RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 minute ago, dumbsparce said:

is the unaired lipsync from S6 between the 2 of them real tea? How come I've never heard anything about it?

1 minute ago, Seffers said:

nah, I think they just made it up for fun :ahh:

They sounded so convincing :rip:

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, killer_rose said:

They sounded so convincing :rip:

fr i believed it :gaycat7:

Bianca could probably beat Laganja in a show tune lipsync or something tbf 

1 minute ago, HotFriedChicken said:

And I definitely got warned for that 

spacer.png

And therein lies my problem that I will NOT shut up about when it gets brought up.

You admitting to sending DEATH THREATS to black queens = cute little warning

Me calling a white queen who is an OPEN drug addict a drug addict = 30 day ban

Someone please go ahead and justify how "Katya is a drug addict" is a worse comment than admitting to sending death threats to an actual living person :rip:

And the mods want to claim a banner was installed because of MY "microaggressive" comment about Jaida being dumb which shows they don't even know what the **** a microaggressive comment is. Jaida calls herself dumb. How do I know that? Because I'm an ACTUAL fan of hers who listens to her podcast unlike these fake girlies in here who only pretend to stan her so they dont look fully racist by only stanning non-black queens. Because the girls in here will "stan" Jaida as a cover to bash Monet & Shea which is exactly what they did all last year. 

Forever the scapegoat because its EASIER to deal with the loud correct voice than the multiple comments that invade this thread on a daily basis. THATs the actual tea. 

2 hours ago, bestfiction said:

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8Vnhtrq/

First Salina saying FU to Ross, now she's talking how Ru hated Marcia :rip: there go her chances of ever being on All Stars or getting Miss C

WOW won’t care unless she starts creating issues with production itself. India, Gia, and Jasmine have all been brought back. 

3 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

luxx saying loosey doesn't have uniqueness is also a fact. she's a decent comedy/host queen but nothing she has shown on the show makes her stand apart from queens who have done it before and done it better

I disagree, Loosey has the following skills/talents:

-Singing 

-Choreo

-Standup comedy 

-Improv 

-Acting 

-Body/proportions (some of these girls rely on skinny)

Really she only needs to work on execution because she has a lot of creative ideas it’s just the taste level that could be improved (maybe after seeing herself on tv it will help)

What are Luxx’s skills/talents? Designing? Copying iconic looks? Being funny in the work room? Does not make a winner, but makes excellent tv :cm:

1 hour ago, ChapelHooker said:

Irene needed to stay longer and take Loosey's place for an iconic top 5

4jYTEI6.thumb.gif.13ce6b8cfbd5dcac5bc6df

If I rate the girls by how many weeks I would have wanted to watch them, it probably would have went: 

Top 4: Mistress, Sasha, Anetra, Luxx

5: Irene 

6: Loosey
7: Marcia 3x 
8: Salina

9: Jax 
10: Robin 
11: Malaysia 
12: Amethyst
13: Sugar
14: Poppy
15: Spice

16: Aura 

49 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Name an innovator, trail blazer, or monumental beacon of change that isn’t seen as over the top by the general populace who’s been conditioned to accept the state of things as they are 

Imagine actually agreeing with the mod team who openly says they see the racist and microaggressive posts in this thread but won’t do anything about it unless someone directly forces their hand by tattling on them :rip: Imagine having more critique for the way I combat racism than the people actually committing it. :skull: You really thought you made a point there huh? 

For the record, my posts are concise, thought-out, and most importantly CORRECT every single time. Ain’t ever once missed. 

spacer.png

the first paragraph :bibliahh:

okay you got me here tho cant trust the oppressive mods but tbf what khalyan said was that the mod team is too lazy to warn posts that arent reported which is not quite the same

mistress-kiss.gif

41 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Do I need to release the PM convos?

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

For the record, calling Jaida DUMB isn't a microaggression by a fan and POC themselves when Jaida herself says she is dumb. Just like Katya herself says shes a Crystal Methyd stan. But those 2 queens fall under the special guideline of being mod faves so you are not allowed to state facts on them.

By all means you CAN call Monet MOOOOnet, Tyra a terrorist, Widow a domestic abuser, Shangela a r@pist, etc. though. 

okay but widow and shangela had very serious and believable accusations thrown at them. Mixing these two with other black queens that genuinely didn't do sh\t but be victims of racist vitriol is messy and makes a mockery of the issue

34 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

"Another mod had a major problem with the comment you apparently made about Jaida not being smart.  They said it felt racially motivated and as a white person I can't really give my input here."

"Hey sis

One of the mods thread banned you for calling Katya a methhead.  It will expire in about a week or week and a half.  I wish I could get you out of it faster but I got yelled at last time I did that to someone :rip: "

Why the switch up now boo boo?

17 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

TOO late. Pun intended.

Never mess with the right one.

iRsLwo6.jpg

9oyDwj3.jpg

Shoulda sat there and ate your food. Or send black queens death threats, as you openly admitted to doing in this very thread with no repercussions, as well. 

the exposé 

5 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

What are Luxx’s skills/talents? Designing? Copying iconic looks? Being funny in the work room? Does not make a winner, but makes excellent tv :cm:

Luxx was great in the improv challenge, design/ball challenge, won the comedy challenge, did great in her interview, has a beaming personality and she can perform. A WINNER.

Anetra can duck walk and lipsync to upbeat songs, and can sew a copied gown, woo! Flops in pretty much everything else, including being an interesting personality.

Mistress/Sasha/Luxx are the clear winner material, but everyone swears Anetra should :bird: 

Loosey was funny in snatch game but what has she delivered besides that? Great TV.

18 minutes ago, khalyan said:

TOO is right about several things, so it becomes really frustrating trying to reason with them lately. 

Yes, the fandom as a whole attacks black queens on a much greater scale than white queens.  We want this thread to not be a part of that fandom, but the staff do not live in this thread and would love to have help from members who see a racially charged post that we miss when we skim the thread.  

But instead of being mature and contributing to this, TOO is steadfast in refusing to help us, falsely claiming that we actively ignore racist posts even after it’s been clarified over and over that nobody sees who we warn and for how long. 

And for a member who is so headstrong about advocating for racial equality, to come in here with their own micro aggressions and commit countless other rule breaking posts is quite contradictory to what they claim is their beliefs.  

I have seen ALL 3 of you mods post on the exact same page that someone called Luxx/Mistress a bully so the claim they any of you "missed it while skimming the thread" is already objectively false. I @'ed all of you directly following several of the posts so you can't pretend you didn't see them.

Even IF you did warn those people, which I don't believe you did, it still means nothing. A cute little warning means nothing because you've already planted your flag that calling a white queen a drug addict is beyond a warning, it's an immediate ban. So giving out a warning for objective racism and micoaggression proves my point fully that negative comments on black queens are not moderated nearly as strictly as ones on white ones. Unless every single person who called Luxx and Mistress bullies in the past 5 days has been thread-banned for 30 days, like what ya'll did for daring to call Katya a drug addict, every single thing I said is true. 

WHY would I ever "help you" when you can't even admit the hypocrisy in that? I don't trust the mod team specifically because ya'll have played dirty and I witnessed and experienced it firsthand. Again, it will take a public apology and retroactively removing all the unjust warning points for me to ever do what you're asking cause otherwise I'm just working with the enemy that directly fosters the racism in this thread but plays innocent when it comes to light. 

I really would love to know the logic behind sending death threats or even being genuinely mad at something happening on a television show for more than 1 minute?

Like, these Drag Race fans would have never survived S2-6 as they were airing. 

It's kinda sending me that those DMs got out while there's a banner about not posting people's stuff without their consent :skull:

did everyone try to let loose? I thought letting loose was lovely!

4 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Luxx was great in the improv challenge, design/ball challenge, won the comedy challenge, did great in her interview, has a beaming personality and she can perform. A WINNER.

Anetra can duck walk and lipsync to upbeat songs, and can sew a copied gown, woo! Flops in pretty much everything else, including being an interesting personality.

Mistress/Sasha/Luxx are the clear winner material, but everyone swears Anetra should :bird: 

Loosey was funny in snatch game but what has she delivered besides that? Great TV.

Lux had a very mediocre snatch game, her makeup skills made the characterization distracting. Her ball look was amazing. Her interview was good, but Connie steered that ship tbh. Loosey carried the comedy challenge. She has a great personality but is that enough for a winner? Winners should innovate not just reference the past.

Loosey has all the skills that can’t be bought, she just has to polish the aesthetic a bit. It’s nowhere near as bad as a Jinx but similiarish concept 

Edited by Anvarie

Morgan vs Mystique

Raven vs Tatianna 

Tatianna vs Tyra Sanchez

The Heathers vs Boogers

Sharon vs Phi Phi

Willam vs Phi Phi

Rolaskatox vs Jinkx

Gia vs Milk

Bianca vs the cast (everyone would have taken her seriously, she never would have won)

Like :mazen: 

1 minute ago, Anvarie said:

Lux had a very mediocre snatch game, her makeup skills made the characterization distracting. Her ball looks was amazing. Her interview was good, but Connie steered that ship tbh. Loosey carried the comedy challenge. She has a great personality but is that enough for a winner? Winners should innovate not just reference the past.

Loosey has all the skills that can’t be bought, she just has to polish the aesthetic a bit. It’s nowhere near as bad as a Jinx but similiarish concept 

Anetra’s snatch game was ABYSMAL! She’s lucky Ru HATES the twins and Aura bombed cause she’d be lipsyncing otherwise.

Loosey is just kind of funny but definitely doesn’t stand out besides that. Winner.. I don’t see it. Especially not compared to Luxx.

15 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

I disagree, Loosey has the following skills/talents:

-Singing 

-Choreo

-Standup comedy 

-Improv 

-Acting 

-Body/proportions (some of these girls rely on skinny)

Really she only needs to work on execution because she has a lot of creative ideas it’s just the taste level that could be improved (maybe after seeing herself on tv it will help)

None of those things make you unique though. Loosey is one of the more polished BFA queens, but we get that basically every season now. Hell she isn’t even the first BFA queen to be told to loosen up and that she comes off as inauthentic. 

With that said, we’re 15 seasons deep at this point, not counting international franchises and spin-offs, so being unique isn’t really a fair expectation these days.

6 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

#WeStandWithTOO

spacer.png

Drop the FPR results, the ratings are here!

spacer.png

• ATRL Administrator

I closing this thread for the time being. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.