RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

10 years and not a single Drag Queen "musician" has been able to top this BOP. Mimi really won!

Ugh the All Stars 1 cast was so iconic. THEE Drag Race kind of died with it tbh. It's been all downhill from Season 5 onwards.

Edited by Melquiades

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant wait for Sasha to win the finale,

take of a prosthetic mask and RuVeal

she's been Irene Dubois the whole time

2 hours ago, Melquiades said:

10 years and not a single Drag Queen "musician" has been able to top this BOP. Mimi really won!

Ugh the All Stars 1 cast was so iconic. THEE Drag Race kind of died with it tbh. It's been all downhill from Season 5 onwards.

Mimi has the BEST roast set of all time period

4 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Now sister, PLEASE tell me which finalists these two could take down on the runway/lip synch?

Crystal/Gigi/Sherry S12

Kandy/Rosé S13

Pearl S7

Phi Phi S4

Daya, Bosco, Angeria S14

Kameron S10

I’d argue Juju and Rebecca too but S2 and S1 were such different times it’s hard to compare.

I can’t wait 10 days to watch Sasha lipsync again :jonny6:

Omg Sasha is gonna be in my city tonight with meet and greets, I’m definitely gonna go see her :jonny:

21 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Crystal/Gigi/Sherry S12

Kandy/Rosé S13

Pearl S7

Phi Phi S4

Daya, Bosco, Angeria S14

Kameron S10

I’d argue Juju and Rebecca too but S2 and S1 were such different times it’s hard to compare.

Now now, Kameron, Phi Phi, Angeria; and Kandy shouldnt be on this list.

Kameron is an A+ tear lipsyncer who salina and Marcia dont hold a candle too.

Phi phi was sending home sharon (according to rupaul), and beat Alaska fairly.

Angeria is a pointer girl and gives great face. 

Kandy literally does Salina but better. 

Everyone else you can have.

Just now, karron0624 said:

Now now, Kameron, Phi Phi, Angeria; and Kandy shouldnt be on this list.

Kameron is an A+ tear lipsyncer who salina and Marcia dont hold a candle too.

Phi phi was sending home sharon (according to rupaul), and beat Alaska fairly.

Angeria is a pointer girl and gives great face. 

Kandy literally does Salina but better. 

Everyone else you can have.

Imo Kameron lost Good As Hell to Monet and would have lost Nasty if Asia wasn’t being messy.. I can easily see Marcia and Salina sending her home under the right circumstances. 

Phi Phi is the same.

Angeria… well none of the S14 top 5 would really serve but Camden is a good lipsyncer and Willow is a Ru fave.

I agree with Kandy but I think it’s still a tossup idk.

6 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

The fact she said "white twinks" as if she isn't a twink herself is so :dies:

I don’t know if this has been said but black people don’t often categorize themselves as twinks 

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Crystal/Gigi/Sherry S12

Kandy/Rosé S13

Pearl S7

Phi Phi S4

Daya, Bosco, Angeria S14

Kameron S10

LMAO on what planet is Marcia or tacky ass Salina eating Gigi/Sherry/Kameron/Pearl/Daya/Angie/Crystal on a runway? :deadbanana4:

Neither is seeing Kameron or Kandy/Phi Phi lipsynching either. :deadbanana4:

These girls WON multiple challenges, including balls and rusicals. 

now was why jan trying to riff on legit every single line she sang, it was too much 

18 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

LMAO on what planet is Marcia or tacky ass Salina eating Gigi/Sherry/Kameron/Pearl/Daya/Angie/Crystal on a runway? :deadbanana4:

I mean my argument is all conjecture, and I don’t think runway matters that much? We’ve had many finalists with mediocre runways.

I think Salina and Marcia could have won challenges in this season.

3 hours ago, MonsterJohn said:

Mimi has the BEST roast set of all time period

im surprised the fandom hasnt picked this up and canceled everyone involved :lakitu:

Let loose remix is pop perfection :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

Where’s the tea that PhiPhi would have stayed over Sharon? Cause I almost don’t believe it.  She was BAD. 

21 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Where’s the tea that PhiPhi would have stayed over Sharon? Cause I almost don’t believe it.  She was BAD. 

This… Phi Phi lost her wig, shoes and did the crunchiest dip ever :skull: 

S***** wasn’t slaying but she wasn’t bombing like Phi Phi so idk 

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

Macy's can definitely take on KanDUD's stank ass in a lipsync...

Upon rewatch, idk why Symone "beating" Kandy was so controversial/why people think Symone was the one saved here. Kandy's lipsync was all over the place, and Symone's was controlled, cool, calm and fit the vibe of the song way more. :skull: 

Even if she deserves it, Sasha winning would be anti climactic af. 

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

52 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

1. On the first one, there are comments from reddit and youtube that refer to an interview that RuPaul did and he mentioned he would have kept phi phi for the drama that was being caused. But i cant find the interview that they are mentioning. But if i find it ill come back and tag yall again.

2. Season 5 is when the girls were told that they were not allowed to remove wigs anymore. Season 4 was the first time we received an edit stating the girls should keep their wigs on, but girls were still allowed to win even if they lost their wig/threw it off on purpose. Its the same with the dip, Raven and Phi Phi got away with those at the time (and people said Raven won her lipsync against Tyra) because we did not have actual queens (bar Shangela) who could dip properly. Also when season 4 aired, everyone thought the dip was slow motion for effect, we did not know that was real time until after the season ended. 

If yall go and rewatch the lipsync, youll see neither phi phi nor Sharon got a bad edit, and both were given confessionals by other girls and themselves to make it seem like they were killing it. Season 4 lipsync standards were just different to the point if they did that now, it would probably be a double sashay. (I.e Sharon literally not moving from the spot like Charlie Hydes and Phi Phi losing everything 🤣🤣), but both were seen as fierce at the time.

9 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Even if she deserves it, Sasha winning would be anti climactic af. 

There's nothing wrong with predictability

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Update: according to reddit, this was said on Ru and Michelle’s podcast. So ill see if i can find which ep.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.