RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, HotFriedChicken said:

Sasha has won 4 challenges and never been in the bottom but somehow it doesn't feel like she STOMPED the competition in the same way that Bob/Bianca/Jinkx did. Not sure what it is about her but I just haven't been wowed by her run on the show :katie:

Really?  Cause not only does she have the track record, but she also has the runway package to stomp the 3 you mentioned.  Not like it’s super hard 

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Instagram Likes

1. Anetra = 51K

2. Sasha = 50K

3. Mistress = 20K
4. Luxx = 15K

Twitter 

1. Sasha = 4.8K RT / 12.1K likes

2. Anetra = 4.2K RT / 12.3K likes

3. Mistress = 1.7K RT / 5.5K likes

4. Luxx = 1.2K RT / 3.9K likes

6 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Not one final bit of Sasha payola :redface: Luxx was ROBBED!!! :grump:

It also would have been so much cooler to have Sasha, Anetra, and Luxx all go into the finale with 3 wins each.

I agree :katie:

2 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Sasha has won 4 challenges and never been in the bottom but somehow it doesn't feel like she STOMPED the competition in the same way that Bob/Bianca/Jinkx did. Not sure what it is about her but I just haven't been wowed by her run on the show :katie:

I agree. I think Bob/Jinkx/Bianca all had several stand-out moments and storylines of growth etc. Right now, I can’t think of a singular Sasha moment (maybe her lip-sync against Anetra?). She’s just been very proficient in everything. 

I think if there’s ever a time for her to have her Jinkx Snatch Game / Bianca Stand Up / Bob acting challenge, it was either this music video or the finale lipsync. 

5 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Because 2/4 of those wins were undeserved? :mandown:

• ATRL Moderator

Y’all are crazy.  Sasha devoured all the girls.  It was one of the strongest Rumixes and even then her winning was not close.  She had the best verse, best choreo, and best MV looks.  

2 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Damn Luxx really is flopping online

Racism wins again!

But literally, if anyone but Sasha wins it’ll be pretty sad. She kind of just stomped everyone with ease. Anetra winning the fan vote on IG is absolutely wild. She’s only really good at performing and bombed 2 performance challenges, like :rip: 

And with her demure and blasé persona, she can’t have an exciting reign. I truly feel she’d be the worst choice for winner of the top 4.

Just now, Relampago. said:

I truly feel she’d be the worst choice for winner of the top 4.

We all gasped at this revelation from you sis :laugh:

• ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

It's because she was bad at stand-up, mediocre in the interview challenge, forgettable in Daytona Wind 2, etc. And she was probably terrible at Snatch Game. The girls who STOMP the season always excel there.

Anetra has that underdog story and that duck walk that the gp fans love 

6 minutes ago, madonnas said:

It was one of the strongest Rumixes

?

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

?

3 of the 4 girls had stellar verses (and anetra didn’t do terrible)

the video looked stun 

Sasha dressed as barb wire and a sexy alien 

good song they remixed. 

yeah it’s a future classic!

3 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

We all gasped at this revelation from you sis :laugh:

All jokes aside, I actually enjoy Anetra and look forward to what she brings every week. :dies: My OAH persona in this thread is mostly just for the kiis. I love the whole top 4!

But like… objectively Anetra just wouldn’t really work as a winner imo. Bombing quite a few challenges, lackluster runways… She has the 2 most memorable moments of the season and the fan support, but that really only makes up for her lackluster TV persona. Sasha is the complete package.. there’s just no reason not to crown her (unless they want to reward talent and crown Luxx or Mistress :flower:)

1 minute ago, madonnas said:

the video looked stun 

good song they remixed. 

I liked the production value I’m just not sure if the song lent itself well to a RuMix. The verses were fine but I’m not gonna remember any of them for being super good or super bad.

Also wtf is the point of the hide posts feature on this site. I keep accidentally clicking it.

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, madonnas said:

the video looked stun 

good song they remixed. 

I agree that it's def one of the best in terms of the contestants. Luxx and Mistress ate :clap3:

However, the base song is so bad that I doubt it'll be a future classic :chick1:

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Rotunda said:

I liked the production value I’m just not sure if the song lent itself well to a RuMix. The verses were fine but I’m not gonna remember any of them for being super good or super bad.

Also wtf is the point of the hide posts feature on this site. I keep accidentally clicking it.

As a mod I can see which members frequently do it :laugh:

do you have the ability to automatically do it? 

I think the only complaint is I’d like 8 bars instead of 4.  The song is more pseudo hip hop so I think it otherwise lends itself to verses from queens who can’t sing 

The verses on the rumix were so short, 15 seconds each, so it didn't give the girls much of an opportunity really. Sasha ate everyone in the video tho, I liked how layback her verse was and how she performed and acted in there

Honestly, I'm ok with any of them winning. I'm not crazy for any of them  but they are easily the strongest finalists since S5. 

Just now, Relampago. said:

All jokes aside, I actually enjoy Anetra and look forward to what she brings every week. :dies: My OAH persona in this thread is mostly just for the kiis. I love the whole top 4!

But like… objectively Anetra just wouldn’t really work as a winner imo. Bombing quite a few challenges, lackluster runways… She has the 2 most memorable moments of the season and the fan support, but that really only makes up for her lackluster TV persona. Sasha is the complete package.. there’s just no reason not to crown her (unless they want to reward talent and crown Luxx or Mistress :flower:)

Yeah, I think the only viable winner is Sasha. I wish the producers payola’d wins to Mistress somehow because I think her storyline is the only one that can stand up to Sasha’s right now. Her track record just doesn’t allow it unless something really gaggy happens. 

Sasha will be a great winner though especially considering the hostile politics toward trans and drag artists. She’s a great spokeswoman. 

18 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Damn Luxx really is flopping online

Having 0 humility did that.

27 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Those 3 have a personality that shined throughout the season where you knew they were in the episode. The camera was literally allergic to Anetra and Sasha unless it was mandatory to be on them like a runway.

Anetra ATE Mistress up in the lipsync but Ru didn't want to lose Mistress so I understand and am okay with the final 4.

Tonight really proved that Sasha is the rightful winner and would make one of the best winners ever. Anetra would be the only rightful winner if Sasha were to lose.  Luxx is way too weak to be a winner and Mistress isn't quite at the level of Sasha or Anetra, contrary to what her stans think. 

Edited by Hector

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.