RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

4 hours ago, Antonini said:

Trinity gathered that little knock off queen LMAO! 

Luxx complaining about people leaving her out of praises!?!? When she dis the same thing but worse to other in the competition? Is this who y'all call "confident"? I have to laugh.

I guess the finale is not going well for her to be fuming at other queen this bad. She just wanna pick a fight to blame her flops on anybody but herself.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

manila looks like my roomates mom lol

Kennedy’s nose contour is… questionable. 

people still don't understand the difference between the show and real life :toofunny3:

42 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Oli London is such a disgusting piece of ****

Can we ignore that piece of **** oily London, please? He's a pick me nobody, just like JKR.

3 hours ago, karron0624 said:

Warning not to go on the rpdr drama reddit. ******* be spoiling.

As if we can't already tell who didn't make it to the top 2 based on the mess that went down on twitter.

11 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

As if we can't already tell who didn't make it to the top 2 based on the mess that went down on twitter.

Seriously, the way they are throwing tantrums on twitter is so revealing and entertaining to me :gaycat1:

Always knew they are spoiled brats with bully tendency after that twitter space session they hosted about Aura. 

Also, someone just pointed out the pattern to me. Kylie - Willow - Jinkx (transfemme) and potentially Sasha would make this the new Transfemme Dynasty Of Dragrace! :clap3::heart:

The Legendary Miss Vixen shading Cuxx non-stop on Twitter, siding with Loosey AND Trinity the Creator :fan:

We stan an unpayola'd, unbiased, non-watered down, organic, non GMO Truth free spirit:clap:

4 hours ago, madonnas said:

I do like Anetra but it’s confusing as to how she’s winning the fan vote.  Is it the straight audience? No offense to her 

I feel like yeah she’s definitely won the hearts of the straights/casual viewers from what I can tell. They love an underdog storyline and I guess sometimes what mistress and Lux were serving in the werk room in terms drama and shade was too high concept for the straights…

yea all the straight girls I know stan anetra lol

I was confused about the Anetra stanning too, I figured Sasha would clear the rest easily. Anetra def had the most vulnerable workroom moments tho so I’m sure that plays a part 

anetra and sasha top 2 and there’s nothing else to care about at that point, either or winning is fine :clap3:

Anetra for the win. At least she knows how to apply a wig and it'll make this season less predictable :party: 

and we won't have to see her awful fashion on an AS season

My issue is if we have Sasha and Anetra top 10, they should have just let Mistress go at top 3 tbh, and they should have double sashayed sugar and spice to just have a t-2 finale. Like if sugar and spice left at the same time, nothing would change in the season except Lossey get eliminated at lalaparuza, luxx get eliminated at makeover, and Mistress gets eliminated at finale.

Luxx gagged that fake btch!

• ATRL Moderator

Anetra's outfits were fine but her makeup on her drag daughter was perfection :gaycat5:

• ATRL Moderator

Manila looks so ugly at the CMT Awards. Hideous dress! And some of y'all really try to say she's a main fashion girl :mazen:

10 hours ago, killer_rose said:

:deadbanana4:

Luxx sure got nerve and rightfully so :clap3:

8 hours ago, boys said:

Yall be like "So Luxx is mad Trinity didn't compliment her??" And completing overlooking the weird Luxx hate tweets she was liking where they were advocating confrontation between the two over talking about a snatch game character.

You can't be confident and black in drag race. Come in looking like Aquaria though and the girls don't bat an eye.

LOUDER!! Both Trinity and her shitty fans COMPLETELY ignore this which is bs

25 minutes ago, unino said:

LOUDER!! Both Trinity and her shitty fans COMPLETELY ignore this which is bs

Speaking of tweets, check the date of Luxx screenshots lol :gaycat7:They are from *January*. Clearly DeLuluxx has been *pressed* af ever since then hahaha.

And now she just conveniently dig them up after finale. Suck to be this sore of a loser.

this is exactly why i never gravitated towards luxx, you can be confident but she comes off as bratty and delusional. hopefully sasha pulls through, but i'd not be super mad if anetra or mistress took it. 

RuPaul's Drag Race | I can't say the same for everyone - Page 809 -  Entertainment - ATRL

Yeah I also find the intense Anetra stanning questionable. I like Anetra a lot but even though she has three wins her track record is not great for a finalist, half her runways have been bad (yeah I get budget is a factor but even just the taste level) and she relies on stunts a lot. Tbf the stunts are pretty good and she's had some great moments but it also isn't stuff we haven't seen before on the show. 

I just don't think any of the other top four queens would be considered a contender if they had that kind of showing. Luxx already isn't by most of the fanbase despite having a better track record.Like it doesn't matter i guess it's a TV show and if she wins I'll be happy for her. 

I wasn’t a big fan of Luxx 

but I’m on the side of everyone against shedevilbynight :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.