RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

top 2 should be luxx and sasha, but i kinda get anetra’s ‘journey’ too so it makes sense. luxx is talking too much online 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

he kinda looks like Miss Estitties :rip: 

Does Sasha have the best track record in herstory? Must be at least top 10

Again I would say I like Luxx more than Trinity but to me this whole argument is dumb. For being a confident bad ass ***** she sure is butt hurt over a tweet that says Trinity should call her out (ppl acting like the tweet meant some kind of fight or physical altercation :skull:) seems very thin skinned and soft to me. Meanwhile fans all season have been praising her and the other girls for “bringing old school drama back” but then they have meltdowns over liked tweets and not being mentioned. Like… somethings not clicking for me :rip: 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Does Sasha have the best track record in herstory? Must be at least top 10

joint 20th best

27 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

joint 20th best

I need the BDC-CU (Bendelacreme cinematic universe) because I know the rest of her run would have been full of wins because the challenges were right up her alley. She would have SHAT on the competition effortlessly 

29 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

joint 20th best

so many legends :jonny5:

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, CBC said:

and rosé!

32 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

joint 20th best

Not Drag Payola having the fourth best track record :ghostface:

On 4/2/2023 at 12:08 AM, Relampago. said:

Heidi lost hers and still beat Nicky

Ah okay. So it seems Ru is forgiving if it’s an accidental wig slip and the queen is still crushing the lip sync 

8 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

Speaking of tweets, check the date of Luxx screenshots lol :gaycat7:They are from *January*. Clearly DeLuluxx has been *pressed* af ever since then hahaha.

And now she just conveniently dig them up after finale. Suck to be this sore of a loser.

“Speaking of the tweets check the date” Basically do everything except look at the context of what’s written so you can overlook the nastiness behind it

Would be happy with MIB, Anetra, or Sasha winning, but ultimately I think MIB would be the best choice.

Anetra is amazing, but I don't think she has the personality to properly represent the brand. She's not "big enough".

Sasha has nothing to gain from winning. Her career is going to further explode and she already has a legendary name and reputation. She will make $200k in no time after Drag Race. She would be a great representative for the crown nonetheless.

MIB has the most to gain from a win, and she's truly sickening. She has the personality, the talent, and it would be nice to see a big girl win.

On 4/2/2023 at 4:59 AM, Both Sides Now said:

I didn’t mean negative opinions here. I meant comments under her Instagram/Twitter posts. You can check yourself. 

Those people are just gross trolls. Like RuPaul says- NEVER READ THE COMMENTS

Luxx is an excellent queen, we've been missing that combination of dumb and psycho that a lot of previous contestants had, which makes great reality TV. too bad she doesn't really have anybody to bounce off on the show and kind of seems in her own world, hope we see her on an all stars season with other big personalities 

Luxx dragging Trinity into the stratosphere is so random but I love unfiltered queens. I hope by some miracle, she wins the crown.:ahh:

Ella Vaday having one of the best track records of all time, demolishing the fan vote and still losing is so :rip:

She really is a horrible drag queen though.

41 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

and rosé!

she's not the only sneak :fan:

3 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Monétion, we lost

talent privilege :clap3:

Whoever wins this season, they’ll have won one of the hardest to win seasons (based on their competition) imo. Like the entire top 5 would probably win most other regular seasons, and even Salina/Marcia would be  easy finalists in a less competitive season. 

What seasons were probably the hardest to win? Imo 3, 5, 6, 9 and 15 are generally the most competitive.

• ATRL Moderator
19 minutes ago, CBC said:

she's not the only sneak :fan:

she's definitely the weakest of the top 20 imo. you could argue ella is a sneak for being a worse drag queen than the rest but she deserved her track record, whereas rose deserved one win and maybe two bottom placements. idk who else would be a sneak. victoria maybe? but she also deserves her track record (and a high for snatch game :fan:)

as1 judging is a mess but shannel is a legend so idm her being there

22 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Monétion, we lost

Jinkx in Doctor Who and Shea in the MCU, what a time to be alive! :jonnycat:

13 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Whoever wins this season, they’ll have won one of the hardest to win seasons (based on their competition) imo. Like the entire top 5 would probably win most other regular seasons, and even Salina/Marcia would be  easy finalists in a less competitive season. 

What seasons were probably the hardest to win? Imo 3, 5, 6, 9 and 15 are generally the most competitive.

14 as well. The top 7 all got a win, the first since S9.

1 hour ago, CBC said:

And Ella vaday

22 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I definitely agree that this season has been one of the most competitive. What I don’t agree with is Marcia and Saline being a sure thing as finalists on other seasons. Maybe Salina if they edited her properly but idk.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.