RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

7 hours ago, rihannafan said:

Some of y'all hatred for Anetra is getting weird. This would be the worst season ever without her.

NO ONE would have missed her expect a couple lipsyncs!

Pp8ZEgP.giff

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Miserable Ignorant Beast is a distant third in the fan vote, and just as much of a one note lipsyncer as Anetra :fan:

Only difference is that Anetra's "one trick pony" lipsyncs are the most acclaimed of the season, and Mistress couldn't even beat Jax without heavy payola and editing. :fan:

2 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

You guys, this remix was so bad... Long gone are the days of Read U Wrote U, Category Is..., Kitty Girl, American, Queens Everywhere. That being said, everyone other than Anetra served something for me. Mistress had the best verse hands down, closely followed by Luxx's and Sasha's looks were sickening.

Final runways were ok, I think I was surprised the most by Mistress' (but even hers was nothing to write home about). I was particularly let down by Luxx though, that white dress was so basic and the wig's lace being fully several shades lighter than her skin tone completely ruined the fantasy.

If there's anything I'll remember this episode (and season in general) though it's for the queens' stories. I got so emotional during the Tic Tac and the speak to your younger self segments and that's both because of how powerful their stories are and we've got to know and connect to the queens after so many weeks.

Lip sync was ok as well, Mistress won it for me the moment Anetra removed the skirt to duck walk (once again) over a song that absolutely doesn't lends itself to that dance move. I get why she did it though because Ru eats it up every single time and in her mind was probably a surefire ticket to the finale. As the official hit gifmaker of this season, I'm offering the opportunity to gif the moment where Mistress fake punches Anetra while she's doing the duck walk to the OAH @Relampago.. This is your time to shine sis! :heart2:

Can't wait for the finale, it's gonna be Sasha vs Anetra in the top 2 I bet unless someone pulls a Sasha (Velour). The fact that actually might happen because she, like Shea, she is the clear winner of this season makes the whole thing a lot more exciting for me. Looking forward to the reunion as well, I just know Luxx and Mistress vs Loosey (and maybe Malaysia) will be one for the books.

loosey-smile.gif

@Relampago. hurry UP. it would be perfect with me beating that girl DOWN.

Pp8ZEgP.giff

1 minute ago, Subomie said:

Miserable Ignorant Beast is a distant third in the fan vote, and just as much of a one note lipsyncer as Anetra :fan:

Only difference is that Anetra's "one trick pony" lipsyncs are the most acclaimed of the season, and Mistress couldn't even beat Jax without heavy payola and editing. :fan:

NOT WHEN SHE JUST TOOK ACTION AND GATHER MONEY FOR HER TEACHER WHILE THE OTHER DID NOTING THIS SEASON.

and a SMART queen knows when to use her TRICKs.

Pp8ZEgP.giff

...and while I'm at it, half of Mister's looks in that gif are plain UGLY! :lakitu:

8 hours ago, Anvarie said:

Best verse is MIB > Luxx > Anetra > Sasha (tf did she say it was like 5 secs :deadbanana4:)

Runway looks Anetra > MIB > Luxx > Sasha 

Sasha bottom 2? :ducky:

7 hours ago, Anvarie said:

The Mistress praise comments made 0 sense :bibliahh: it’s like they didn’t know how to compliment her 

7 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Nurse!!!!

Pp8ZEgP.giff

not OMIBH being clocked like that

they're truly SUFFERING!

Pp8ZEgP.giff

I have to say, it's very weird that Mistress didn't get more wins this season considering how much Ru loves her (as admitted by herself). It almost feels like production is holding her down to let other people shine brighter.

Edited by Hephaestus

OMIBHs are lowkey serving some phobic

Pp8ZEgP.giff

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

I've have to say, it's very weird that Mistress didn't get more wins this season considering how much Ru loves her (as admitted by herself). It almost feels like production is holding her down to let other people shine brighter.

yet they can't fool us smart girlies that she IS the moment

Pp8ZEgP.giff

7 hours ago, ZORBIT said:

MIB stomped Anetra halfway into the lip sync but still a strong Top4 :clap3:

Pp8ZEgP.giff

2/2 LIPSYNC WINS, can't speak the same for some of the top 4

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Just now, Hephaestus said:

I've have to say, it's very weird that Mistress didn't get more wins this season considering how much Ru loves her (as admitted by herself). It almost feels like production is holding her down to let other people shine brighter.

If we're being 4real 4real, she's too much of a jack of all trades.

Like, she did good in Snatch Game, but Loosey outshone. She did good in Girl Groups, but Sasha devoured. She did good in many other challenges but was always second fiddle to somebody better.

I would venture to say even her win for Daytona Wind was a teensy bit Payola'd, not that it was undeserved, but maybe done for storyline purposes, since Anetra and Marcia had the sitcom acting down to a T, and Mistress was just "pretty good" in comparison.

1 minute ago, unino said:

yet they can't fool us smart girlies that she IS the moment

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Hoping she channels her mama and serves something absolutely sickening in the finale! She might not win a crown, but a second place with cash money will do until she slays an AS.

1 minute ago, Subomie said:

If we're being 4real 4real, she's too much of a jack of all trades.

Like, she did good in Snatch Game, but Loosey outshone. She did good in Girl Groups, but Sasha devoured. She did good in many other challenges but was always second fiddle to somebody better.

I would venture to say even her win for Daytona Wind was a teensy bit Payola'd, not that it was undeserved, but maybe done for storyline purposes, since Anetra and Marcia had the sitcom acting down to a T, and Mistress was just "pretty good" in comparison.

And I actually agree. At the same time though, I feel like Sasha is in the same lane but she's benefitting from it.

Just now, Hephaestus said:

Hoping she channels her mama and serves something absolutely sickening in the finale! She might not win a crown, but a second place with cash money will do until she slays an AS.

we will have to wait and see because the BROOKS are not playing!

but a serve for reunion is already a GUARANTEE unlike half of the top 4 

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Sasha won that episode fair and square. Luxx and Mistress did well too, Anetra's verse was generic

Tbh I'm at peace with Sasha winning at this point. She'd probably do a lot with her crown and legendary status

I'm team MIB still

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Luxx slayed her verse.... lyrics aside, her melodic choices were TOP TIER! 

3 minutes ago, J Legend X said:

Luxx slayed her verse.... lyrics aside, her melodic choices were TOP TIER! 

tea. she did what naomi couldn't do in AS4 final rumix.

Verses: Sasha (I'm surprised hers was that cunty) > MIB = Luxx > Anetra

Choreo: Luxx = Sasha > Anetra > MIB

Video outfit (choreo): MIB > Luxx > Sasha > Anetra

Video outfit (verses): Sasha > MIB > Luxx > Anetra

Runway: Anetra > MIB > Sasha > Luxx

***** I did not expect Anetra to have the most sickening outfit out of the bunch going into the finale :deadbanana2: AND she made it herself?!

Also LIVED when she was just standing and lipsyncing

Mistress' gown looked like MONEY.

Sasha was gorge but it was kinda meh in comparison to mistress' and anetra's.

Luxx's was bad.

Yeah Luxx's verse was sickening. TBH all three except Anetra (as much as I love her) had really really good verses. 

Crown Sasha. Bring MIB, Luxxx, Marcia, Loosey for a future All stars season and give us AS2 Pt.2 

Pp8ZEgP.giff

2 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Mistress' gown looked like MONEY.

Sasha was gorge but it was kinda meh in comparison to mistress' and anetra's.

Luxx's was bad.

it's not a grand final 3 choice but would be a killer look for certain category.

Just now, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Crown Sasha. Bring MIB, Luxxx, Marcia, Loosey for a future All stars season and give us AS2 Pt.2 

Pp8ZEgP.giff

With MIB being crowned at the end of course

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Just now, unino said:

it's not a grand final 3 choice but would be a killer look for certain category.

Tea plus i think the fabric looks WAY better in person than on camera

Sasha is so boring. Her final look was terrible :rip: but she is the obvious winner. 

I hate to admit it but I think Anetra will probably win now that I think about it :rip: Of everyone, Anetra is the one who has the most winner-like edit. 

Anetra has had her ups and downs but she’s the “hero” of the season. I wouldn’t doubt that they play into the Anetra being able to hold a candle to Sasha storyline, make them the top 2, and have Anetra beat her.

Sasha’s storyline is basically just showing that she can live up to her own hype, and she’s done that. The way they praised Anetra this episode definitely felt like a winner edit to me.

Just as far as trajectory goes, I see Anetra taking it which is kind of tragic but whatever :skull: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.