RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Just now, AvaMax said:

I actually think TKB deserved to win AS6 the most tbh. If it wasn’t for the lip sync flops and her beating herself down later in the season I’m sure she would have at least been a finalist.

I agree 100%, Although I really did enjoy Kylie and think she could've had 2 wins with snatch game I think trinity had some of the strongest moments of the season and totally deserved to win. Between her rajah and Kylie I truly enjoy them all and would've been happy with any of the 3 winning personally. 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, unino said:

this season's top 5 really ate. like 3 of the queens would win over Willow

Ugh this tea :clap3:

Imagine if Mistress was cast early for S14, she would sweep these girls

Poor Willow

As much as I stan TKB, I actually think Ra'Jah deserved to win AS6 more of her because she did slightly better in the competition. TKB was a close second though, with Eureka rounding up the top 3.

The last couple winners have NOT been the tea.

AS7 - Jinkx (should've been Raja)

AS6 - Kylie (should've been Rajah Ohara or TKB)

S14 - Willow (should've been Camden)

S10 - Aquaria (should've been literally anyone else)

S9 - Sasha (should've been Shea)

The only way to course correct is to crown Mistress or Lux :WAP:

The way some of you girls post about me more than you do drag queens in this thread. It’s giving obsessed 

THEE Only One indeed

spacer.png

1 minute ago, R.E.M. said:

We stopped reading here :rip: Monét absolutely demolished Jinkx in the final lip sync and should have won just based off of that.

The funny thing is, if TKB had just danced for the talent show she probably would have been treated like the front runner all season. :rip:

That first episode really came back to bite at the end. 

• ATRL Moderator

Closing this thread again for a little bit

• ATRL Moderator
On 3/20/2023 at 1:27 PM, madonnas said:

Hello fellow RPDR thread regulars,

Staff has been attempting to control racism and micro aggressions within this thread but we see that there are members who feel like we have not done enough and for that we apologize, here is what we’re doing now.  

We invite you to PM me or send a HR with your thought on how racism on this thread thread can be addressed. We invite you to share your honest unfiltered opinion and any suggestions.  But the most important thing is to get your thoughts.  Everything will be kept 100% confidential with the mod team.  With that said we kindly ask you to refrain from making it about a personal feud.  We want your thoughts on the thread environment as a whole.

We encourage you to be as honest as possible and do again apologize for letting it get to this point.  

Bumping this.  Thread will be up soon.  If you’ve sent me anything, we’ve seen it.  We will respond soon.   

• ATRL Moderator

Welcome back, and please be respectful and stay on topic

We will have more communication tomorrow with what the mod team has discussed 

tkb absolutely could’ve been a finalist on s6 if they weren’t so damn undeservedly harsh towards her lmao

1 minute ago, Edge Of Glory said:

tkb absolutely could’ve been a finalist on s6 if they weren’t so damn undeservedly harsh towards her lmao

Also idc if her runway was fugly, so was Jan’s so she should have won the super bowl halftime episode

On 3/22/2023 at 1:48 PM, R.E.M. said:

AS6 - Kylie (should've been Rajah Ohara or TKB)

S14 - Willow (should've been Camden)

S10 - Aquaria (should've been literally anyone else)

S9 - Sasha (should've been Shea)

The only way to course correct is to crown Mistress or Lux :WAP:

I still don’t have any idea how anyone could possibly think Asia, Eureka or Kameron deserved to win S10. Aquaria was undeniably the star of that season. Snatch Game? Check. Looks? Check. Design challenge? Check. C.U.N.T? Check. 

spacer.png

The new preview is so good. The way even RuPaul is asking for more drama. :deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

I still don’t have any idea how anyone could possibly think Asia, Eureka or Kameron deserved to win S10. Aquaria was undeniably the star of that season. Snatch Game? Check. Looks? Check. Design challenge? Check. C.U.N.T? Check. 

I’m almost positive Asia would have won that season had it not been for the butterflies 

spacer.png

31 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

I mean tbh Aquaria’s impact on drag race is so immense she definitely deserved it in retrospect, but Asia serves high drag and I wish she would have won and Aquaria comes back for an AS.

I had to get a hobby, I knit now

glad that’s over

On 3/22/2023 at 12:48 PM, R.E.M. said:

This terrible take is posted and the thread gets locked for a day

coincidence?

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Just now, GotMyBlueprint said:

This terrible take is posted and the thread gets locked for a day swiftly after

coincidence?

Pp8ZEgP.giff

No idea why I double posted?

anyways, Mibs is not winning, no way no how

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.