RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Mistress lowkey won but it's clear that Bob wrote both diss tracks :skull:

This, when i heard the flow i was like wait, why is this bob’s flow that he always uses.

3 hours ago, Whis said:

Rewatching AS7 for the first time.

Why was Jaida so cringe? I loved her on season 12 but in AS7 she suddenly has this forced qUiRkY personality? 

No, thats who she is, S12 tried to portray her as untouchable and seasoned cause she is, but her real personality is what we say on AS7. Ive seen her live before the show and trust me she is quirky and potty mouthed af like a college kid tbh. 

Bob ate Mistress up overall, but Mistress had the best single diss with the Ezra line 

4 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

No, thats who she is, S12 tried to portray her as untouchable and seasoned cause she is, but her real personality is what we say on AS7. Ive seen her live before the show and trust me she is quirky and potty mouthed af like a college kid tbh. 

+ her podcast with Heidi - she's such a joy to watch tbh

I can barely hear Mistress, what kind of recorded on BlackBerry microphone type mixing :rip: 

Jacob and Jay’s POWER editing Bob’s to be much better.

Honestly Mistress missed a lot of opportunities to go in on Bob, but the Ezra line was great.

I would have brought up “pride will be your downfall”, Bob’s tooth, Bob not getting asked to be on all winners, Bob’s tendency to like white people, Bob’s season being the shortest ever, etc. 

13 hours ago, Life Savers said:

It’s not a competition but it has people other than Sasha doing their numbers (Sasha Colby herself was in the cast). I think it could be adapted into a competition of sorts. Nightgowns also has drag kings which Drag Race continues to reject.

Nobody wants to see Kings on Drag Race. It is not even fair for the two to compete against each other and be judged for a crown and $200,000 or whatever it is now. They’re two totally different art forms (imo) and Kings just need their own show. Instead of crying about wanting a piece of the pie I wish people would just make their own! Rome wasn’t built in a day. I’d be interested to see what a Kings Race could be - but intertwining them with the queens is a rotten idea and would make the show too chaotic.

But you might get your wish! With the recent castings of bearded queens it may not be a stretch for WoW. :ace:

1 hour ago, dumbsparce said:

Let's not pretend that a trans drag queen not competing is the same as a drag king not competing on a show who until recently had the tag "may the best woman win". A drag queen (trans or not) is a "woman" and should be competing point blank period so WoW were rightfully criticized for their borderline transphobic views. A king has no place on this show unless they completely revamp it.

Cool. I disagree because I ultimately perceive them as drag artists. You're entitled to your opinion and I to mine, but we don't get to police other's people speech.

-

MIB ate Bob up.

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Edited by Life Savers

The queens have done male drag before on the show haven’t they? Why the uproar over including drag kings? How would it cause chaos? :skull: 

You’re telling me a much smaller show like Dragula can make it work but the multi-Emmy winning production staff of Drag Race (not Drag “Queen” Race!) can’t? Please :rip: 

If you don’t want to see drag kings, then that’s your own prerogative, but acting like they’d ruin the show is exactly why people say gays are so misogynistic. 

56 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Honestly Mistress missed a lot of opportunities to go in on Bob, but the Ezra line was great.

I would have brought up “pride will be your downfall”, Bob’s tooth, Bob not getting asked to be on all winners, Bob’s tendency to like white people, Bob’s season being the shortest ever, etc. 

i thought mistress did mention bob not being on All winners. It was something like “how you say youre the queen when you werent on AW) or something like that. The quality is very bad and i was listening to it on low.

Anyways, why do people on twitter want to spoil everything on the finale just because they know it. Why not just wait until the episode ends to discuss. People have to be like free willy to dodge them all now.

spacer.png

Just now, karron0624 said:

i thought mistress did mention bob not being on All winners. It was something like “how you say youre the queen when you werent on AW) or something like that. The quality is very bad and i was listening to it on low.

Anyways, why do people on twitter want to spoil everything on the finale just because they know it. Why not just wait until the episode ends to discuss. People have to be like free willy to dodge them all now.

spacer.png

spacer.png

can we get the edit button back please.

MIB cleared! I love that hoe so much she’s literally the most fun 

Can we all agree that Symone - Raja - Utica are the trinity and holy grail of HIGH FASHION on the drag race  runway

Symone: The durq train

Raja - The AS7 gold ball look

Utica - The sleeping bag look

Anetra just broke Crystal's record for most likes on a team post on IG. Crystal's number was 197K and Anetra is now at 207K. She will probably get more likes after the reunion. This is insane considering IG is a dying platform.

9 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Anetra just broke Crystal's record for most likes on a team post on IG. Crystal's number was 197K and Anetra is now at 207K. She will probably get more likes after the reunion. This is insane considering IG is a dying platform.

And just like Crystal she will LOSE

Sasha only 30k~ behind is not too bad though. The audience is clearly there for her too.

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

The queens have done male drag before on the show haven’t they? Why the uproar over including drag kings? How would it cause chaos? :skull: 

You’re telling me a much smaller show like Dragula can make it work but the multi-Emmy winning production staff of Drag Race (not Drag “Queen” Race!) can’t? Please :rip: 

If you don’t want to see drag kings, then that’s your own prerogative, but acting like they’d ruin the show is exactly why people say gays are so misogynistic. 

I have no problem with drag kings competing on Drag Race. It's the entitlement and the "you HAVE TO have them on the show" that sets me off. Drag Kings are not rejected from the show, it was simply not meant for them in the first place. Not the same case with trans queens not being casted (eventhough this is a semi-lie).

If the creators of the show and the company that invests in it want it to be a certain way then who are people on the internet to tell them otherwise? It's lunacy.

Edited by dumbsparce

On 4/5/2023 at 6:53 PM, satellites.™ said:

I'm so happy he finally got to tell his story :jonny5:

I'm shook that WOW is basically behind all the hate and racist vitriol hes been getting for years. I also didn't know Michelle was running her mouth on interviews saying Tyra didn't deserve the win I mean I always knew she was rotten but this is something... Merl >>>

Also I always thought yall were just being hateful/internal homophobing when yall said Joseph is a **** interviewer but omfg he's TERRIBLE I can't :deadbanana2:

imagine hearing "i will only go back on drag race if i can compete against ru herself" and having ABSOLUTELY NO REACTION :deadvision:

• ATRL Moderator

I'm an MIB stan but it's obvious that Bob won. The lyrics were far better, he switched up the flow several times, the audio was actually clear, etc. 

But what a fun little challenge. Love them both :bird:

Also I'm glad James clocked the wanna be drag queens who are just men in wigs :clap3:

And may the best drag queen win 

loosey-smile.gif

3 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Omg this… and you know what, it is misogyny in a lot of these cases. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.