RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Sasha haunting the girls in their dreams :ahh:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Sasha is obviously winning and it will be totally deserved.

However, Loser Laduca could have easily been SAFE if production wanted her in top 4. Godstress' dresses were super cheap looking.  Luxx was a total disaster and Sasha's padding was all wrong. Loser's makeover was successful.

Anetra was 10/10 and rightfully won.

7 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

Sasha would be such a boring winner :rip: most of her wins are payola'd anyway.

it'd be a Kylie's redemption, tbh :rip:

can we talk about how dark sasha paints? :rip: 

like her forehead contour was SEVERAL shades darker than her spray tane "skin" tone 

And the way she overlines her already huge botched lips

15 hours ago, unino said:

that's so great :clap3:

15 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Mistress is unmarketable and that's why she won't win her main season. Being a good person with sharp reads can only get you so far when your show is decent but generic. She's a baby Bianca basically. Sasha is sex personified and effortlessly magnetic when she's on stage. Anetra could win a spin-off like Stunt Queen of the Universe. Luxx... looks gooodd.

:deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Aelita said:

it'd be a Kylie's redemption, tbh :rip:

Comparing Kylie’s fun on as6 with Sasha’s run on this season… the two are not the same. 

Sasha stomped on this season, she consistently did well/placed in the top. Sorry to the people who were hoping for lots of shade from her/big personality.

Even without that she has consistently served the best looks, done really well in challenges and we know she is a killer performer. Part of me feels like they may crown Anetra for the gag of it all but Sasha definitely deserves the win here.

17 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Comparing Kylie’s fun on as6 with Sasha’s run on this season… the two are not the same. 

Sasha stomped on this season, she consistently did well/placed in the top. Sorry to the people who were hoping for lots of shade from her/big personality.

Even without that she has consistently served the best looks, done really well in challenges and we know she is a killer performer. Part of me feels like they may crown Anetra for the gag of it all but Sasha definitely deserves the win here.

I think that’s what the user is saying lol 

the way they make certain they bring up “walk that duck” every episode 

anetra might be winning this after all :fan:

Anetra's run is additional proof that if you manage to impress Ru early on, especially in the first episode, you've basically reserved a spot in the finale (and maybe even win) no matter the track record. It's really that simple.

24 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Anetra's run is additional proof that if you manage to impress Ru early on, especially in the first episode, you've basically reserved a spot in the finale (and maybe even win) no matter the track record. It's really that simple.

Anetra is an exception but lets not act like tur Queens ego imprrssed Ru on the first episodes were predetermined top4s of their seasons

angeria, symone, gigi, jaida, sherry were all meh on the first episode and got their payola’d wins. While deserved winners like Widow and Denali were paid to dust

• ATRL Moderator

what are the most important moments of the season? this is the list I sent a friend

anetra talent show

loosey talent show

sasha neck crack

loosey snatch game

luxx's pants design

sasha's girl groups verse

mistress and malaysia's acting performances

anetra sasha lipsync

anetra's ball design gown

anetra assassinating marcia

the whole rusical

I'd also add malaysia vs mistress and mistress/luxx vs loosey but I think these are generally thee moments for me

3 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Anetra is an exception but lets not act like tur Queens ego imprrssed Ru on the first episodes were predetermined top4s of their seasons

angeria, symone, gigi, jaida, sherry were all meh on the first episode and got their payola’d wins. While deserved winners like Widow and Denali were paid to dust

You're not completely wrong, but I think most often than not queens who do well early on have a ticket to the finale (Willow and Angeria are the most recent examples). Widow kinda fumbled her own bag because she didn't really shine in anything other than lip syncing and Denali was never going to be in the finale when Ru booted her in the first episode despite slaying a lip sync in ice skates.

I fear there is little chance of Mistress or Luxx beating Anetra or Sasha in a LSFTC. I especially don’t see it for Luxx.

Anetra is at a huge disadvantage by already lipsyncing 5-6 times. Sasha is only losing if there was another gaggy moment like Anetra leaping over Marcia. 

47 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Yup. I could tell he FELL for Willow, Jorgeous, Korn and Angeria RIGHT AWAY ep. 01

6 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

I fear there is little chance of Mistress or Luxx beating Anetra or Sasha in a LSFTC. I especially don’t see it for Luxx.

Anetra is at a huge disadvantage by already lipsyncing 5-6 times. Sasha is only losing if there was another gaggy moment like Anetra leaping over Marcia. 

Girl it's a little jump, and Marcia's probably the size of my thumb. Sasha's run cannot be overwritten by stunts. I don't care if miss Anetra actually sets her ***** on fire and leaps off a building into a coochie spread on her tailbone. 

4 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Girl it's a little jump, and Marcia's probably the size of my thumb. Sasha's run cannot be overwritten by stunts. I don't care if miss Anetra actually sets her ***** on fire and leaps off a building into a coochie spread on her tailbone. 

I feel like tho we’ve only seen about 5% of what Sasha can do performance wise. I feel like we’ve seen basically all that Anetra can do… as much as the judges live for it 

Walk That Duck and Let Loose were the only moments of this season I'll remember in a few years time.

Good lipsyncs tho! Thank you to Sasha, Anetra and Jax :heart:

Bob saying Luxx was accusing Loosey of weaponizing her race this week, wtf :skull:

Bob always takes things so far just to prove a point, if I were Monet I’d have to roll my eyes and keep it going.

5 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Bob saying Luxx was accusing Loosey of weaponizing her race this week, wtf :skull:

Bob always takes things so far just to prove a point, if I were Monet I’d have to roll my eyes and keep it going.

What's the context? I didn't have the time to listen to the latest episode yet.

The funniest part about the girls trying to drag Mistress' makeover look is that Loosey made it. :deadvision:

Watch Roscoe's.

roxxxy.thumb.jpeg.f03cb0bf35d174307d6de0

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Her memory is a mess, she rarely allows girls to grow now. Surprised she allowed Daya to stay, but she loved Kandy.

3 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

The funniest part about the girls trying to drag Mistress' makeover look is that Loosey made it. :deadvision:

Watch Roscoe's.

roxxxy.thumb.jpeg.f03cb0bf35d174307d6de0

Not Loosey making the dress for Mistress' makeover. Now I see why she was pissed in her exit interview :dies:

3 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Her memory is a mess, she rarely allows girls to grow now. Surprised she allowed Daya to stay, but she loved Kandy.

Yeah, although I feel she's kinda always been like this? I think she even mentioned at some point how important it is to make a good first impression and that puts things in perspective when it comes to her "judging" in the show.

8 hours ago, bestfiction said:

Ngl Loosey "Five wins" LaDuca has a ring to it

loosey-smile.gif

manifesting for her AS run

loosey-smile.gif

2 hours ago, Afferty said:

You just made a list agreeing with the users post lmao 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.