RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

47 minutes ago, Riot said:

Reminder that MIDie Oddly was FLOPPING so hard that Mother Raja Theresa had to give her one star herself so that she wouldn't suffer anymore. MIDie deserved 0 stars actually, the producers had to PAYOLA her girl group challenge win because she kept getting outshined by everybody on that stage (another reminder that RuPaul literally thought that Brooke Lynn won S11, talk about being ERASED and FORGOTTEN).

39 minutes ago, Riot said:

Reminder that MIDie Oddly won two challenges across two seasons.

Ouuuu now that you put this way maybe she is kind of a fad huh? :deadbanana4:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Yvie and willow are two queens that are nice to watch on the show and nice winners on paper but there is really nothing post season they can serve :dies:

4 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Filler the Block can’t serve a lipsync to save her life. How was she supposed to win a So What lipsync when she can’t move her face to show any emotions for the song? Mother literally ****ed her on stage.

Also she had GottMik levels of payola with the producer pre-written jokes for the roast and the horrid Lucifer snatch game (which ironically should have been Wretchja’s win). She’s lucky Messiah saved her with a sympathy pick into the top 4 over the more talented Jaida.

The way she shouldn’t even be there anyways cause AS4 was Monallah X Christ’s win after Parasite the Tick got STOMPED in the finale lipsync, somehow harder than Peppergod stomped on her in S9.

spacer.png

:ahh:

1 hour ago, Riot said:

Reminder that RAJA the Goddess, Supreme and Deity won more money than any other AS7 queens other than J word, gained more followers than anybody else, had the best look of the season, was HIGH on the talent show, should've won Snatch Game and should've won the Ball challenge.

loosey-smile.gif

Reminder that MIDie Oddly was FLOPPING so hard that Mother Raja Theresa had to give her one star herself so that she wouldn't suffer anymore. MIDie deserved 0 stars actually, the producers had to PAYOLA her girl group challenge win because she kept getting outshined by everybody on that stage (another reminder that RuPaul literally thought that Brooke Lynn won S11, talk about being ERASED and FORGOTTEN).

loosey-smile.gif

LET THEM KNOW.

loosey-smile.gif

I can always count on this thread to just have me CACKLING.

Parasite The Tick :bibliahh:

MIDie Oddly winning 2 challenges across two seasons :bibliahh:

EYE-CON stans come through

loosey-smile.gif 

In all fairness though, Yvie should've won the unconventional material challenge. The look she made was beautiful!

Unrelated, but nothing will ever match Ru's mug when she was painted by Mathu. She looked so f*cking good!

Is ouuu the new word? I'm getting old 

Back in my day it was kiliii or nnnnn

Edited by Femalien

• ATRL Moderator

Remember, Kennedy was told by producers she had to do something else other than her regular lip syncing for the finale.

And they didn’t give Kennedy enough preparation for Fancy, I think she said it was like the day before or day of?  That song is LONG and hard if you don’t have it all season like the contestants or know it before hand. 

Kennedy’s the blueprint for how any of these queens want to perform these days. Her influence is undeniable and she’s able to sell ballads just as well as upbeat songs. I just wish Drag Race would have given her the opportunity to truly knock it out of the park with the song choice, but she was stuck with Roar, Wrecking Ball, Fancy, and Green Light :rip: 

19 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Remember, Kennedy was told by producers she had to do something else other than her regular lip syncing for the finale.

And they didn’t give Kennedy enough preparation for Fancy, I think she said it was like the day before or day of?  That song is LONG and hard if you don’t have it all season like the contestants or know it before hand. 

Kennedy’s the blueprint for how any of these queens want to perform these days. Her influence is undeniable and she’s able to sell ballads just as well as upbeat songs. I just wish Drag Race would have given her the opportunity to truly knock it out of the park with the song choice, but she was stuck with Roar, Wrecking Ball, Fancy, and Green Light :rip: 

Wait this is actually such tea. Not to mention I Was Gonna Cancel of ALL Kylie songs, like :toofunny3:

Speaking of Fancy, Miz Crapper is probably a top 5 WORST lipsyncer ever. Her abysmal Aflac Duck lipsyncs have ruined so many songs, even with the payola of allowing her to redo lipsyncs on AS5. I cannot believe they wasted WHYB on her. Pregnant Rihanna who showed up out of obligation to her half time after a 7 year break somehow outperformed a MAN who thinks they can determine what the future of drag is, as if Miz has a future in it themselves. 

I will never forgive Crumbs for that!

• ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Wait this is actually such tea. Not to mention I Was Gonna Cancel of ALL Kylie songs, like :toofunny3:

Speaking of Fancy, Miz Crapper is probably a top 5 WORST lipsyncer ever. Her abysmal Aflac Duck lipsyncs have ruined so many songs, even with the payola of allowing her to redo lipsyncs on AS5. I cannot believe they wasted WHYB on her. Pregnant Rihanna who showed up out of obligation to her half time after a 7 year break somehow outperformed a MAN who thinks they can determine what the future of drag is, as if Miz has a future in it themselves. 

I will never forgive Crumbs for that!

They were all stuck in those gowns and awful facial hair for I Was Gonna Cancel too :skull: 

Kennedy needs just one chance at a 90s/00s dance hit and she’ll immediately have a lip sync that the fanbase will rave as one of the all time best

Lucy did not deserve to go home

We all agree on that right?

Also Luxx lip-syncing was totally unhinged and deranged

:swan: 

14 minutes ago, khalyan said:

They were all stuck in those gowns and awful facial hair for I Was Gonna Cancel too :skull: 

Kennedy needs just one chance at a 90s/00s dance hit and she’ll immediately have a lip sync that the fanbase will rave as one of the all time best

Who was the user that said Kennedy needs to have a song performed by an obese black woman screaming over a disco beat 

@Relampago. @Alyssa Edwards it was one of you

18 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Who was the user that said Kennedy needs to have a song performed by an obese black woman screaming over a disco beat 

:deadbanana2:

6 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Filler the Block can’t serve a lipsync to save her life. How was she supposed to win a So What lipsync when she can’t move her face to show any emotions for the song? Mother literally ****ed her on stage.

Also she had GottMik levels of payola with the producer pre-written jokes for the roast and the horrid Lucifer snatch game (which ironically should have been Wretchja’s win). She’s lucky Messiah saved her with a sympathy pick into the top 4 over the more talented Jaida.

The way she shouldn’t even be there anyways cause AS4 was Monallah X Christ’s win after Parasite the Tick got STOMPED in the finale lipsync, somehow harder than Peppergod stomped on her in S9.

spacer.png

Not Filler the Block and Parasite the Tick

loosey-smile.gif

I'm out of my meds so I'll have to tap this one out

werkorig.thumb.gif.3c1ab651388863b33283e

The image of Luxx's supersonic backwards crawl like she was starring in some deleted scene from the Exorcist has been seared in my brain for the past week

loosey-smile.gif

1 hour ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I said something similar in Vivacious’s Twitch chat but not here

Not that I disagree though, Kennedy would eat that up 

spacer.png

Like I can't believe there were two people performing to a (Hex Hector Remix) on AS3 and neither of them were Kennedy :doc:

How have I never seen this, Katya :rip: :deadbanana2:

her deadpan and the immediate dark joke 

Boring preview but hopefully the episode will be better.

There also needs to be more backlash for the Rumix song being Blame It On the Edit, even though it’s fitting for this season. Like ASMR Lover would have been SO good, but if they needed to do a song from Mamaru then Just What They Want was right there.

5 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Is there a full video for this? cause we know Bob goes to BAT for white people wearing black hairstyles :skull:

37:13

Them doing Blame it on the Edit right after Loosey gets eliminated feels.... pointed 

loosey-smile.gif

5 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

what ? :rip:

The only time i spoke Kennedy's name was months ago and i said she's possibly the best performer the show has ever had :toofunny3: It ain't me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.