RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

21 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I'm SICK of the WeHo girls hyping up and making excuses for Salina. I get that she's their friend, but we've all seen the show, she flopped every challenge and runway!

loosely-you-are-safe.gif

I'm Monetion to death but she's even WORSE in Sibling Watchery omg :redface:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Willam and Alaska saying Salina won over Loosey with that lipsync :bibliahh:

Well she 100% did. 

It was a bad lipsync overall but Salina certainly beat her. She was sent home because of overall track record and having no chance at the crown, not because of the lipsync. 

3 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Well she 100% did. 

It was a bad lipsync overall but Salina certainly beat her. She was sent home because of overall track record and having no chance at the crown, not because of the lipsync. 

Yeah this confirms my suspicion... you're a closeted Little STD.

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

God 14 truly was the pits. Not a single one of them would've made top 6 this season.

Imagine ANY of them having to lipsync against these girls. Even Salina could've taken most of them out :rip:

Girl what? Camden was literally good at everything, very much including lip syncs. Camden has big finalist potential on any season.

I agree with the rest though, I didn’t realize it until now but yeah, 4 of the top 5 on season 14 are really mediocre lip syncers lol.

Malaysia Babydoll Fox might be one of the most boring queens that has ever been on the show. A snooze fest through and through. 

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Girl what? Camden was literally good at everything, very much including lip syncs. Camden has big finalist potential on any season.

I agree with the rest though, I didn’t realize it until now but yeah, 4 of the top 5 on season 14 are really mediocre lip syncers lol.

Camden got on drag race not even knowing how to paint her face and thinking "I still love the spice girls" is a personality trait. Thats not big finalist potential. She only became a finalist because she was competing against one of the most mediocre group of queens ever. Even Rose would body her in most challenges. 

4 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Camden got on drag race not even knowing how to paint her face and thinking "I still love the spice girls" is a personality trait. Thats not big finalist potential. She only became a finalist because she was competing against one of the most mediocre group of queens ever. Even Rose would body her in most challenges. 

Oh no, I really disagree so much, and I think the material backs me up here. Camden excelled and stood out in many different types of challenges and she absolutely dominated 2 of her 3 lip syncs (with the third one not really counting because it was a 3 way and obviously meant to favor Jorgeous). I agree Camden lacks uniqueness and would probably not have won any season, but actually eliminating Camden would be very difficult because she succeeded at every challenge, never landed in the bottom 2, and if she had landed in the bottom 2 she demonstrated she can lip sync very well to different types of songs. You're just being really harsh for no reason, Camden did great on the show.

It's crazy to me someone can go on the show, clearly excel in many different challenges, deliver some of the best lip syncs on their season, and still some of you won't give them even a little credit lol. I just wish some of you would look past your own biases for a minute and actually judge how that person performed by the show's metrics.

Also, they literally did to Camden what they're now doing to Loosey, which is depriving her of obviously deserved wins to force a story arc. But Camden had the emotional control and self awareness to lean into it, compared to Loosey who couldn't handle not getting those wins.

• ATRL Moderator
19 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Oh no, I really disagree so much, and I think the material backs me up here. Camden excelled and stood out in many different types of challenges and she absolutely dominated 2 of her 3 lip syncs (with the third one not really counting because it was a 3 way and obviously meant to favor Jorgeous). I agree Camden lacks uniqueness and would probably not have won any season, but actually eliminating Camden would be very difficult because she succeeded at every challenge, never landed in the bottom 2, and if she had landed in the bottom 2 she demonstrated she can lip sync very well to different types of songs. You're just being really harsh for no reason, Camden did great on the show.

Camden could've bottomed like twice though. she was definitely saved a couple times from the low/btm position 

Camden is one of the worst and most boring runner-ups in the shows history, has negative star power, had one of the ugliest runway packages of any finalist, and didn't deserve 2 of her wins so clock that. 

3 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

Camden could've bottomed like twice though. she was definitely saved a couple times from the low/btm position 

Can you elaborate, I barely remember individual challenges from this season (I stan Robin and couldn't even remember what challenge she was eliminated on), much less season 14 lol

Okay I know Camden won the Rusical and she deserved that one

The rumix she won was super whatever, I didn't really like any of their verses so whatever, I usually think the rumix on any season sounds terrible lol

Daytona winds was deserved, and she had to ***** lip sync for it too, which, SHE WON

4 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Camden is one of the worst and most boring runner-ups in the shows history, has negative star power, had one of the ugliest runway packages of any finalist, and didn't deserve 2 of her wins so clock that. 

So how come you can trash other queens and (in your opinion) other people can't? 

Just now, AvaMax said:

So how come you can trash other queens and (in your opinion) other people can't? 

*Mistress voice* AVAMAX EAT HER UP *****

• ATRL Moderator

Camdens runway package is good. Might I even say it’s the best weaponized BFA girl runway package? Lila, the peacock first episode, tutu, design challenge, final runway… yes ma’am!

I just feel like it is objectively a huge reach to say Camden did badly on the show or isn't really finalist material

I mean okay if you really wanna sit there and be like "Camden actually secretly did bad in all those challenges, you just couldn't tell because all the OTHER contestants did even worse because every single person on season 14 is a talentless hack" then whatever lol

Camden is talented and pulled some good moments in the show. I just can't see her having much personality for a winner, but then again Willow was also very bland :gaycat3: the only one with ***** in S14's top 5 was actually Daya Betty but she was never getting it.

Edited by AvaMax

6 minutes ago, AvaMax said:

Ouuuuuu

loosely-you-are-safe.gif

Just now, AvaMax said:

Camden is talented and pulled some good moments in the show. I just can't see her having much personality for a winner, but then again Willow was also very bland :gaycat3: the only one with ***** in S14's top 5 was actually Daya Betty but she was never getting it.

I really liked Willow on the show but I don't find her particularly enjoyable in any post-DR content

1 minute ago, AvaMax said:

And when the **** did I ever say they couldn't?

Just now, Solaris said:

I really liked Willow on the show but I don't find her particularly enjoyable in any post-DR content

I also liked her on the show but I think she got favored by the edit. There were much stronger contestants IMO.

I also liked her on the show but I think she got favored by the edit. There were much stronger contestants IMO.

Eh idk. Who was really stronger than Willow? Willow did REALLY well on the show.

3 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

And when the **** did I ever say they couldn't?

Whenever someone says anything bad about a queen you're the only one running your mouth and shouting racism. So what is the truth? Can we only trash white queens and all other queens are perfect by default?

Edited by AvaMax

Whenever someone says anything bad about a queen you're the only one running your mouth and shouting racism. So what is the truth? Can we only trash white queens and all other queens are perfect by default?

Okay stop. Like wtf is the point of this. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.