RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Anetra at the beginning of the lip sync :smitten: she had my favorite finale look too. Yeah Sasha is obvs winning 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

If Anetrocity wins this i would be beyond fuming if i was Sasha :rip: Sasha has nothing more to give on an AS season so let’s give her the crown and move on.

last night's episode was one big eyeroll for me :skull: anyway, though i find her irritating and immature, i thought luxx won the challenge. her verse i liked the most and she slayed the video. but she was the worst on the runway so i could see why she was just safe. her looks are always a bore to me. everything feels so studied.

Yeah Sasha basically DOMINATED this EP (and honestly has been in the top for the last 3 episodes). Killer verse, Gorgeous looks in the MV, and a Stunning runway! 

Luxx also did pretty well this week, and I was super glad, cause I def did not want to see her go home! Her verse was SO good. Mistress also did good, but it was def the week where she felt the most vulnerable I feel. 

Anetra did good, the verse was not my fave, but her runway was a cute serve! Kinda gagged (but not too surprised) that the final 4 remained the same to move on! I think as of rn, Sasha and Anetra hold the best chances to win but it can honestly be anyones game

16 minutes ago, Aelita said:

She surprised about her numbers on social media :rip:

mibavi.thumb.gif.b03caa952294c2edb35050f 

she never gives what she thinks she is giving on twitter :ahh: 

51 minutes ago, Aelita said:

She needs to take a cue from her idol Naomi Smalls.

Edited by Life Savers

47 minutes ago, Aelita said:

Roo's freshly puckered, saggy, padded, musty ass said yes

but the GP said NO

Loosah won :fan:

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

Luxxx is a talented queen but my gawd is she unbearable :rip:

spacer.png

16 hours ago, Subomie said:

Miserable Ignorant Beast 

7 hours ago, Dior said:

The only way MIB is winning the crown is if she does penguin cosplay in the lsfyl and then takes the prosthetics to reveal her beautiful mug… how do I contact mistress

spacer.png

Bye :deadbanana:

The way Luxx's confidence has the girls this bothered because they've never believed in themselves as much as she has or had someone else believe in them that much is very telling. She explained why she is the way that she is and she absolutely should continue to be her. Without a crown she will be successful and she was like one of three queens to help make this season what it was so she should be proud.

Edited by boys

Thank you MIB and Luxx (and Loosey) for iconic TV moments. 

It’s sad and predictable that the fandom punishes the girls that finally give us the drama we are begging for year after year. 

spacer.png

Luxx's annoying, unlikeable, unoriginal ass getting LAST place in the GP's heart fits perfectly with my fantasy. :heart:

Unfortunately the way Ru loves her delusional ass i guess we'll have to suffer through another season of her as well as that Jorgeous fave of hers :ace:

3 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Luxx's annoying, unlikeable, unoriginal ass getting LAST place in the GP's heart fits perfectly with my fantasy. :heart:

Unfortunately the way Ru loves her delusional ass i guess we'll have to suffer through another season of her as well as that Jorgeous fave of hers :ace:

Sounds like a skip, throw in GotMeth and Silky (unless she finally retired) to rip that band-aid in one go

ezgif-5-9fbc5f5cb3.thumb.gif.9bc2a1adf22

...!

She wants to fill in the hole in her heart after she parted with the one true Talented, Skinny Twink, she wants a replacement so bad but it's not happening!

bc4f4e37779a83f27e7b9d9862c6ecc08bfbc229

Anetra being the GP’s choice and making ATRL seethe? I love to see it.

The 3 most memorable things this season are:

1. Anetras talent show

2. Let Loose

3. Anetra vs Marcia lipsync

These are the facts and the girls in here can continue to fume :fan:

Luxx exposing who the miserable girls are :dies: 

Is Ra’jah slayage of Living In America the only time a queen lost her wig, post wig-gate, and still won the lipnsync?

also- the fact that I have taste for stanning Ra’jah during and since s11 only for her to blossom into one of the best queens…whew my mind 

People are allowed to not like Luxx for whatever reason. It doesnt make them miserable. 

The whole season was set up for an Anetra vs Sasha moment, and the producers did their storyline pretty well. MIB is iconic and amazing. I see Luxx either getting the Naomi or Akeria treatment were she to go on All Stars. It just depends who they cast her with. I can see Loosey winning three challenges and getting manillaed. No one else will be given a major storyline in an AS season unles they pull a Trixie off screen or fully dominate the season where the producers cant edit it (rajah).

41 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Thank you MIB and Luxx (and Loosey) for iconic TV moments. 

It’s sad and predictable that the fandom punishes the girls that finally give us the drama we are begging for year after year. 

spacer.png

Everyone needs to chill out lmao!

no one is PUNISHING the dolls. Mistress and Loosey gave drama more naturally than Luxx did. **** even Selina was more real with her emotions than Luxx. The one authentic moment we got with Luxx was her unequivocal face crack when Selina cleared her in a lipsync she thought she was gonna body. 

like I said, Luxx was very cool in person. The loonies in here dragging her as a personality need to chill. But we also need to remember that a negative opinion on a TV show character is not “punishing” girls for “giving drama”

remember the queens on the show aren’t as accurate of a representation of who they actually are on real life, as some of the viewers tend to believe.

• ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

Anetra being the GP’s choice and making ATRL seethe? I love to see it.

The 3 most memorable things this season are:

1. Anetras talent show

2. Let Loose

3. Anetra vs Marcia lipsync

These are the facts and the girls in here can continue to fume :fan:

Let Loose was memorable on social media, but not on the show really. I still don't understand how it blew up out of nowhere nnnn.

So I would replace it:

2. Loosey counting mini-challenge wins

:fan:

53 minutes ago, boys said:

The way Luxx's confidence has the girls this bothered because they've never believed in themselves as much as she has or had someone else believe in them that much is very telling. She explained why she is the way that she is and she absolutely should continue to be her. Without a crown she will be successful and she made was like one of three queens to help make this season what it was so she should be proud.

6 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Let Loose was memorable on social media, but not on the show

It's called ORGANIC success, no producer payola required, Miss Piggybelle Croaks cannot relate :chick2:

ezgif-1-cb9d771e0b.thumb.gif.b28eab0c96b

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

1 hour ago, Gwegend said:

Is Ra’jah slayage of Living In America the only time a queen lost her wig, post wig-gate, and still won the lipnsync?

also- the fact that I have taste for stanning Ra’jah during and since s11 only for her to blossom into one of the best queens…whew my mind 

Heidi lost hers and still beat Nicky

YES MISTRESS SHAKE YOUR TlTS BIG BIG BIGBIGBIG grab your hair oh so delicately yet still madame cvntress! caress it and eye **** the camera while you pump your chestussy out! latinos are behind you for 2nd mother!!!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.