RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

can y'all thread ban TOO :rip: the off-topic rants stopped being entertaining like 100 pages ago

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I need to release the PM convos?

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

For the record, calling Jaida DUMB isn't a microaggression by a fan and POC themselves when Jaida herself says she is dumb. Just like Katya herself says shes a Crystal Methyd stan. But those 2 queens fall under the special guideline of being mod faves so you are not allowed to state facts on them.

By all means you CAN call Monet MOOOOnet, Tyra a terrorist, Widow a domestic abuser, Shangela a r@pist, etc. though. 

Ok but....

Shangela is a r*pist.

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Do I need to release the PM convos?

For the record, calling Jaida DUMB isn't a microaggression by a fan and POC themselves when Jaida herself says she is dumb. Just like Katya herself says shes a Crystal Methyd stan. But those 2 queens fall under the special guideline of being mod faves so you are not allowed to state facts on them.

By all means you CAN call Monet MOOOOnet, Tyra a terrorist, Widow a domestic abuser, Shangela a r@pist, etc. though. 

So what is it?  Are we white nationalists?  But you openly admit we’re defending Jaida too, so how does that fit with your narrative?  

Are you saying POC are incapable of committing microagressions? 

"Another mod had a major problem with the comment you apparently made about Jaida not being smart.  They said it felt racially motivated and as a white person I can't really give my input here."

"Hey sis

One of the mods thread banned you for calling Katya a methhead.  It will expire in about a week or week and a half.  I wish I could get you out of it faster but I got yelled at last time I did that to someone :rip: "

Why the switch up now boo boo?

Edited by TheOnlyOne

• ATRL Moderator

@TheOnlyOne are you going to continue ignoring my questions to create this narrative that only yourself believes in still? 

The Tyra comment got warned

spacer.png

Widow did in fact have domestic violence charges brought against her

spacer.png

Shangela has been outed as a serial sexual assaulter

spacer.png

The MOOOnet comment was messy but it was literally in the copied link to the Imgur gif, not that it makes it okay but a little different than some of the comments repeatedly posted in here over and over about queens struggling with addiction and being uneducated 

spacer.png

Anyways, Luxx and Mistress are still my faves of the season and deserve top 2

spacer.png

Has anyone ever actually referred to Monét as "m*oonet" though? Like, it was a gif that had that name and the user who posted it has probably been banned at this point, literally a single (bad) instance that keeps being brought up for no reason :skull:

Not the same tired USUAL suspects jumping into together to defend and minimize their racist ways at the same time:ahh:

Edited by TheOnlyOne

I hope the users that think Luxx and Mistress are bullies are okay reading this thread right now

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, khalyan said:

@TheOnlyOne are you going to continue ignoring my questions to create this narrative that only yourself believes in still? 

Taking a page directly from your book, luv:

"I am removing myself from this message as I am no longer interested in attempting to help this user out."

And you literally ignored my last 2 questions to you, so don't get mad I'm not responding to yours, especially when yours are full of lies and contradictions. 

Also this is what I've constantly had to endure for the last two years or so, I'm so glad y'all finally seeing who's the one always disrupting and going off topic even when I'm not part of the conversation.

Please keep it in mind the next time the words "racist", "proud boy", "white supremacist" get thrown around for no damn reason other than someone's own twisted narratives.

5 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Not the same tired USUAL suspects jumping into together to defend and minimize their racist ways at the same time:ahh:

I'm here too *****

spacer.png

TOO is kinda right though :rip: this thread gets very excited at the opportunity to insult black queens, look at the way y'all bought up Asia unprovoked just to attack her character in the last 3 pages :skull:

1 minute ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Although lemme keep my mouth shut since apparently we're leakimg PM's today :shutup:

spacer.png

TOO late. Pun intended.

Never mess with the right one.

iRsLwo6.jpg

9oyDwj3.jpg

Shoulda sat there and ate your food. Or send black queens death threats, as you openly admitted to doing in this very thread with no repercussions, as well. 

Anyways....

This episode of the pit stop was HILARIOUS. 

5 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

TOO is kinda right though :rip: this thread gets very excited at the opportunity to insult black queens, look at the way y'all bought up Asia unprovoked just to attack her character in the last 3 pages :skull:

Some people for sure but some of the girls that often get attacked aren’t really the culprits, especially not the mods who have been pretty vocal in the past when the anti-blackness and other racism gets too much. 

Like Khalyan is the biggest Asia stan in here for example but they’re getting crucified rn :skull: 

It’s just TEW much atp.

EDIT: oop, well there you go. :skull: 

Edited by Relampago.
More messiness

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

TOO is right about several things, so it becomes really frustrating trying to reason with them lately. 

Yes, the fandom as a whole attacks black queens on a much greater scale than white queens.  We want this thread to not be a part of that fandom, but the staff do not live in this thread and would love to have help from members who see a racially charged post that we miss when we skim the thread.  

But instead of being mature and contributing to this, TOO is steadfast in refusing to help us, falsely claiming that we actively ignore racist posts even after it’s been clarified over and over that nobody sees who we warn and for how long. 

And for a member who is so headstrong about advocating for racial equality, to come in here with their own micro aggressions and commit countless other rule breaking posts is quite contradictory to what they claim is their beliefs.  

Just now, TheOnlyOne said:

TOO late. Pun intended.

Never mess with the right one.

iRsLwo6.jpg

9oyDwj3.jpg

Shoulda sat there and ate your food. Or send black queens death threats, as you openly admitted to doing in this very thread with no repercussions, as well. 

Shoulda sat there and ate my fried chicken indeed 

spacer.png

And I definitely got warned for that 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, killer_rose said:

Anyways....

laganja is thriving and I am HEREEEEEEE for it

Just now, Seffers said:

laganja is thriving and I am HEREEEEEEE for it

Do we believe that Bianca lipsynced against Laganja???

3 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Anyways....

is the unaired lipsync from S6 between the 2 of them real tea? How come I've never heard anything about it?

1 minute ago, killer_rose said:

Do we believe that Bianca lipsynced against Laganja???

nah, I think they just made it up for fun :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.