RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator

Hello fellow RPDR thread regulars,

Staff has been attempting to control racism and micro aggressions within this thread but we see that there are members who feel like we have not done enough and for that we apologize, here is what we’re doing now.  

We invite you to PM me or send a HR with your thought on how racism on this thread thread can be addressed. We invite you to share your honest unfiltered opinion and any suggestions.  But the most important thing is to get your thoughts.  Everything will be kept 100% confidential with the mod team.  With that said we kindly ask you to refrain from making it about a personal feud.  We want your thoughts on the thread environment as a whole.

We encourage you to be as honest as possible and do again apologize for letting it get to this point.  

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Again, it will take a public apology 

spacer.png

and we're back, the supposedly laganja x bianca lipsync would be in which episode do they mention it in the video?

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

The amount of unnecessary and derailed drama in this thread is too much for a DRAG show :rip: 

Some of y’all need to find more fulfilling things in your daily lives. Regardless, I will be sending my PM soon.

3 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

TOO late. Pun intended.

Never mess with the right one.

iRsLwo6.jpg

9oyDwj3.jpg

Shoulda sat there and ate your food. Or send black queens death threats, as you openly admitted to doing in this very thread with no repercussions, as well. 

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

LMAO I AM LIVINGGGGGGGMFDJDNDJDJDJDJ

2 hours ago, Anvarie said:

What are Luxx’s skills/talents? Designing? Copying iconic looks? Being funny in the work room? Does not make a winner, but makes excellent tv :cm:

Girl what? We have literally seen Lux excel in every type of challenge on this season. Do u watch the show Tamar?

I just want to say, TOO you have my permission to let loose, which means you have no excuse 

15 minutes ago, CBC said:

Like… :toofunny3:

Is Mo Heart an OMXCH because she screamed YAAAAAAAS VALENTINA during the Into You lipsync? No. The producers just want to make good TV so they turned Mistress’s mic all the way up. That’s all.

Edited by Relampago.

Chile anyway....

Mistress Isabelle Brooks;

Charisma

Serve Mtv GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race,

Uniqueness

Serve Drag Race GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Nerve

Talent

Winner of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 15,

First Plus Size Winner

First Texas Winner*

First Davenport Winner*

First Mexican-descent/Latinx Winner

Season 15 Fashion GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

*main US seasons

Also the way TOO won in the end with leaked dms and all :deadbanana2: 

ATRL's Untucked is way juicer than Drag Race's tbh

Edited by TROPICUM

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

Hello fellow RPDR thread regulars,

Staff has been attempting to control racism and micro aggressions within this thread but we see that there are members who feel like we have not done enough and for that we apologize, here is what we’re doing now.  

We invite you to PM me or send a HR with your thought on how racism on this thread thread can be addressed. We invite you to share your honest unfiltered opinion and any suggestions.  But the most important thing is to get your thoughts.  Everything will be kept 100% confidential with the mod team.  With that said we kindly ask you to refrain from making it about a personal feud.  We want your thoughts on the thread environment as a whole.

We encourage you to be as honest as possible and do again apologize for letting it get to this point.  

Posting it in here for transparency sake:

- The mod team needs a period of self-reflection and racial bias training, preferably led by your yours truly to get down to the root of their actions, specifically why mentioning a white queens drug addiction is punished far more harshly than blatant micoagressions, racism, and fully admitting to sending death threats. We need to address not only *why* that happened but why it’s still being justified months later and how to ensure such thing never happens again. 

- A public and personal apology by each mod addressed to yours truly for the misjustice of previous mod actions taken against me with a thorough explanation of why each of you have learned the error of said ways. Optional, a promise and guarantee to behave better in the future. Additionally, the retroactive removal of previous warning points assigned to me that were unjust. No need for an additional apology for each, though it would do your soul good. 

- A week long threadban for every member who categorized Luxx or Mistress as bullies or said they “ganged up on” or “dogpiled” Loosey and a reminder that any future racist remarks or micro aggressions will be under review by a third party (TOO) that may result in a longer, or possible perma, ban

- An additional weeklong ban for certain members for their continued gaslighting and attempts to fan the blames to get me banned. Ban can be circumvented with a public apology made in this thread. 

- An immediate month long ban for anyone who PMs you to say banning TOO is the solution as a reminder to them that the loudest and most trailblazing voices for change are always the ones to get most heavily criticized and punished and asking to do so is only furthering the systemic racial problems in this thread. 

- Immediately promoting me to mod of this thread, as the mods we currently have have all openly admitted to not seeing this thread enough, have been proven to scroll past blatant microagressions, or have said they can’t even speak on micro aggressions as a white person (but then enacted on said ban anyway). As the most logical and socially conscious member on this board, it would be good for the current mod team, which seems to be struggling, to have a valuable member to lead them in this new frontier of anti-racism in this thread.

I think we almost all can agree these are the most vital and necessary steps to take in order to rectify the situation at hand. 

2 hours ago, Rotunda said:

None of those things make you unique though. Loosey is one of the more polished BFA queens, but we get that basically every season now. Hell she isn’t even the first BFA queen to be told to loosen up and that she comes off as inauthentic. 

With that said, we’re 15 seasons deep at this point, not counting international franchises and spin-offs, so being unique isn’t really a fair expectation these days.

You can’t compare loosey to Rose. Loosey has all the traits that are desirable in a winner, you can buy outfits you can’t buy talent :cm:

6 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

@TheOnlyOne Girl your efforts do not go unappreciated. Keep on gettin loose girl.

TheOnlyOne

You’re welcome sis. I don’t do it for me, I do it for the people

A voice for the voiceless some might say

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

Chile anyway....

Mistress Isabelle Brooks;

Charisma

Serve Mtv GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race,

Uniqueness

Nerve

Talent

Winner of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 15,

First Plus Size Winner

First Texas Winner*

First Davenport Winner*

First Mexican-descent/Latinx Winner

Season 15 Fashion GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

*main US seasons

It’s hard to repost this on mobile but I want to contribute to the Mistress stanning. :clap3: 

2 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

It’s hard to repost this on mobile but I want to contribute to the Mistress stanning. :clap3: 

Actually now that I’m thinking on it, we need this but in gif form like the Utica comedic genius, fashion icon, etc gif. 

It’s gotta include the kiss to Loosey, the STAR gif of the season.

26 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

Also the way TOO won in the end with leaked dms and all :deadbanana2: 

ATRL's Untucked is way juicer than Drag Race's tbh

spill :bibliahh:

23 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Posting it in here for transparency sake:

- The mod team needs a period of self-reflection and racial bias training, preferably led by your yours truly to get down to the root of their actions, specifically why mentioning a white queens drug addiction is punished far more harshly than blatant micoagressions, racism, and fully admitting to sending death threats. We need to address not only *why* that happened but why it’s still being justified months later and how to ensure such thing never happens again. 

- A public and personal apology by each mod addressed to yours truly for the misjustice of previous mod actions taken against me with a thorough explanation of why each of you have learned the error of said ways. Optional, a promise and guarantee to behave better in the future. Additionally, the retroactive removal of previous warning points assigned to me that were unjust. No need for an additional apology for each, though it would do your soul good. 

- A week long threadban for every member who categorized Luxx or Mistress as bullies or said they “ganged up on” or “dogpiled” Loosey and a reminder that any future racist remarks or micro aggressions will be under review by a third party (TOO) that may result in a longer, or possible perma, ban

- An additional weeklong ban for certain members for their continued gaslighting and attempts to fan the blames to get me banned. Ban can be circumvented with a public apology made in this thread. 

- An immediate month long ban for anyone who PMs you to say banning TOO is the solution as a reminder to them that the loudest and most trailblazing voices for change are always the ones to get most heavily criticized and punished and asking to do so is only furthering the systemic racial problems in this thread. 

- Immediately promoting me to mod of this thread, as the mods we currently have have all openly admitted to not seeing this thread enough, have been proven to scroll past blatant microagressions, or have said they can’t even speak on micro aggressions as a white person (but then enacted on said ban anyway). As the most logical and socially conscious member on this board, it would be good for the current mod team, which seems to be struggling, to have a valuable member to lead them in this new frontier of anti-racism in this thread.

I think we almost all can agree these are the most vital and necessary steps to take in order to rectify the situation at hand. 

nicki-minaj-nicki-laughing.gif

8 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Actually now that I’m thinking on it, we need this but in gif form like the Utica comedic genius, fashion icon, etc gif. 

It’s gotta include the kiss to Loosey, the STAR gif of the season.

and Malaysia shutting the door on her - a gif hitmaker

37 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Is Mo Heart an OMXCH because she screamed YAAAAAAAS VALENTINA during the Into You lipsync?

Maybe she is because she saw into the future :eli:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.