RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Nah, i call a spade a spade. You can call a spade a heart if you want, but that doesnt change the fact that it is still a spade. If you want to believe that a spade is a heart, thats on you sweetie. Love what you love, i wont tell you to do otherwise. :hug:

spacer.png

a spade is a heart and you still won't get it  :heart:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, unino said:

a spade is a heart and you still won't get it  :heart:

Sis try again, i set you up for a better comeback than that. 🤣🤣 

we got mistress and salina on rosco, i lowkey thought it would be messier than that

Just now, karron0624 said:

Sis try again, i set you up for a better comeback than that. 🤣🤣 

oh i'm sorry that was me done having any sense with you since you clearly don't have any

2 minutes ago, unino said:

oh i'm sorry that was me done having any sense with you since you clearly don't have any

That was actually lame and i kinda expected better. Oh well.

spacer.png

OT: So i guess we are having a top 3 this season. Let’s go!

spacer.png

I really enjoyed this season so much

S15 >>>>>> S14 :clap3:

dea on Twitter: "sasha colby aka mother of the year, mother of the day,  mother of the hour, mother of the week #DragRace https://t.co/7IFrxp1Gfw" /  Twitter

she was lowkey serving flour

her teacher had a better mug :mandown:

16 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

That was actually lame and i kinda expected better. Oh well.

spacer.png

OT: So i guess we are having a top 3 this season. Let’s go!

spacer.png

it's 3 am and i don't have the energy to deal with your BULLSHITS

Solaris

CALLING AQUARIA A BOY DRAG AND SKINNY PASSING WHILE KEEP BRINGING RAJA AND VIOLET WHO HAS WAY BETTER BODY (due to the general consensus ofc) IS NOT THE TEA.

SolarisSolarisSolarisSolarisSolaris

5 minutes ago, unino said:

CALLING AQUARIA A BOY DRAG AND SKINNY PASSING WHILE KEEP BRINGING RAJA AND VIOLET WHO HAS WAY BETTER BODY (due to the general consensus ofc) IS NOT THE TEA.

I mean, all three a mid-low tier fashion winners. But sis, go to bed!!!!!  🤣🤣 Because i’m about to drop another hot take.

spacer.png

Second hot take of the day, everyone always talks about the rose petals because of Shea losing, but that was the worst lipsync of the day. Both Stronger and INRBIO were better lipsyncs. Peppermint tore Trinity a new one and then threw her wig at her sealing the deal, and she and Sasha were neck and neck until Sasha’s spin accidental/on purpose fall. 

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

My boot order that delivers

8Nrb65b.png

Winner LaDuca having 0 bottom placements feels correct

loosey-smile.gif

10 minutes ago, unino said:

Is this another duplicate account of a banned member? Mods? @khalyan

I didn’t mean to start a discussion about “boyish” drag, I just meant the look was fugly. 

having this discussion in 2023 is weird as ****

6 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Peppermint tore Trinity a new one and then threw her wig at her sealing the deal

i think everyone agrees with this? also peppermint was never gonna win cuz of track record

loosey-smile.gif

8 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

I mean, all three a mid-low tier fashion winners. But sis, go to bed!!!!!  🤣🤣 Because i’m about to drop another hot take.

spacer.png

Second hot take of the day, everyone always talks about the rose petals because of Shea losing, but that was the worst lipsync of the day. Both Stronger and INRBIO were better lipsyncs. Peppermint tore Trinity a new one and then threw her wig at her sealing the deal, and she and Sasha were neck and neck until Sasha’s spin accidental/on purpose fall. 

BAD TAKES AFTER BAD TAKES!!! THIS B**** I SWEAR! 

SolarisSolaris

ot. naomi was too preditcable on pit stop

3 hours ago, unino said:

i don't see other queens having this bond with their partner. this's what WINNER look like to ME!

Pp8ZEgP.giff

This is very impressive tbh. Mistress had an amazing run this season

10 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Is this another duplicate account of a banned member? Mods? @khalyan

you better get a WP for bringing this shame on ME! 

Solaris

Edited by unino

why does naomi sounds like plastique on the pit stop or did plastique copy her persona :biblio:

Solaris

5 minutes ago, CBC said:

i think everyone agrees with this? also peppermint was never gonna win cuz of track record

loosey-smile.gif

She would have won if Sasha wasn’t a secret lip synch assassin. If it were a Peppermint vs a Violet or a Symone she would have washed them so hard  that they’d have no choice. The same happens to Shea, who they obviously assumed was going to be crowned. 

Shea came sooooo unprepared. Literally the 3 others at least came with *SOMETHING*. 

If Drag Race producers still cared about making good TV, the FInal 4 would've been Mistress, Sasha, Luxx and Loosey. The Anetra vs Sasha lip sync rematch isn't the big pull that they think it is, especially when the end result will probably still be the same. I would rather see Luxx, Mistress and Loosey letting loose one last time, but I guess the real final smackdown will be at the reunion this year.

Sasha and Mistress F2 or send this sh*t back to Logo.

Pp8ZEgP.giff

4 minutes ago, 45seconds said:

She would have won if Sasha wasn’t a secret lip synch assassin. If it were a Peppermint vs a Violet or a Symone she would have washed them so hard  that they’d have no choice. The same happens to Shea, who they obviously assumed was going to be crowned. 

We saw how that turned out in all winners

loosey-smile.gif

T-MINUS 3 WEEKS FOR THE CORONATION OF THEE ISABELLE

Pp8ZEgP.giff

3 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

And speaking of man, Naomi is serving just that with her recent mug :sorry:

I have no clue who Fiercalishus is, but I assume they mean NOami Smells looks like Fierce-out-of-drag.

8 minutes ago, CBC said:

We saw how that turned out in all winners

loosey-smile.gif

All winners doesn’t happen in front of a live audience where everyone can see you getting washed. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.