RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Raven was 30 on drag race season 2? :deadbanana2:

No wonder they were so jealous of Tyra, she was 21 and literally scalped the girls, I see why they tried driving her nuts.

1 hour ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I can't stand Joseph. Can you summarize the juicy bits?

Im only 20 mins in so far.

Watching this interview and putting together pieces is kind of pissing me off all over again tbh.

What WOW did to Tyra at DragCon, which is what immediately led to her breakdown is ****** up. They told her Raven wasn't in attendance and then purposely sat Tyra at the end of the table and saved a middle seat for Raven, who showed up, before proceeding to allow the MESSY ass unbathed booty stans in the audience to literally disrespect Tyra to her face about the whole "robbed winner" narrative. On what planet would they ever do that to Jinx? Or Bianca? Or Aquaria? 

btw. this can all be seen on Youtube, this is on camera.  

Tyra also mentioned that after she won, Raven was booked by wow specifically for: Fashion Photo RuView, Drag U, and All Stars 1 which we know led her to fame. Tyra says she knows Ru chose her, but the production and drink company at the time wanted Raven due to her ties to L.A. and would not work with Tyra.

She mentioned she wasn't even in the "Winners Reading Mean Comments" video even though she answered over 20 questions for the segment. 

Edited by satellites.™

5 hours ago, mokitsu said:

ddyz8g55n1sa1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

She didn't excite me much in S9 but I'd like to see her again :jonnycat: I think everything she's been doing post-win totally eclipses her run on the show

My all time fave SashLEGEND VeLEGEND would devour the girls with a budget. :deadbanana2:

And she is Cheddar Gorgeous level smart, im turned on just thinking about educated drag queens. :heart2:

This AW2 cast could be even more major the the first

Bob 

Alaska

Sasha

Bianca 

Symone 

Aquaria 

Sasha Colby(*most likely) 

Priyanka 

Krystal

Edited by blackoutbritney

59 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

I mean, when you see what an All Winners crown is doing for Jinkx i understand the appeal of saying yes. Their promo tour alone gave A-List.

Reveal hidden contents

Now mind you, they need to be certain that they're willing to have Ru and production play in their face tho, as we've seen with the AS finale.

Not only that, but drag is under attack at the moment. Queens like Sasha care about that and they know exposure this big means a platform to get into spaces like you mentioned where they can show people how normal it is.

As a kid I was afraid of drag queens and didnt even know why.

Not Michele Visage being the cause of the Raven is robbed narrative. 🙄

Sasha is very smart. With All Winners exposure Nightgowns could become major, maybe even a competitor of sorts to Drag Race, albeit in its own lane like Dragula. 

So Tyra has not had contact from Wow since the dragcon incident. Meaning the rumors of her being asked to be on AW1 were fake.

59 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Watching this interview and putting together pieces is kind of pissing me off all over again tbh.

What WOW did to Tyra at DragCon, which is what immediately led to her breakdown is ****** up. They told her Raven wasn't in attendance and then purposely sat Tyra at the end of the table and saved a middle seat for Raven, who showed up, before proceeding to allow the MESSY ass unbathed booty stans in the audience to literally disrespect Tyra to her face about the whole "robbed winner" narrative. On what planet would they ever do that to Jinx? Or Bianca? Or Aquaria? 

Tyra almost mentioned that after she won, Raven was booked by wow specifically for: Fashion Photo RuView, Drag U, and All Stars 1 which we know led her to fame. Tyra says she knows Ru chose her, but the production and drink company at the time wanted Raven due to her ties to L.A. and would not work with Tyra.

She mentioned she wasn't even in the "Winners Reading Mean Comments" video even though she answered over 20 questions for the segment. 

Ok, so I watched this interview. I thought it was really good. There were some stuff I never knew that explains why James acted the way he did because he was hurt. I would be too if I was going through some of that. Michelle and WoW did Tyra so dirty. Michelle definitely need to apologize because if someone said something like that to me, I would've been so depressed. I kinda feel really angry at Michelle and WoW now. And that gag of Raven walking into the werkroom on AS7 now leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

59 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Tyra almost mentioned that after she won, Raven was booked by wow specifically for: Fashion Photo RuView, Drag U, and All Stars 1 which we know led her to fame. Tyra says she knows Ru chose her, but the production and drink company at the time wanted Raven due to her ties to L.A. and would not work with Tyra.

Plus Michelle no drag knowledge having ass going on a press tour for the show saying Raven should have won and if she was there she would have really pushed for that. We expect no less from her dumbass anyone with eyes unless they are a blatant racist saw Tyra SWEPT season 2 with literally no one standing in her way.

32 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Yeah that was so rotten of her to do that. 

Just finished the interview, and love Tyra even more. I cant wait to hear the album, and cant wait to see her at Club Tyra. Also, this interview was really good because they posted the reciepts of everything she said so no one could say Tyra lied.

I do think the interview is worth a watch. I watched while i was working, and it really humanized Tyra. I’m sad we will never get Tyra on another interaction, but hopefully we get James on Big Brother!

How many times is Willam is going to discuss him leaving the show :rip:

like we get it sis 

An illuminating view of Tyra. She is a very complex and intelligent person - which I now realise the show/WOW never allowed her to showcase.

It’s clear that the world has been up against her for most of her life. I think she’s very rightly pissed off. I think it’s admirable that she rails against the establishment but it’s sad that we’ll never see her on our TVs with Drag Race again. She has her principles and I hope she finds the right avenues to showcase her art. 

I also love her obsession with Beyoncé lol. 

57 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

This tidbit also pissed me off because I didnt know Michelle said that, she should apologize tbh.

That is SO disrespectful of a franchise winner that early into the show, Tyra is only the second winner and Michelle's words hold tons of weight with Ru and the fans.

7 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

An illuminating view of Tyra. She is a very complex and intelligent person - which I now realise the show/WOW never allowed her to showcase.

It’s clear that the world has been up against her for most of her life. I think she’s very rightly pissed off. I think it’s admirable that she rails against the establishment but it’s sad that we’ll never see her on our TVs with Drag Race again. She has her principles and I hope she finds the right avenues to showcase her art. 

I also love her obsession with Beyoncé lol. 

And the sadistic part is they do it immediately for people they want to do it for. Look how fast Anetra became a fan fave due to her story/arc.

Tyra winning would be like Luxx (21?) winning today and having to deal with all of the BTS **** without the internet and her family to assure her she's not alone in it.

31 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

And that gag of Raven walking into the werkroom on AS7 now leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Yeah true that was nasty :shakeno:

5 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

This tidbit also pissed me off because I didnt know Michelle said that, she should apologize tbh.

That is SO disrespectful of a franchise winner that early into the show, Tyra is only the second winner and Michelle's words hold tons of weight with Ru and the fans.

PERIOD! 

i think i am going to start spamming michelle's ig with "apologize to king tyra" comment

Why am I just seeing this on camera now…

Raven is so bitter and ugly. A FLOP on both her seasons, she should be grateful she even made it past her 2nd bottom cause it was clear she was NOT and will NEVER be winner material after those lipsyncs. 

7 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Why am I just seeing this on camera now…

Raven is so bitter and ugly. A FLOP on both her seasons, she should be grateful she even made it past her 2nd bottom cause it was clear she was NOT and will NEVER be winner material after those lipsyncs. 

Also a reminder that Kylie, Raja, Raven, etc. that same year went off on Tyra for not knowing Sasha Velour won Season 9, and said she was trash for not supporting the winner of the show. Where were they for calling out Raven for this.

JuJubee's hands are not clean either, she certainly fanned tons of flames toward Tyra.

Just now, karron0624 said:

Also a reminder that Kylie, Raja, Raven, etc. that same year went off on Tyra for not knowing Sasha Velour won Season 9, and said she was trash for not supporting the winner of the show. Where were they for calling out Raven for this.

And this is why i never got behind Kylie winning. Worst track record, worst storyline, falling (but recovering) on the lipsync. Rajah was right there and did not need an offbrand vs the world win.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.