RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

On 3/22/2023 at 6:50 AM, bestfiction said:

Can't wait for Loosey to get her 5th win with this makeover challenge :jonnycat:

loosey-smile.gif

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Some members here are so bothered and threatened by Anetra’s eventual win. :rofl:There’s one member in particular who is always bringing up Anetra every single post. It’s giving borderline obsession. :ahh:

1 hour ago, unino said:

and i'm crying  :cries:

spacer.png

Literally the people's queen

Pp8ZEgP.giff

57 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

I love her so much. Still sad she fumbled in AS :cries:

I still have nightmares over Sasha's misshapen padded hips in that fugly-ass dress.

1 hour ago, Claymore said:

I still have nightmares over Sasha's misshapen padded hips in that fugly-ass dress.

and some people are delusional enough to think she could have won when it's giving kenedy and jasmine season 6 makeover. 

1 hour ago, Claymore said:

46 minutes ago, unino said:

and some people are delusional enough to think she could have won when it's giving kenedy and jasmine season 6 makeover. 

Well she killed it and was in the top 2 this week so seethe! :)

Edited by Lightbringer007

18 hours ago, TROPICUM said:

Well yes, Mistress had the chemistry and charisma to pull off whatever fault you found in her look, because if we're being real Mistress' look was FAR from hideous and boring. Have we seen it before? Yes. Was Mistress able to pull it off? Also yes. 

This was Anetra's 5th bodysuit, and the whole family resemblance was her "mark" in the eye. And while Mistress has also worn some gowns, she made this one on the werkroom, something even RuPaul was impressed by.

If anything, the win should've gone to Sasha if not Mistress. 

ezgif-5-83cc540d61.thumb.gif.c422fa95d55

Anetra also made those bodysuits in the werk room though… 

16 hours ago, Cain said:

Sometimes I feel bad for Loosey but then I remember her telling one of the teachers she won 3 mini-challenges and my pity evaporates

this was me literally every episode her

3 hours ago, Subomie said:

shes so funny why did she have to be so messy about track records :bibliahh:

Sasha would be such a boring winner :rip: most of her wins are payola'd anyway.

Read U Wrote U is kind of overrated but Katya really did do that and Roxxxy’s verse is camp gone RIGHT.

Stinkx could never touch that verse. 

spacer.png

Kinkx's mom didn't leave her ass at a bus stop so she still kinda wins

roxxxy.thumb.jpeg.f03cb0bf35d174307d6de0

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

Mistress is so acclaimed omfg she's already a Drag Race legend. My favorite queen of all time did that :clap3:

spacer.png

Stinkx won’t be allowed at any school bus stops if she doesn’t keep her kinks off IG

spacer.png

On 3/26/2023 at 2:52 PM, RedCarpet said:

Loosey was treated like sh** this season. She should’ve won few more times and shouldnt been bottom last and before episode. So unfair 

the „producing” thing is getting so much more visible with every season

it’s not like I wanted Loosey to win but this season was unfair towards her, she deserved finale more than Luxx

On 3/26/2023 at 3:13 PM, brooklyndaddy said:

Luxx tearing down Loosey for being generic when half of her looks are copied :rip: and what exactly is Luxx’s aesthetic? I enjoy both her and Loosey but neither are exactly groundbreaking. 

Jeez this episode really instilled my dislike for Luxx, the bullying on Loosey is just too much. I'm sure she's a great queen irl, but on this show, it's just... oozing faux confidence. 

While I really enjoy Luxx's drag more and hated Loosey's annoying whinings and "mini challenge wins"!!! somehow Loosey comes across as the better queen on this show character wise. 

5 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

Sasha would be such a boring winner :rip: most of her wins are payola'd anyway.

Even u dont believe that ijbol

10 hours ago, CBC said:

loosey-smile.gif

Ngl Loosey "Five wins" LaDuca has a ring to it

loosey-smile.gif

9 hours ago, Claymore said:

Legend staying on your mind even in your sleep. Who else? 

i wish mistress had more wins so she could snatch the crown without facing backlash :emofish: she’s honestly the best personality i’ve seen on the show since at least season 8

1 hour ago, bestfiction said:

Ngl Loosey "Five wins" LaDuca has a ring to it

loosey-smile.gif

She's coming for Trinity The Tuck's challenges win record on AS12, watch!

loosey-smile.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.