RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

6 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Also a reminder that Kylie, Raja, Raven, etc. that same year went off on Tyra for not knowing Sasha Velour won Season 9, and said she was trash for not supporting the winner of the show. Where were they for calling out Raven for this.

Sounds about white

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Me wanting @TheOnlyOne unbanned so i can see their opinion on the Tyra interview as it would be iconic.

My heart will always go out to Tyra. The show did her so dirty. Raven did not deserve to win, she was too hollow of a person. 

Also Michelle is an idiot for her comments about Tyra. She likes to throw stones on the show, then hide her hands and say she's cast to play a villain, but I don't get a completely genuine vibe from her. She is Ru's right hand man after all, and one of the two of them have to play cute with the queens to save face from the shady shenanigans they pull BTS. **** her, and her six feet under tiddies too.

Tyra Sanchez GIFs on GIPHY - Be Animated

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

1 hour ago, karron0624 said:

And this is why i never got behind Kylie winning. Worst track record, worst storyline, falling (but recovering) on the lipsync. Rajah was right there and did not need an offbrand vs the world win.

Out of all the wins in the entire USA franchise, this is the only one I outright disagree with. I understand the argument for every other winner but I cannot support Kylie over Rajah or even Ginger (despite that I am not a fan). 

Tyra was most certainly being coy and cunty when she said she didn’t know who Sasha was so let’s not act brand new here y’all 

Kylie winning will always be wild. She’s very talented and a great drag queen, but she just didn’t do THAT good on the season. And sometimes, a weak winner will happen if the season is weak, but Rajah really did nail every  part of being a winner from storyline to performance and it still didn’t happen for her.

I’m not entirely convinced that the show just wanted a trans winner either, and that argument just takes away from Kylie’s talent anyways. But that being said, if production really did want Kylie to win, which I do think they did just not for being trans, then they should have tossed her a couple of other wins. The ball and Snatch Game would have been good enough, certainly more understandable than the egregious payola in the AHS challenge :skull: Instead, we as they audience are led to believe that tripping and falling during a lipsync is what makes a winner.

Condragulations Ariel Versace, you are the winner of RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 11.

Edited by Relampago.

3 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

She mentioned she wasn't even in the "Winners Reading Mean Comments" video even though she answered over 20 questions for the segment. 

Wow that's really mean from them 

25 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

Tyra was most certainly being coy and cunty when she said she didn’t know who Sasha was so let’s not act brand new here y’all 

Girl, she was asked during a live interview “what are your thoughts on sasha velour” and jujubee responded thats the new winner. They laughed it off and Tyra said she hasnt watched this season of drag race yet. This was also the same time Bebe was getting dragged (during recording) for not keeping up with the season and she also did not know the winner (i.e why they made it a point to highlight Aja saying your arent a sasha velour when the season aired the following year). Dont act like you know something if you dont even know the context.

5 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Girl, she was asked during a live interview “what are your thoughts on sasha velour” and jujubee responded thats the new winner. They laughed it off and Tyra said she hasnt watched this season of drag race yet. This was also the same time Bebe was getting dragged (during recording) for not keeping up with the season and she also did not know the winner (i.e why they made it a point to highlight Aja saying your arent a sasha velour when the season aired the following year). Dont act like you know something if you dont even know the context.

First of all don’t tell me anything ab context if you don’t even know the order of events CTFU the interviewer said what about Sasha velour in which she replied “which one is that one” THEN juju had to correct her. :rip:

Edited by blackoutbritney

2 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

First of all don’t tell me anything ab context if you don’t even know the order of events CTFU the interviewer said what about Sasha velour in which she replied “which one is that one” THEN juju had to correct her. :rip:

You just repeated what i said. So you dont know context and your are illiterate. Check! Nice talking with you.

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

You just repeated what i said. So you dont know context and your are illiterate. Check! Nice talking with you.

spacer.png

No what you SAID is juju replied first and never mentioned the fact that she said she don’t remember which one that is first. If you wanna come, come correct with all of the facts and not your deluded version of events.! Kisses xo

Edited by blackoutbritney

I love this gif, this season gave some of the best gifs eva.

spacer.png

People always act like Tyra was a brat with an attitude yet if you watch season 2 Raven was literally the devil :skull:

And she absolutely did way better in the challenges and runways than Raven. 

6 hours ago, blackoutbritney said:

This AW2 cast could be even more major the the first

Bob 

Alaska

Sasha

Bianca 

Symone 

Aquaria 

Sasha Colby(*most likely) 

Priyanka 

Krystal

They would have to do some major contractings for Bob to show up. She's definitely not okay with the way they did Monet.

And Alaska could also kiss that gig goodbye when she's too associated with this whole anti-WoW movement. The producers won't even acknowledge her irl, which I'm sure is a heavy blow to Alaska. Because she loves to compete again and with heavy hitters like Jinkx again. I think they dreamt about it when they were touring together constantly.

So realistically for AW2:

Bebe

Sasha V

Sasha Colby

Symone

Aquaria (since it's not on VH1 anymore)

Bianca/Trixie if they find the time.

Last 2 would be international girls. My dream cast would be Angele Anang, Envy Peru and Carmen Farala. But knowing Ru's Hispanophobia and sending Asian girl home on SG, probably only those Canadian girls like Icesis or Peronka, or Lawrence Chaney. Krystal would be ***** to be compared with Aquaria in the same season.

Imagine Kylie on all winners.

spacer.png

An Yvie tea but even worse.

2 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

spacer.png

For her own sake she should not do it.

16 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

spacer.png

Kylie could win a performance challenge, not sure what Trixie would even have a hope to win beyond maybe a branding challenge

spacer.png

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

This tidbit also pissed me off because I didnt know Michelle said that, she should apologize tbh.

That is SO disrespectful of a franchise winner that early into the show, Tyra is only the second winner and Michelle's words hold tons of weight with Ru and the fans.

I can see Michelle apologizing tbh. And I really hope she does. Tyra was the first queen I STANNED and I def want to see her move on from the pain WOW has caused her, and I think Michelle apologizing would really help.

(Let me be delusional and believe she'll be on AW3 someday :monkey:)

Was the tea that Tyra was asked for AW ever debunked? It seems like WOW would definitely have him back if he wanted to come back.

1 hour ago, Rep2000 said:

They would have to do some major contractings for Bob to show up. She's definitely not okay with the way they did Monet.

And Alaska could also kiss that gig goodbye when she's too associated with this whole anti-WoW movement. The producers won't even acknowledge her irl, which I'm sure is a heavy blow to Alaska. Because she loves to compete again and with heavy hitters like Jinkx again. I think they dreamt about it when they were touring together constantly.

So realistically for AW2:

Bebe

Sasha V

Sasha Colby

Symone

Aquaria (since it's not on VH1 anymore)

Bianca/Trixie if they find the time.

Last 2 would be international girls. My dream cast would be Angele Anang, Envy Peru and Carmen Farala. But knowing Ru's Hispanophobia and sending Asian girl home on SG, probably only those Canadian girls like Icesis or Peronka, or Lawrence Chaney. Krystal would be ***** to be compared with Aquaria in the same season.

I think if bobs show on hbo gets canceled she would go to boost her profile & I think if they wanted to make a good season I think they would make that offer to Alaska she’s literally #2 on most requested for the next season if not #1

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Was the tea that Tyra was asked for AW ever debunked? It seems like WOW would definitely have him back if he wanted to come back.

It probably wasn't true in the first place. Based on the interview, WOW never liked James. So they would've never asked him for AW.

• ATRL Moderator

Tyra one of the top winners of all time 

loosey-smile.gif

• ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, Life Savers said:

Sasha is very smart. With All Winners exposure Nightgowns could become major, maybe even a competitor of sorts to Drag Race, albeit in its own lane like Dragula. 

Is Nightgowns a competition show?  I thought it was just the name of her tour where she would perform in front of projectors 

the industry is sure not nice for black queens esp. in the beginning of the show.

and tyra is not a queen with words, she doesn't know how to play the game and is the victim of it. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.