RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

exactly!

Luxx as amazing as she is, is clearly insecure for whatever reason but instead of putting others down she chooses to fake her confidence which is great tbh. It's probably bc she doesn't have much experience as a queen outside of social media so with time she'll feel more comfortable in her talents

Sasha is the epitome of confidence bc she never once boasted about herself and doesn't try to make herself the centre of attention at any moment. Her talent speaks for itself and that's all she needs.

Isn’t picking on Loosey putting someone else down :rip: and her constantly saying safe-high is kinda putting herself above others too lol. 

-

I agree to an extent that it’s just a TV show but that doesn’t necessarily mean we have to condone all behaviour because some of the fans are crazy and take it too far. Before the last episode I found it fine but idk MIB and Lux pushed it a bit over the edge to cringe/not fun rather than entertaining. Especially since they keep going after the person who seems to be having a rough time/the weakest link :rip: even in untucked I felt like MIB was trying to throw Loosey under the bus to Salina when we didn’t need more gasoline on that situation. Part of me thinks Lux/MIB want to crack Loosey a bit so MIB makes it to the finale lol. 

• ATRL Moderator
35 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

Imagine if Sasha or Anetra behaved the way Mistress and Luxx were, the lashings they’d receive :wave:

Girl nobody would care just like nobody important truly cares about Mistress or Luxx acting shady

Pp8ZEgP.giff

42 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

Imagine if Sasha or Anetra behaved the way Mistress and Luxx were, the lashings they’d receive :wave:

Then they’d actually be interesting and I’d root for them :flower:

41 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

They’d be worshipped because half the fanbase has been up Sasha’s ass since the season started. Nina Bo Nina is wrong about a lot, but she was right when she said a lot of young fans don’t know the 1st thing about Miss Continental or about Sasha, but became her #1 fans the second other people told them she was a legend. 

Wait this serve

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Anyways, Luxx proved her worth when she made this:

spacer.png

She’s probably too green to win (and some of her looks are a bit too referential) but she has proven her STAR POWER and talent. 

spacer.png

This just ISN’T talked about enough. One of the best design challenge looks ever. Besides Anetra’s talent show, it’s kind of the most impressive and dominant win of the season.

20 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

This just ISN’T talked about enough. One of the best design challenge looks ever. Besides Anetra’s talent show, it’s kind of the most impressive and dominant win of the season.

The pants are impressive but the top just looks a piece of fabric wrapped around her chest. No where near the best design challenge ‘ever’.

45 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Ironically I would say Sasha's deserved girl group win was one of the most dominant this season :toofunny3:

They gave it to Aura instead and where did that get us? We still haven't seen Aura's sphincter 

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

A pair of pants is "one of the best design challenge looks ever"?!? She literally can wear that pants in the workroom and nobody would even pat an eye.
If this was one of the earlier seasons, she would have been read to filth for being "pedestrian".

Edited by Rep2000

• ATRL Moderator

I knew about Sasha before this season but in spite of not wanting an obvious winner I find myself rooting for mother colby more each day.  She’s slain without a single payola placement or a single tacky expensive generic go to drag designer look.  She’s IT.  

4 minutes ago, madonnas said:

I knew about Sasha before this season but in spite of not wanting an obvious winner I find myself rooting for mother colby more each day.  She’s slain without a single payola placement or a single tacky expensive generic go to drag designer look.  She’s IT.  

I'm naturally a contrarian so when everyone was hyping Sasha pre-season, it really annoyed me and made me not care how far she went

But her performance this season has been so good, and my favorite thing is how multidimensional Sasha is. Sasha has shown she can be the cuntiest person in the room, the wisest person in the room, the kindest person in the room, and the funniest person in the room all on different occasions. Sasha gives good confessionals, good runways, good performances in every type of challenge, good relationships with the other queens, etc. In lip syncs, Sasha can both out-dance and out-emote almost anyone. Truly one of the strongest contestants we've ever had and I see why everyone was hyped now.

Like it blows my mind there are people speculating Sasha may not win. This is one of the strongest top 5s we've ever had, and yet every other person in the top 5 feels half-baked compared to Sasha. Sasha is such a good queen it's ridiculous

10 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

Not Miss Olivia Lux hitting me up on the apps :dies:

Are you into baby roleplay?

olivia-lux-running-gif-drag-race.gif?w=600

Sasha has to win she is the best in everything thats it.

Funny though that the generic laputas talent show going viral and not the unique never had done before luxxs or mistresss:gaycat4:

One of the best Top 5 EVER

spacer.png

Sasha FTW btw, the rest of them will get a good run on any AS/GAS/vsTW. I can see all of them with a crown.

I know that Raven isn't well liked right now, but the way she bullied Tatiana every chance she got was kinda iconic ngl

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.