RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Oop. But apparently this is groundbreaking, campy, intentional, incredible, campy:

spacer.png

When real it looks like this:

spacer.png

me when im blind

Mistress stannings are now, crown her

spacer.png

1 hour ago, ucanfma said:

:rip: OK:rip:

why's she shady :skull:

2 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Oop. But apparently this is groundbreaking, campy, intentional, incredible, campy:

spacer.png

When real it looks like this:

spacer.png

regina-hall-scary-movie.gif

trigger warning please

28 minutes ago, xrosup said:

and she hasn't been called out once. It's so obvious they're gonna crown her, MIB is too good AS fooder to pass and Sasha is too perfect and legendary to crown so she's perfect AS fooder too

the mib robbery continues

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Bianca wasn’t called out for wearing the same dress every week either. See, when you’re a WINNER who minds their business and just does assignments well, you can get away with looking polished and knowing your look. I can’t say the same for everyone… 

In all fairness though everyone in this top 4 is guilty of repeating silhouettes/concepts:

- Anetra with the bodysuits

- Luxx for being too referential

- Mistress with the gowns

- Sasha for relying too much on body

So I can't really be mad at Anetra specifically for it :cm:

• ATRL Moderator

Y'all need to stop thinking about the producers taking a season win away because they want the queens to come back for all stars.  The moment Icesis came back directly after winning to CvTW proves the producers will take anyone, winner or not, if they all agree enough for any regular all stars season they want. 

Is this going to be another make over we argue about for years like AS4 :dies:

Why can't I find this to watch online anywhere?

Anetra winning would be so bad, she gives starter drag queen, sorry. Like, her hair is literally purchased from Insta "recommended" accounts. :deadbanana4:

Sasha feels boring to me, like she isn't excited to be there, I dont feel any passion to win from her.

Mistress is our winner.

Sasha is winning this. Nobody else has a chance. Not even Anetra, let’s be real 

:giraffe:

Sasha is winning - so y’all better get used to that fact NOW. 

Mistress is a good reality character, but her challenge performances have been mixed. She's no Mother Colby, and she'll finish a distant third/fourth :psych:

• ATRL Moderator

Nobody stands a chance but Sasha.  She is winning.  

my only qualm with mistress is she's not good at joke writing or improv which feels discordant with how naturally funny she is. like a queen with her persona should be able to do a roast. but she's still my preferred winner nonetheless. i'm guessing it'll be sasha though. 

in terms of winning the season, this is my ranking

Anetra > Sasha >>> Luxx >>> Mistress

And what good has Anetra done with her payola? NOT my winner.

spacer.png

Also Mistress flubbed one challenge and should have won many others, stand-up with Saliva shouldn’t count against MIB’s comedy talents. She would have devoured a solo roast!

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.