RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Tbh Rajah was a LITTLE tired on CVTW for me 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a little tho, not too much now

9 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Just a little tho, not too much now

It’s exhausting to be the main character for 2 seasons so close to one another 

6 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

It’s exhausting to be the main character for 2 seasons so close to one another 

Also you could tell Ra’Jah cared waaay more about AS6 than CVTW lmao

as she should

I’m sorry but neither Ra’Jah nor Silky GAF about anything Brooke has to say lmaooo

Ra'Jah did not deserve her CvTW crown but she was robbed of the AS6 one

All tea, the only AS seasons including both vs the worlds that didn't flop with who they crowned are 2 and 5. And even 5 kinda did cause Mother Mateo absolutely should've outlasted Bore and Crack

2 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Ra'Jah did not deserve her CvTW crown but she was robbed of the AS6 one

All tea, the only AS seasons including both vs the worlds that didn't flop with who they crowned are 2 and 5. And even 5 kinda did cause Mother Mateo absolutely should've outlasted Bore and Crack

Well and even then AS5 famously doesn’t reeeally count because it was such a lopsided cast

Shea Couleé, Jujubee, Alexis Mateo, Mariah Balenciaga

THEE Top 4 :WAP:

5 minutes ago, Melquiades said:

Victoria should have won Canada. It's simple. 

They decided to actually go by the final lip syncs this time and poor girl can’t rly lip sync

Also this season has been extremely forgettable aside from Anetra's stuns. I think S14 was better even. But to be frank the franchise continues to slowly declines since S9 and the only real solid seasons to come out since then have been AS4, S12 and All Winners (and even then the season ended in a stank because of not letting Monet have her lipsync flowers). 

I just think the format is exhausted. We need something new. 

All Winners was so boring, I literally tapped out after episode 4

Sorry not sorry

Drag Race NEEDS the suspension and narrative of eliminations, the challenges by themselves are NOT good enough content

the only reason most of us sit through the challenges, especially the acting ones, is to see who gets eliminated 

And then most of the lip syncs were embarrassingly bad for an all winners season

not all winners having worse lip syncs on average than normal seasons

(except seasons 14 and 15, there have been some BAD lip syncs these past 2 years)

Like how are you going to try and push Jinkx without changing the format to rely less on lip syncs

I DO NOT WANT TO WATCH JINKX LIP SYNC. STOP IT.

Speaking of bad lip syncs Malaysia was the biggest disappointment of my life this year, I was soo hyped for her from the MTQ, and then she delivered 3 of the worst lip syncs of the franchise

I really really expected so much more from her. Like I wanted her to be a lip sync assassin

9 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

How about 2?

Mtv Smile GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Seriously though, Loosey Laduca is the most entertaining character in a very long time. I legit stan her for all the wrong seasons but I'm stanning regardless.

thank to mistress and luxx :clap3:

5 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Anetra should win 

She made the season pop

has viral moments , storyline , fans

we have seen what she can bring and she’s more reserved so it’s not like she’s needed for all stars tv

either way this finale is gonna be a serve

What are these viral moments and storylines u speak of

This season has been incredibly boring (one of the worsts ever) but I'm excited for the finale cause all of them -except for Loosey- are good performers, so the lispyncs must be exciting.

something about this show needs an overhaul. what are the stakes again? winning is so pointless that the crown is basically seen as a way to dispose of contestants deemed too boring to suffer through again on all stars :rip:

22 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Walk that duck

her opening up about being kicked out and drag saved her life with rupaul saying she was born to do drag 

So the “viral moments” were… one challenge win in the first episode? :toofunny2: which Anetra has since diminished by overusing that duck walk at every opportunity?

And the storylines are… generic gay trauma and being bestowed the same honor as Jorgeous? :toofunny3:

Pleeease be for real

Nobody cares about RuPaul telling people they were “born to do drag,” it’s literally treated as a joke and just makes people examine the person more critically

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

dafab7e1ec27ba5ac6c02ddc62fd2f185198f23e

1is5llpowm971.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=92f6faf48cd9ebc0eb75aa0d22bbadabe5463bb2

uigpe2nfm4a71.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=8f6711e1be1e869002e11a8d6f57c943316e5f0e

236664029_999640614119845_210848009090012955_n.jpg?resize=1242,1542&ssl=1

A STUNNER

These are some of her worst looks this season this has to be a troll attempt nn

4 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

These are some of her worst looks this season this has to be a troll attempt nn

Lol just shows how subjective the show is I guess

something to keep in mind when we’re complaining about challenge placements

1 hour ago, Melquiades said:

Victoria should have won Canada. It's simple. 

Her payola was fishy, I think they wanted her to win but less be honest she’s insufferable even for a discount, straight to WOW+ season

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.