RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

the only reason Suxx is still in the running is cause of her Ru cosplay in that one runway that Ru got all choked up about

GotMyBlueprint

10 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

no denying how she hit EVERY SINGLE BEAT in a 60 Lb dress

This would actually mean something if MOLDstress was the same size as AneTURD, but alas!

Flubbstress killed NO challenge, (the acting challenge could've easily gone to Malaysia, Marcia or aNOtra, Flubber got lucky she got the funniest written role!)

Lot's of failed challenges, though :fan:

She and her confessionals are nothing without LaPuta!

Sasha is the only correct winner, watch Skunxxx show up in Rupaul cosplay and make it to the top 2 lipsynch tho :emofish:

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

The complete and utter MELTDOWN OMIBH are having over her STOMPING on ANTnetra. 

Anetra FLOPPED the tic tac lunch despite HEAVY payola (favorite lipsync of all time? did Michelle see through her nipples and lost her sight when she had them removed? Bimini Snatch Game impact)

Anetra FLOPPED the choreography and was outshined by the more talented AND charismatic Legend Noir LORDon.

Anetra FLOPPED the verse and served the roach she supposedly was stopping on by roaching through her 5th lipsync in which she served the SAME performance yet again. 

And despite being a performer, Anetra BOMBED all performance challenges this season and FAILED to redeem her horrid performance in girl groups, where the superior Jaxx was sacrificed for HAGnetra payola.

Anetra is Denali if Ogrevia Sux didn’t send her home, she is lucky to have made it this far. If she wins, it’ll be a travesty beyond that of the STINKX crowning in AS7.

MIB would breathe new life into the winner’s circle after SHILLow Pill served what Anetra’s edit this season did— invisible, blasé and BORING.

Mother Inshallah Bibleooks, first of the Big Girl winners, Queen of the Eras and the Top 4, Protector of Entertaining TV, the Mother of Spicesus and Slaygar, the Khuntessi of the Great Daytona Sea, the Unbothered, and the Breaker of the 4th Wall WILL win S15 and HAGnetra and WASHEDsha will have to hope they can lipsync for their legacy for a BOOTLEG all stars win.

spacer.png

The way the public said NO to the "fan favorite" narrative Mistress Isabelle BULLY and her ENABLERS tried to push.

Ah! I love justice being SERVED. :fan:

And let's not even talk about Bootleg Naomi. That ego must have dropped a bit! 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Don't make me post Symone's experimental, ahead of it's time PANNED verse!

S14 was bad too, except for Angeria's verse, which is better than any verse from 13 and 15, don't lie (it's a sin) :tsk:

Well, you’re 2/3 as it was experimental and ahead of it’s time :-* 

:tsk:

s14 was kinda weak. I mean camden served COADF demo so that was cute,

Willow and Daya did alright.  Honestly Angie was kinda bad but Boscos verse where she had something stuck in her throat :dies:  that was the worst.  

Anyway let's move on to All Stars 8, this season been a BORE. 

Fsl_dceaEAAXWVr?format=jpg&name=medium

Luxx is a drag queen impersonator and has nothing in her own right.

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Anetra FLOPPED the choreography and was outshined by the more talented AND charismatic Legend Noir LORDon.

I don't even like FUGnetra, but not even Relimpigo seriously could believe this!

Cuxx No-Sir Blunder should've been sent home after losing the threeway lipsync vs Fartnetra and Whaxx!

THe nickname in here :bibliahh:

Luxx kinda cleared her verse, deserved

Sasha looks so ******* hot in the video it's unreal, she fumbled the final gown a bit though

Mistress again was all talk, she can't perform :rip:

Anetra will never win with that track record, but she'll win all star so it's ok :heart2:

MISTRESS ISABLLE BROOKS DEVOURED THAT LIP-SYNC as the WINNER  SHOULD.

Pp8ZEgP.giff

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Mother Inshallah Bibleooks, first of the Big Girl winners, Queen of the Eras and the Top 4, Protector of Entertaining TV, the Mother of Spicesus and Slaygar, the Khuntessi of the Great Daytona Sea, the Unbothered, and the Breaker of the 4th Wall WILL win S15 and HAGnetra and WASHEDsha will have to hope they can lipsync for their legacy for a BOOTLEG all stars win.

spacer.png

MAY THE BROOKS DYNASTY  WIN

Pp8ZEgP.giff

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Anetra FLOPPED the tic tac lunch despite HEAVY payola (favorite lipsync of all time? did Michelle see through her nipples and lost her sight when she had them removed? Bimini Snatch Game impact)

The SCREAM I let out :ahh:

mother sasha and mistress isablle brooks are the only rightfully candidate for the crown.

with anetra, no one wants a reign with nothing going on except being on werq the world tour. and lux doesn't stand a chance.

it's down to the brooks dynasty and the colby. 

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Mistress kinda bombed the ep. Bad choreo, mid verse, and some runway look we've seen her in about four times already...

And I'm not seeing any "devouring" in that lipsync. Mistress did the exact same routine she did back against Jax, with the t*tty bounce and the funny faces. It's not giving excellence, oh at all.

Just now, Subomie said:

Mistress kinda bombed the ep. Bad choreo, mid verse, and some runway look we've seen her in about four times already...

And I'm not seeing any "devouring" in that lipsync. Mistress did the exact same routine she did back against Jax, with the t*tty bounce and the funny faces. It's not giving excellence, oh at all.

Pp8ZEgP.giffPp8ZEgP.giff

Just now, Orsay said:

Pp8ZEgP.giffPp8ZEgP.giff

First Plus Size Texan Davenport Mexican 4th Placer :clap3:

7 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Anetra was doing SO good and then she had to duck walk :rip:

ONE TRICK PONY!

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Just now, Subomie said:

First Plus Size Texan Davenport Mexican 4th Placer :clap3:

then we know Ru, Michelle and the Hilarious Ross Matthews all hate fat people!!

Pp8ZEgP.giff

honestly they all did great, even if Midstress was struggling a bit. 

Any of them could win and I would be happy, but I’m rooting for Sasha and Anetra. 

Also, Irene Dubois might have one of the best runway packages we didn’t get to see. 

5 minutes ago, Subomie said:

her BOMBING could have sent aMEHtra HOME.

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Edited by unino

You guys, this remix was so bad... Long gone are the days of Read U Wrote U, Category Is..., Kitty Girl, American, Queens Everywhere. That being said, everyone other than Anetra served something for me. Mistress had the best verse hands down, closely followed by Luxx's and Sasha's looks were sickening.

Final runways were ok, I think I was surprised the most by Mistress' (but even hers was nothing to write home about). I was particularly let down by Luxx though, that white dress was so basic and the wig's lace being fully several shades lighter than her skin tone completely ruined the fantasy.

If there's anything I'll remember this episode (and season in general) though it's for the queens' stories. I got so emotional during the Tic Tac and the speak to your younger self segments and that's both because of how powerful their stories are and we've got to know and connect to the queens after so many weeks.

Lip sync was ok as well, Mistress won it for me the moment Anetra removed the skirt to duck walk (once again) over a song that absolutely doesn't lends itself to that dance move. I get why she did it though because Ru eats it up every single time and in her mind was probably a surefire ticket to the finale. As the official hit gifmaker of this season, I'm offering the opportunity to gif the moment where Mistress fake punches Anetra while she's doing the duck walk to the OAH @Relampago.. This is your time to shine sis! :heart2:

Can't wait for the finale, it's gonna be Sasha vs Anetra in the top 2 I bet unless someone pulls a Sasha (Velour). The fact that actually might happen because, like Shea, she is the clear winner of this season makes the whole thing a lot more exciting for me. Looking forward to the reunion as well, I just know Luxx and Mistress vs Loosey (and maybe Malaysia) will be one for the books.

loosey-smile.gif

Edited by Hephaestus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.