RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

How come when i come back from a backpacking trip across Europe, this thread was closed. Some of you guys need to go out and touch grass.

Anyways, time to catchup on four weeks of episodes.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Posting it in here for transparency sake:

- The mod team needs a period of self-reflection and racial bias training, preferably led by your yours truly to get down to the root of their actions, specifically why mentioning a white queens drug addiction is punished far more harshly than blatant micoagressions, racism, and fully admitting to sending death threats. We need to address not only *why* that happened but why it’s still being justified months later and how to ensure such thing never happens again. 

- A public and personal apology by each mod addressed to yours truly for the misjustice of previous mod actions taken against me with a thorough explanation of why each of you have learned the error of said ways. Optional, a promise and guarantee to behave better in the future. Additionally, the retroactive removal of previous warning points assigned to me that were unjust. No need for an additional apology for each, though it would do your soul good. 

- A week long threadban for every member who categorized Luxx or Mistress as bullies or said they “ganged up on” or “dogpiled” Loosey and a reminder that any future racist remarks or micro aggressions will be under review by a third party (TOO) that may result in a longer, or possible perma, ban

- An additional weeklong ban for certain members for their continued gaslighting and attempts to fan the blames to get me banned. Ban can be circumvented with a public apology made in this thread. 

- An immediate month long ban for anyone who PMs you to say banning TOO is the solution as a reminder to them that the loudest and most trailblazing voices for change are always the ones to get most heavily criticized and punished and asking to do so is only furthering the systemic racial problems in this thread. 

- Immediately promoting me to mod of this thread, as the mods we currently have have all openly admitted to not seeing this thread enough, have been proven to scroll past blatant microagressions, or have said they can’t even speak on micro aggressions as a white person (but then enacted on said ban anyway). As the most logical and socially conscious member on this board, it would be good for the current mod team, which seems to be struggling, to have a valuable member to lead them in this new frontier of anti-racism in this thread.

I think we almost all can agree these are the most vital and necessary steps to take in order to rectify the situation at hand. 

Is this a joke

16 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Not the hostage demands 

spacer.png

- The mod team needs a period of self-reflection and racial bias training, preferably led by your yours truly to get down to the root of their actions, specifically why mentioning a white queens drug addiction is punished far more harshly than blatant micoagressions, racism, and fully admitting to sending death threats. We need to address not only *why* that happened but why it’s still being justified months later and how to ensure such thing never happens again. 

- A public and personal apology by each mod addressed to yours truly for the misjustice of previous mod actions taken against me with a thorough explanation of why each of you have learned the error of said ways. Optional, a promise and guarantee to behave better in the future. Additionally, the retroactive removal of previous warning points assigned to me that were unjust. No need for an additional apology for each, though it would do your soul good. 

- A week long threadban for every member who categorized Luxx or Mistress as bullies or said they “ganged up on” or “dogpiled” Loosey and a reminder that any future racist remarks or micro aggressions will be under review by a third party (TOO) that may result in a longer, or possible perma, ban

- An additional weeklong ban for certain members for their continued gaslighting and attempts to fan the blames to get me banned. Ban can be circumvented with a public apology made in this thread. 

- An immediate month long ban for anyone who PMs you to say banning TOO is the solution as a reminder to them that the loudest and most trailblazing voices for change are always the ones to get most heavily criticized and punished and asking to do so is only furthering the systemic racial problems in this thread. 

- Immediately promoting me to mod of this thread, as the mods we currently have have all openly admitted to not seeing this thread enough, have been proven to scroll past blatant microagressions, or have said they can’t even speak on micro aggressions as a white person (but then enacted on said ban anyway). As the most logical and socially conscious member on this board, it would be good for the current mod team, which seems to be struggling, to have a valuable member to lead them in this new frontier of anti-racism in this thread.

I think we almost all can agree these are the most vital and necessary steps to take in order to rectify the situation at hand. 

Sis, what is this🤣🤣. Why are you ranting on every page now.

Ot: So we are 3-2-2-2-1 on wins right now. I predict Mistress wins so we go 3-2-2-2 with lux leaving. So we have a top 4 of Lux-Mistress-Anetra-Sasha. And then Anetra wins the last challenge  so it goes 3-3-2-2 into the finale and it seems like its anyones game but it is actually Anetra vs Sasha.

That was... something. 

mistress-kiss.gif

Btw, bringing Asia to the conversation was just an example of people doing too much on a queen who did what was asked during a challenge/the runway. The same way Luxx did, and I stand by what both said. Loosey wouldn't have a storyline if it wasn't for Mistress and Luxx, as far as we can see.

If Loosey was that *****, she would go full Tatiana and say "I don't think that you're seeing that Mistress is a complete *****". Address it if you're thinking it.

Anyways, Luxx proved her worth when she made this:

spacer.png

She’s probably too green to win (and some of her looks are a bit too referential) but she has proven her STAR POWER and talent. 

spacer.png

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

That was... something. 

mistress-kiss.gif

Btw, bringing Asia to the conversation was just an example of people doing too much on a queen who did what was asked during a challenge/the runway. The same way Luxx did, and I stand by what both said. Loosey wouldn't have a storyline if it wasn't for Mistress and Luxx, as far as we can see.

If Loosey was that *****, she would go full Tatiana and say "I don't think that you're seeing that Mistress is a complete *****". Address it if you're thinking it.

Salina was right when she said Loosey should have went over Luxx/Mistress.  But Loosey simply doesn't have the nerve to do so!

mistress-kiss.gif

9 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

Btw, bringing Asia to the conversation was just an example of people doing too much on a queen who did what was asked during a challenge/the runway. The same way Luxx did, and I stand by what both said. 

Yeah.

The weirdest thing is that Cracker went after Ongina in AS5 Episode 2 in a similar way. Except she did so completely unprovoked and kicked a girl when she was down for no reason. That was so weird.

It really exposed her/the fans as hypocrites for ganging up against Asia for simply answering the question honestly. 

Britney Spears What GIF

Ugh, I wish I still cared enough to really type how I feel about Asia/Cracker, but to sum it up. RuPaul asked the girls TO BE A ******* CHARACTER, one dark part and one light part and they did it. The dark part of them was asked who should go home and Asia answered as her inner saboteur.

End of discussion. 

Damn.

Miz Crackhead stays on everybody's minds after all these years(?) 

That's POWER.

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

11 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

sksjdjdjdhd Mistress’ entertainment skills rubbing off on TOO

spacer.png

More like Mimi Imfurst

Act a fool girl.

9 hours ago, Peroxide said:

But nobody seems to have her back? Like the girls bait her CONSTANTLY and she falls for it... particularly Mistress. Even if Loosey comes across as a little delusional and egocentric (which she absolutely is) she's been ganged up on so many times throughout the season.

Like when Mistress straight up said "i don't f*ck with you" that girl she was NAWT joking. That was painfully obvious.

Anyways. Sasha or Anetra for the win.

Hot take: if nobody has your back in an interpersonal dispute, it’s often for a reason. 

Sasha, who has been known to play up the mother role hasn’t seen a need to check the girls on their behavior. Anetra, who hates drama, hasn’t seen the need to stop it. Salina literally told Loosey that she’s letting the girls push her buttons.

Loosey has a decade on these girls and is letting them get under her skin, when it’s obvious that neither of them care that much. That’s a personal problem for Loosey. She’s been in the game since Mistress and Luxx were in middle school. At a certain point you just learn how to deal with haters. 

A middle school counselor wouldn’t even waste their time dealing with this. 

Edited by Rotunda

4 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

More like Mimi Imfurst

Act a fool girl.

Blocked in my country thank god

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

5 hours ago, Witchpop said:

Morgan vs Mystique

Raven vs Tatianna 

Tatianna vs Tyra Sanchez

The Heathers vs Boogers

Sharon vs Phi Phi

Willam vs Phi Phi

Rolaskatox vs Jinkx

Gia vs Milk

Bianca vs the cast (everyone would have taken her seriously, she never would have won)

Like :mazen: 

The Heathers vs Boogers :rip: Golden age of Drag Race

24 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Hot take: if nobody has your back in an interpersonal dispute, it’s often for a reason. 

Sasha, who has been known to play up the mother role hasn’t seen a need to check the girls on their behavior. Anetra, who hates drama, hasn’t seen the need to stop it. Salina literally told Loosey that she’s letting the girls push her buttons.

Loosey has a decade on these girls and is letting them get under her skin, when it’s obvious that neither of them care that much. That’s a personal problem for Loosey. She’s been in the game since Mistress and Luxx were in middle school. At a certain point you just learn how to deal with haters. 

A middle school counselor wouldn’t even waste their time dealing with this. 

So, Luxx and Mistress have done nothing wrong in this situation and the blame falls entirely on Loosey for letting their behaviour get to her? Hmmmm.

Tbh, all three of them (Luxx, Mistress and Loosey) have all gotten under my skin this season… Loosey has done herself no favours (she’s far from a full-blown victim) but I do think the other girls are treating her unfairly… along with plenty of the fans.

Again. Just my two cents… I don’t want people insinuating this take is some how grossly problematic :rip:

Just now, Peroxide said:

So, Luxx and Mistress have done nothing wrong in this situation and the blame falls entirely on Loosey for letting their behaviour get to her? Hmmmm.

Tbh, all three of them (Luxx, Mistress and Loosey) have all gotten under my skin this season… Loosey has done herself no favours (she’s far from a full-blown victim) but I do think the other girls are treating her unfairly… along with plenty of the fans.

Again. Just my two cents… I don’t want people insinuating this take is some how grossly problematic :rip:

No they’re hateful ******* but it’s kinda funny :chick1:

The best moment of last year's finale. TKB looking great. :WAP:

Imagine if Sasha or Anetra behaved the way Mistress and Luxx were, the lashings they’d receive :wave:

Anyway finally had a chance to make my mistress stan copy-post into a gif

Pp8ZEgP.giff

#TeamMistress

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.