RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

12 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

And what good has Anetra done with her payola? NOT my winner.

spacer.png

ugh this is so incredible! absolutely love to see her using her platform like this. :chick3:

using this heartwarming moment to drag a fellow contestant is... a choice though

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

And what good has Anetra done with her payola? NOT my winner.

spacer.png

We love to see it :clap3:

Analtra when? She’s too busy buying amazon’s best seller wigs I guess :mandown:

26 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

ugh this is so incredible! absolutely love to see her using her platform like this. :chick3:

using this heartwarming moment to drag a fellow contestant is... a choice though

If praise for MIB’s heart of gold in the face of Anetra’s deafening silence is a drag… idk what to tell you sis. This is the second payola win where she has stayed silent, even after winning the Rusical

We don’t need another non-event reign like Willow, especially when drag is under such scrutiny right now. Anetra has her right to stay silent on issues and not advocate, but I just don’t think that’s what a winner should do with their platform idk

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

why's she shady :skull:

bc we have 1 more elimination before the finale which Bianca has already watched and taped a pit stop for.. do the math

If Sasha were to win, she’d be perfect to advocate for the issues affecting trans people and drag queens so I’d support her winning despite her payola at times too

I really just don’t see a reason to crown Anetra when Sasha and MIB offer much more on and off the show. Kinda hope she leaves next week after serving the same lipsync for the 5th time. Jax teas.

spacer.png

13 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Exactly this. She's not the first young confident twink that's basically a human hanger :skull:

Yeah. A bit hypocritical, tbh.

Anetra just has star quality, I dunno. You can't learn it. The fans love her, and for once I agree with them. :bird:

I think that Loosey did better this week than Luxx. Is it just me or did luxx slowly get more and more shady as the season went on? 

Not 100% sure I agree with Anetra’s win but she did a great job this week. It could’ve been a tossup between Sasha and Anetra. Personally, I thought mistresses look was a bit more basic than Loosey’s but it was her time to go. 

35 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

bc we have 1 more elimination before the finale which Bianca has already watched and taped a pit stop for.. do the math

Why would she be shady then? If anyone is leaving next week it's Anetra with her 4 bottoms (3 in 1 episode) or Luxx with 1 (where she demolished Looser)

loosey-smile.gif

There’s another elimination next week? :chick2:

They really did a 180 compared to S14 when it comes to eliminations :clap3:

5 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

Why would she be shady then? If anyone is leaving next week it's Anetra with her 4 bottoms (3 in 1 episode) or Luxx with 1 (where she demolished Looser)

loosey-smile.gif

I don't see shade in Mistress's tweet. Bianca is the one shading her in case Mis ends up getting eliminated next week.

Edited by dumbsparce

9 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

I don't see shade in Mistress's tweet. Bianca is the one shading her in case Mis ends up getting eliminated next week.

But she's not gonna get eliminated so

loosey-smile.gif

1 hour ago, dumbsparce said:

suxx better go out, sasha, MIB & anetra has been the trinity ever since the first episode

tumblr_npf4k6b1ek1qcoubue1.gif

9 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Oop. But apparently this is groundbreaking, campy, intentional, incredible, campy:

spacer.png

When real it looks like this:

spacer.png

and i - OPP 

As much as I love Anetra, we don't need another Willow Pill-type of silent winner - time for another Symone-tier reign, so rooting for Mistress/Sasha.

Good for Mistress for her good deeds, but using that to target another another queen is so tacky :coffee2:
(Also, why are you so salty with Anetra all the sudden?)

Mistress is unmarketable and that's why she won't win her main season. Being a good person with sharp reads can only get you so far when your show is decent but generic. She's a baby Bianca basically. Sasha is sex personified and effortlessly magnetic when she's on stage. Anetra could win a spin-off like Stunt Queen of the Universe. Luxx... looks gooodd.

Edited by dumbsparce

Inb4 it’s a fake out like year and it’s still a top 4 nn. Also don’t know why they had Telephone as the last song knowing the queens would likely be in gowns

oh sh*t i'm watching a documentary on Discovery about gun violence and I think this lady who's being interviewed is Luxx's teacher :deadbanana4: 

Edited by dumbsparce

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.