RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

let's be real sasha will be CLOSE to being unbeatable in the finale ep.

she will bring her best pageant game on (just like how she ate this ep from the rehearsal to tictac chat to runway to video to the on youngself thing). she won't miss a thing. every little detail that we want will be there.

but my finger crossed for MIB to pull THE **** THROUH

Pp8ZEgP.giff 

Edited by unino

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Verse: Sasha > mistress > luxx >>> anetra (not bad other 3 just were too good) 

choreo: Sasha > luxx > anetra > mistress

runway: mistress > Sasha > anetra > luxx 

16 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Sasha would be the Jaida of AW2, except she would kill every single lipsync and performing challenges. Like, which ***** on that line up can challenge her in a lipsync? I can only think of Bob and Bebe can hold their own. The rest? She devours.

not when jaida main talent on AW was her impeccable sewing skill.

i'm afraid sasha could be yvie on AW. she doesn't have any top tier performance on any challenge except her lipsync/performing which means she will be overshadowed by other queens in most challenges. 

Edited by unino

9 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

now mistress is a big queen so x4 for her likes

Pp8ZEgP.giff

i'm skipping this week roscoe's, is there anything good? did anyone watch that? 

Pp8ZEgP.giff

I wonder if they’re going to revert to a lip-sync smack down after they switched it up with S14. 

I kinda want a lip-sync smackdown since all the girls have potential to do something wild. 

Edited by Both Sides Now

Should have saved this look for the finale, but overall, Aura had one of the best runway packages this season.

My top 5 is completely interchangeable, but If i had to rank aired and unaired packages, it would be:

1. Luxx Noir London (Almost put her at 5, but found that the reason i was going to is stupid. She is the most referential queen, and a coat hanger, but her clothes were top tier, and definitely was the fashion queen of the season).

2. Sasha Colby (i would give it to her entrance look, praise the Hawaiian queen, but obviously the second best package)

3. Aura (Her Beyonce look was her best look)
4. Mistress (everybody say glove look is my favorite).

5. Irene (favorite look being tiedye)

6. Robin

The Predicable list

7. Anetra

8. Spice
9. Sugar

the not for me list

10. Loosey

11. Malaysia 

12. Marcia

The bad list.

13. Jax

14. Amethyst 
15. Princes Poppy (Princess Poppy had some of the best concepts, but all her outfits were so poorly executed its no wonder she did not show any of them).

16. Salina estities

What do you guys think. What are your lists?

• ATRL Moderator
40 minutes ago, unino said:

i'm skipping this week roscoe's, is there anything good? did anyone watch that? 

Pp8ZEgP.giff

very light on tea considering none of the s15 queens were guests. kita confirmed-without-confirming that art was brought back because production lost the original lipsync footage between her and coco and art refused to refilm it unless she was brought back

anita said she would return for another all stars and likes circumcised american cock

I'm not sure why they had a Winner this episode. Seemed pointless.

Verse: Mistress > Sasha > Anetra > the other one

Music Video: Sasha > Anetra > Mistress > the other one

Runway: Anetra > Sasha > forgot her name > Mistress

Mistress runway was terrible. She looked like a Pineapple :skull: Anetra served one of her BEST looks :clap3:Sasha had such a presence in the music video. I couldn't take my eyes off her :worship2:

I believe we will get a lipsync smackdown & we will get Anetra Vs. Sasha 2.0

Anetra for the *WIN*!!! :jonny4:

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

very light on tea considering none of the s15 queens were guests. kita confirmed-without-confirming that art was brought back because production lost the original lipsync footage between her and coco and art refused to refilm it unless she was brought back

How does footage get "lost" in 2020? :skull:

22 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

anita said she would return for another all stars and likes circumcised american cock

messy :ahh:

Anetra is so boring personality wise 💀

If Mistress won’t be able to pull a Sasha Velout then I would’nt mind seeing Luxx run away with the win by having Sasha Velour level gags for her finale lipsyncs…

:sistrens:

an anetra vs sasha top 2 is way too predictable :coffee2:

I need a gaggy finale with unexpected results just like S9 cause we haven’t had a shocking finale like that in a while :sistrens:

I need someone to **** up production’s plans of crowning Sasha or Anetra :bibliahh:

Edited by Bicassie

I don’t think anyone has slayed a final episode like Sasha just did since Yvie (which she should have won)

Imagine being jax and being one of the lowest followed queens while anetra who has basically the same skill set and personality dominate across platforms :bibliahh:

Anetras overall runways weren’t that much better either :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Imagine being jax and being one of the lowest followed queens while anetra who has basically the same skill set and personality dominate across platforms :bibliahh:

Anetras overall runways weren’t that much better either :bibliahh:

the power of an edit, handed wins, favoritism and production manipultion :redface:

Sasha = Luxx > Mistress > Anetra

in terms of verses only 

• ATRL Moderator

Not Raja on Pit Stop :mazen: They couldn't find someone else to critique dancing and lip sync performance?

Luxx kinda devoured this episode for me

Next week's reunion is gonna be messy :skull:

16 queens ... a few of them SO forgettable

... and probably more drama with Loosey

2 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

Luxx kinda devoured this episode for me

Next week's reunion is gonna be messy :skull:

16 queens ... a few of them SO forgettable

... and probably more drama with Loosey

She lost at the tic tac (which is a factor this episode hihi)

Felt like the double shantay was a cop out but these girls didn’t need to fake a top 3, they’ve done top four for years fjfjd

I’ve really enjoyed this season though. So much fun getting to keep up with it and enjoy so many talented girls this season. The top 5 really carried in terms of narrative and providing entertainment every week.

It's incredible how overrated payolanetra is and how much people let their opinions be swayed by editing and production riggory. Sasha is the clear winner and it's not even close. After reading the malicious comments luxx is getting tho I hope ru crowns her for the kiis :fan:

11 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Mother Inshallah Bibleooks, first of the Big Girl winners, Queen of the Eras and the Top 4, Protector of Entertaining TV, the Mother of Spicesus and Slaygar, the Khuntessi of the Great Daytona Sea, the Unbothered, and the Breaker of the 4th Wall WILL win S15 and HAGnetra and WASHEDsha will have to hope they can lipsync for their legacy for a BOOTLEG all stars win.

spacer.png

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

When she screams dracarys and luxx, anetra and sasha start spitting fire on the audience

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.