RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Also it's time that the we talk about how Roxxxy MADE Jinkx Monsoon. If it hadn't been for her, you know that the fandom wouldn't have cared about Jinkx and her "underdog" storyline. They would probably scream "Jinkx is overrated, Alaska was robbed!!1!"

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Solaris said:

Ironically I would say Sasha's deserved girl group win was one of the most dominant this season :toofunny3:

they did girl group?

Pp8ZEgP.giff

5 hours ago, Weld_E said:

Not Miss Olivia Lux hitting me up on the apps :dies:

you better do it before she wins AS

12 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Posting it in here for transparency sake:

- The mod team needs a period of self-reflection and racial bias training, preferably led by your yours truly to get down to the root of their actions, specifically why mentioning a white queens drug addiction is punished far more harshly than blatant micoagressions, racism, and fully admitting to sending death threats. We need to address not only *why* that happened but why it’s still being justified months later and how to ensure such thing never happens again. 

- A public and personal apology by each mod addressed to yours truly for the misjustice of previous mod actions taken against me with a thorough explanation of why each of you have learned the error of said ways. Optional, a promise and guarantee to behave better in the future. Additionally, the retroactive removal of previous warning points assigned to me that were unjust. No need for an additional apology for each, though it would do your soul good. 

- A week long threadban for every member who categorized Luxx or Mistress as bullies or said they “ganged up on” or “dogpiled” Loosey and a reminder that any future racist remarks or micro aggressions will be under review by a third party (TOO) that may result in a longer, or possible perma, ban

- An additional weeklong ban for certain members for their continued gaslighting and attempts to fan the blames to get me banned. Ban can be circumvented with a public apology made in this thread. 

- An immediate month long ban for anyone who PMs you to say banning TOO is the solution as a reminder to them that the loudest and most trailblazing voices for change are always the ones to get most heavily criticized and punished and asking to do so is only furthering the systemic racial problems in this thread. 

- Immediately promoting me to mod of this thread, as the mods we currently have have all openly admitted to not seeing this thread enough, have been proven to scroll past blatant microagressions, or have said they can’t even speak on micro aggressions as a white person (but then enacted on said ban anyway). As the most logical and socially conscious member on this board, it would be good for the current mod team, which seems to be struggling, to have a valuable member to lead them in this new frontier of anti-racism in this thread.

I think we almost all can agree these are the most vital and necessary steps to take in order to rectify the situation at hand. 

what is this moderatory campaign:ahh:

absolutely agree with banning the OMHs tho they deserve! 

mistress-kiss.gif

27 minutes ago, unino said:

they did girl group?

Pp8ZEgP.giff

The old ladies girl group. 

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Anvarie said:

Imagine if Sasha or Anetra behaved the way Mistress and Luxx were, the lashings they’d receive :wave:

they would call sasha MOTHERING THE GRILS

1 minute ago, KaledKalil said:

The old ladies girl group. 

spacer.png

oh i see why they would think sasha won that

spacer.png

16 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

And therein lies my problem that I will NOT shut up about when it gets brought up.

You admitting to sending DEATH THREATS to black queens = cute little warning

Me calling a white queen who is an OPEN drug addict a drug addict = 30 day ban

Someone please go ahead and justify how "Katya is a drug addict" is a worse comment than admitting to sending death threats to an actual living person :rip:

And the mods want to claim a banner was installed because of MY "microaggressive" comment about Jaida being dumb which shows they don't even know what the **** a microaggressive comment is. Jaida calls herself dumb. How do I know that? Because I'm an ACTUAL fan of hers who listens to her podcast unlike these fake girlies in here who only pretend to stan her so they dont look fully racist by only stanning non-black queens. Because the girls in here will "stan" Jaida as a cover to bash Monet & Shea which is exactly what they did all last year. 

Forever the scapegoat because its EASIER to deal with the loud correct voice than the multiple comments that invade this thread on a daily basis. THATs the actual tea. 

:rip:

oh wow that whole saga was so much fun

spacer.png

Why are people on Twitter suddenly saying Salina was robbed?! As if she didn’t stay 10 episodes too long :deadbanana4:

12 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Why are people on Twitter suddenly saying Salina was robbed?! As if she didn’t stay 10 episodes too long :deadbanana4:

Because they’re as delusional as she is.

I got a month long thread ban for calling Monet overrated/ her runway package trash, yet you have users in here consistently derailing the thread with off-topic/self-aggrandizing tangents, infantilizing BIPOC queens, and making light of drug addiction for cheap laughs. Not to mention outright posting AS7 spoilers.

The white saviour complex/martyrdom from that user is unsettling.

well... THAT post just replaced "as in boiled to death?" as my favorite atrl post ever. the dedication to the bit sure is something lmao.

anyway, Anetra for the crown <3

2 hours ago, genetic fail said:

robbed of what exactly..

:deadbanana4:

mayhem looks so different :rip: 

and is that raven 

5 hours ago, unino said:

oh i see why they would think sasha won that

spacer.png

please :bibliahh:

4 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

I got a month long thread ban for calling Monet overrated/ her runway package trash

thank you mods for keeping the community safe :clap3:

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Edited by CBC

• ATRL Moderator
38 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

and is that raven 

Morgan :rip: 

14 hours ago, Anvarie said:

Imagine if Sasha or Anetra behaved the way Mistress and Luxx were, the lashings they’d receive :wave:

Because it's not their personality and we wouldn't believe it, which is why we see Loosey being fake af.

season15-luxx-noir-london.gif

46 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

and is that raven 

I don't now how to explain it but this picture is giving me Charlie's Angels vibes.

55 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

and is that raven 

Why do they all look fish af though despite the low budget they had? It's almost like the more money these girls have the less they're able to pull off female illusion which is bizarre. Like, Raven looks like a legit morally deprived woman which is way more fun to look at than the professional, mathematically correct mug she has now.

Edited by dumbsparce

This season is so clearly inferior to 14 :toofunny3:

The amounts of moments that season had compared to this one...

- Willow's Enya bath.

- Maxiiiiiiiiiiine.

- Jasmine's "You shouldn't even Bayy hayyre" "I'm about to bust".

- It's chocolate.

- Jasmine VS Maddy.

- Jasmine's emotional coming out.

- Jasmine Kennedie being a part of the cast.

- Daya Betty being a runway server and a good ass villain.

- The Best Rusical in Drag Race Herstory.

- Lady Camden's Freddie Mercury reveal.

And i'm gonna keep it cute and not include the reunion and the finale and also say that it had way too many weeks without anyone going home but yet it was so fun and entertaining. A cast so strong that a top 5 was absolutely warranted :bloo:

Congrats on Anetra being a top tier performer (that doesn't seem to be that strong at picking up choreo btw) though. *The* moment of S15 :sleep:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.