skull:

Overall a 6/10 reunion. Better than the snoozefest that was 12/13 but not a patch on Jasmine's hour of slayage last season. 

4 hours ago, ZORBIT said:

Luxx is so two-faced :ryan:

CuxxOld London clumsily lying about how it didn't give her joy to pile on Loosey and purposely do the most during the "who should go home and why" segment to hurt Loosey's feelings, when she was seconds ago SMILING and feeling her Regina George typical mean twink fantasy during the replay of her entire speech :zzz:

Let Loose is an organic non-payola'd success, so Loosey wins anyways 

:fan2:

4 hours ago, Anvarie said:

Mistress not really having a standout moment this season that doesn’t revolve around off stage drama :deadbanana:

MisSTENCHss is a confessionals girl only, nothing special on the runway, challenges, etc, only kept until the finale for drama, it appears!

:chick2:

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

Salina lost her mother recently, could explain how dour she has been lately. Give her some grace :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.