RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

31 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Reminder that S12 and S14 are bottom of the barrel seasons made for no social life having 15 - 30 year old women who make "today let's show some love to X queen" threads on the main subreddit

S13 remains a cultural reset thanks to producing THEE winner

Whew this tea

THEE Symone is a once in a lifetime winner that could carry any season quite frankly. 

And she didn’t even have to because S13 also had Kandy, the iconic Kandy vs Tamisha fight that sent ripples into the fandom so hard that even Monet caught strays from it :deadbanana2:, great lipsyncs, top tier runways, and the most iconic bad look of all time thanks to LaLegend Ri. Even the songs were great thanks to Phenomenon and Lucky. Not to mention THEE alone gave us the best promo look of all time, the best runway package of all time, one of the strongest well-rounded front runners of all time, the best winner of all time, and an unprecedented 7/7 lipsync record. 

Even as a OUH, “you’re the one bombing” >>> ANYTHING on 12 and especially 14

spacer.png

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Every season people say “this is the best season since x” and then it ages and people backtrack, I’m more interested in seeing how this season ages than anything else

I don't think this season has been perfect, I think due to the shorter episodes/weird judging/filler queens but I do think this season has given us some of the most iconic, entertaining and interesting queens for a while. I would say the top four (whoever they end up being) may be the strongest top 4 since season 9...

On 3/20/2023 at 4:53 PM, TROPICUM said:

Chile anyway....

Mistress Isabelle Brooks;

Charisma

Serve Mtv GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race,

Uniqueness

Serve Drag Race GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Nerve

Talent

Winner of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 15,

First Plus Size Winner

First Texas Winner*

First Davenport Winner*

First Mexican-descent/Latinx Winner

Season 15 Fashion GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

*main US seasons

Esto tiene sentido con mi fantasia.

Pp8ZEgP.giff

6 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Every season people say “this is the best season since x” and then it ages and people backtrack, I’m more interested in seeing how this season ages than anything else

Meh. Idk about that. AS6 wasn’t nearly as good as the previous all stars seasons (2-4 specifically but 5 had some moments). Season 14 was marginally better than season 13 but definitely wasn’t as good as seasons 8/9 and I’d dare to say season 10. 

1 hour ago, CroNich said:

I don't think this season has been perfect, I think due to the shorter episodes/weird judging/filler queens but I do think this season has given us some of the most iconic, entertaining and interesting queens for a while. I would say the top four (whoever they end up being) may be the strongest top 4 since season 9...

I think that the shorter episodes to begin with really hurt the season. Loosey is delusional, MIB and Luxx are kinda villain-ish but only when it comes to Loosey. Anetra and Sasha haven’t gotten enough screen time for me to really connect with them outside of the challenges. 

1 minute ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Meh. Idk about that. AS6 wasn’t nearly as good as the previous all stars seasons (2-4 specifically but 5 had some moments). Season 14 was marginally better than season 13 but definitely wasn’t as good as seasons 8/9 and I’d dare to say season 10. 

AS6 was overpraised in here when it was airing :skull:

6 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

AS6 was overpraised in here when it was airing :skull:

I mean, fair. It had a couple of good moments but it wasn’t as strong as seasons 2-4 and 7. You’re right though about it being overpraised. 

• ATRL Moderator

AS6 had some really high peaks IMO, like the Laganja/Trinity lip sync or Silky’s entire episode and I think people look down on that season because of Kylie winning the same way people look down on AS3 because of Trixie even if the rest of the season before that was great. 

6 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

AS6 can't be praised with that shitty winner I'm sorry

I almost can’t even rewatch it cause of that 

they could have at least thrown her more fake wins :rip: 

I like this season more that the last 

there is not a single person on the past season im interested in following post show

28 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

AS6 can't be praised with that shitty winner I'm sorry

:biblio:

I mean I agree Kylie didn’t do as well in the competition as some of the others, but I think this is such an over the top and harsh reaction

Kylie did great even if she didn’t do the best, and there’s a LOT to love about her. Kylie is a great competitor and a great queen

AS6 would be top tier all stars if Trinity had won.

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

:biblio:

I mean I agree Kylie didn’t do as well in the competition as some of the others, but I think this is such an over the top and harsh reaction

Kylie did great even if she didn’t do the best, and there’s a LOT to love about her. Kylie is a great competitor and a great queen

Kylie is very nice and a nice lipsyncer. That's kinda it, her lack of personality is something else :katie:

Just now, Life Savers said:

AS6 would be top tier all stars if Trinity had won.

Trinity was literally my favorite on AS6 but I think she had bombed too many challenges to win. She also kind of fell into her old “shutting down” ways from season 6, and I think to be crowned she really needed to deliver on that “changed person” storyline

Just now, Bimbo said:

Kylie is very nice and a nice lipsyncer. That's kinda it, her lack of personality is something else :katie:

Ohh I don’t agree at all. I really enjoyed Kylie on AS6, she was a very mature, insightful and witty presence for me, like Sasha Colby and Cheddar Gorgeous. Kylie is also decent live (better than Adore!!!)

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Ohh I don’t agree at all. I really enjoyed Kylie on AS6, she was a very mature, insightful and witty presence for me, like Sasha Colby and Cheddar Gorgeous. Kylie is also decent live (better than Adore!!!)

The random Adore lashing sljfslkj get her

Qw5cMJR.png

TKB’s drag is just IT for me. A top 3 most fashionable queen from the franchise (I said FOR ME).

No hold on because we’re about to have a TKB appreciation moment in here

8 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I mean you can make that argument, but her wins were some of the clearest. If they had given her the Super Bowl challenge (as they should have, Ru hates Jan anyway so what was the point) that would have made up for the misses. 

5 minutes ago, Solaris said:

No hold on because we’re about to have a TKB appreciation moment in here

Stan :giraffe:

Let Loose becoming an ironic hit :bibliahh:

I LOVE that TKB usually leans into a slightly dark/harsh feel for her outfits without going full goth/spooky ooky

Her drag is so 70s-80s diva to me, like glamorous and feminine but with a dark side

Trinity was cute but Miss Rajah was the true winner of AS6, so much so they had to rig an entire new franchise just so she could take her rightful crown :giraffe:

Just now, Anvarie said:

Trinity was cute but Miss Rajah was the true winner of AS6, so much so they had to rig an entire new franchise just so she could take her rightful crown :giraffe:

I agree it should have been Ra’Jah or Ginger

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.