RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Solaris said:

Okay stop. Like wtf is the point of this. 

I've been called racism on multiple occasions by TOO over the most miniscule and insignificant remarks. I would just like to know, according to him, why some people here are allowed to make comments about the queens, and others are not.

Just now, AvaMax said:

I've been called racism on multiple occasions by TOO over the most miniscule and insignificant remarks. I would just like to know, according to him, why some people here are allowed to make comments about the queens, and others are not.

Okay so you don't like TOO so you are just salivating for a chance to ***** at them

No matter how you slice it this particular moment is reflecting poorly on you and only you

Believe me I know what it's like to dislike someone but girl CHILL, besides you're gonna get WPs if you keep this up

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

Okay so you don't like TOO so you are just salivating for a chance to ***** at them

No matter how you slice it this particular moment is reflecting poorly on you and only you

Believe me I know what it's like to dislike someone but girl CHILL, besides you're gonna get WPs if you keep this up

I couldn't care less about TOO, I would just like to know if he could clear this up. How am I breaking the rules? Anyway... Sasha Colby and Mistress top 2 of the season and it's not even close. 

Edited by AvaMax

• ATRL Moderator
23 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Can you elaborate, I barely remember individual challenges from this season (I stan Robin and couldn't even remember what challenge she was eliminated on), much less season 14 lol

rumix was undeserved, daytona winds should've been a jasmine win, wasn't great in the ball or the panels challenges

There should have been a challenge where the pit crew passed around Aura and Aura won if she didn't tap out

Just now, Unoriginal said:

rumix was undeserved, daytona winds should've been a jasmine win, wasn't great in the ball or the panels challenges

Agreed, they really pushed the "underdog blossoming towards the final of the season" edit on her.

Daytona Wind wasn't a real challenge, that's why there was no elimination, you can't judge an acting challenge where the entire script revolves around an editing gag that the contestants don't even know about. Acting challenges are hard enough to judge by themselves because of the lopsided roles

But Camden had the most memorable moment in that challenge and absolutely dominated the lip sync for the win so I really feel like it's unfair to say she didn't deserve it

2 minutes ago, AvaMax said:

Whenever someone says anything bad about a queen you're the only one running your mouth and shouting racism. So what is the truth? Can we only trash white queens and all other queens are perfect by default?

The last time I mentioned racism was when you girls were in here calling queens of color BULLIES for a middling conversation over a stupid rusical role. That IS racism and I will not stop calling it out when I see it. I don't dictate what anyone says about queens. If you can't handle a back and forth conversation or stand by your opinions on here, hit the exit sign. 

This fake whattabouism narrative ya'll love to pull in a WEAK attempt to come for me will never land. Not you trying to paint white queens as some targeted group I have a vendetta against :toofunny3: Ooh you are truly a sad tired pathetic individual

You, like the other obsessed stalker who RUNS in this thread everytime someone tries to come for me to add nothing to the conversation other than giggles that a fellow bigot is trying to attack me, have no leg to stand on. It's easy for a flop like you to paint me as someone who just hates white queens and only stans black queens as if my 2 most recent posts even mentioning black queens were saying Ra'Jah didn't deserve her crown and Angeria is a flop finalist. But that doesn't fit your made up narrative so you ignore it entirely. 

How does TOO always, ALWAYS have both the time and the energy

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

But Camden had the most memorable moment in that challenge

Now sis, you know this isn't true

TOO you give me submissive bottom vibes, is that true

I feel like u can just tell TOO wants to be ****** and tbh? I'm down to do it

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

How does TOO always, ALWAYS have both the time and the energy

Solaris posts on the past 2 pages = 16

TOO posts on the past 2 pages = 5

Hit that blunt a lil too hard yet again I see

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

40 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Camden is one of the worst and most boring runner-ups in the shows history, has negative star power, had one of the ugliest runway packages of any finalist, and didn't deserve 2 of her wins so clock that. 

Funny comment coming from a person that supported Monét X Change to win an ALL WINNERS season, when we all know how her ''runway packages'' were 

6 minutes ago, Solaris said:

TOO you give me submissive bottom vibes, is that true

6 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I feel like u can just tell TOO wants to be ****** and tbh? I'm down to do it

I'm sorry but :ahh:

Just now, Hephaestus said:

I'm sorry but :ahh:

Am I wrong, doesn't TOO give that impression

Just now, Aelita said:

Funny comment coming from a person that supported Monét X Change to win an ALL WINNERS season, when we all know how her ''runway packages'' were 

They sure the **** were better than the monstrosities Kinks wore

berries-and-cream-v0-oxkpeqvxctb91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=4a5adbc0848dc21beceb213efb93af1dd38908f4

Okay like TOO reminds me of this one young guy i topped and then he had me buy him Subway but i'm pretty sure it was just so he could tell people he sleeps with men who buy him things

Do u understand

Just now, TheOnlyOne said:

They sure the **** were better than the monstrosities Kinks wore

berries-and-cream-v0-oxkpeqvxctb91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=4a5adbc0848dc21beceb213efb93af1dd38908f4

Jinkx's lip sync in this was soo embarrassing for an All Winners season

i'm telling u if i were an EP i would have intervened and done whatever it took to make this not happen lol

Just now, Solaris said:

Am I wrong, doesn't TOO give that impression

Mmm not sure, but definitely not submissive :matty:

Just now, Hephaestus said:

Mmm not sure, but definitely not submissive :matty:

No I'm telling you, TOO wants to be choked and spanked, I can feel it in my BONErS

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Okay like TOO reminds me of this one young guy i topped and then he had me buy him Subway but i'm pretty sure it was just so he could tell people he sleeps with men who buy him things

Do u understand

Well he certainly wasn't getting a footlong from his encounter with you

3 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Well he certainly wasn't getting a footlong from his encounter with you

Maybe not but he got more than a 6 inch

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.