RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Did anyone else here really love Robin this season

I can’t explain it because she was literally barely on the show but something about her is magnetic for me

if Robin gets on All Stars, she will probably be my most anticipated contestant on that season

agree she will fill in the season very well!

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I can’t explain it because she was literally barely on the show but something about her is magnetic for me

if Robin gets on All Stars, she will probably be my most anticipated contestant on that season

ALSO, In Your Room is THE best lip sync this season, idc, people just got more hyped for other lip syncs because they had more storyline, but IYR is the BEST actual lip sync

Robin got so unlucky going against Jax first thing. Like, Robin got eliminated for a great lip sync, compared to Malaysia who survived an entire lip sync challenge by giving 2 of the worst performances on the season :skull:

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

ALSO, In Your Room is THE best lip sync this season, idc, people just got more hyped for other lip syncs because they had more storyline, but IYR is the BEST actual lip sync

Robin got so unlucky going against Jax first thing. Like, Robin got eliminated for a great lip sync, compared to Malaysia who survived an entire lip sync challenge by giving 2 of the worst performances on the season :skull:

In fact, Robin was particularly unlucky because she was the first person Jax lip synced against, and Jax’s lip syncs became much less impressive over time. Nobody on that cast except maybe Sasha and/or Anetra could have beaten Jax in those circumstances to that song. Robin was one of the better lip syncers on the season and could have easily made it much further like Salina did.

In fact!!! Salina literally had the EXACT OPPOSITE situation by only lip syncing against the worst performers on the season (Amethyst, Malaysia, Loosey). :skull: if Robin had Salina’s luck, she might still be here!

And the ONE time Salina had to lip sync against a good performer (Luxx), the song is not only from Salina’s routine at home, it’s a song outside of her opponent’s comfort zone! Wow! Lucky Salina!

Meanwhile Robin had to be Jax’s first opponent to an upbeat song

I said what I said

Never once said an untrue or regrettable word in this thread. 

Certain girlies apologize to me & talk about other members' racism in PM but don't have that energy in public I see. ACAB indeedt. 

tamisha-tamisha-iman.gif

1 minute ago, unino said:

the random robin praise, i can't :ahh:

I AM NOT JOKING *****

1 minute ago, TheOnlyOne said:

I said what I said

Never once said an untrue or regrettable word in this thread. 

Certain girlies apologize to me & talk about other members' racism in PM but don't have that energy in public I see. ACAB indeedt. 

tamisha-tamisha-iman.gif

NO! TOO VAGUE!.gif

Just now, Solaris said:

I AM NOT JOKING *****

and i thought i'm high :ahh:

Edited by unino

What challenge was Robin even eliminated for, I bet she didn’t even deserve her bottom placement

so it’s like to give someone an undeserved bottom placement and put them against Jax to a fast song, especially with it being Jax’s first time, that’s just production eliminating them and they can’t do anything about it

which would make sense because Robin flubbed the reality TV part of the competition, she gave very little story (despite having Amethyst as a built-in story mechanic :skull:)

now of course this hinges on Robin’s bottom placement being undeserved, but I bet when you remind me what it was, I will think it’s undeserved

Robin was a little boring, but seemed sweet, and was certainly a victim of production carrying Spice through all those episodes she bombed in :rip:

can we just go back to stan mistress or even loosey? :ahh:

• ATRL Moderator

The peak of COVID drag :clap3: 

25 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Girl after a few hours there wouldn’t be a thread left to mod, with ur mood stabilizer needing ass

23 minutes ago, khalyan said:

If anyone needs the public apology, it's staff from you after you've repeatedly called us racist and white nationalists even when we tried working with you on making this thread a better environment.  I remember you called me racist after I said black queens have talents beyond just lip syncing when you were saying otherwise. :rip: 

Oh my :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, khalyan said:

The peak of COVID drag :clap3: 

what the **** did i just watch :ahh:

it's good tho :ahh:

50 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

she just stated facts lol. cracker has proved across two seasons now that she does lack star quality

luxx saying loosey doesn't have uniqueness is also a fact. she's a decent comedy/host queen but nothing she has shown on the show makes her stand apart from queens who have done it before and done it better

luxx and mistress calling loosey out for wanting the main role isn't "bullying" either. they keep it real and loosey trying to victimise herself because she can't own that she wants to... win a competition was very directed behaviour. her continued silence also doesn't go unnoticed

100% agree with everything here. We know what kind of girl Loosey is. She was whispering behind Mistress and Luxx’s back to try and stir sympathy from Salina. That’s her way of dealing with conflict. Mistress and Luxx deal with it head-on. 

Mistress and Luxx are just calling it like it is in a competition setting. Just like with Asia versus Cracker; if you can’t handle the heat stay out of the kitchen. Miz Cracker is not a star despite her extremely favourable edit on S10. 

spacer.png

In terms of competition though, Loosey is a good addition to the cast. She’s a bit delusional and very whiny but can back it up with talent. Cracker’s constant sob-story was accompanied by horrible “comedy” that only appeals to 12 year old girls. Her arch was a chore of constant floppery and whining. 

Loosey is an entertaining villain alá Legend Alexis Michelle and I’m thankful for her this season. 

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, unino said:

can we just go back to stan mistress or even loosey? :ahh:

Loosey, Salina, Mistress, Malaysia and Robin were my preseason picks based on the MTQ

(but TBH I lowkey thought all of them except Loosey gave mid-out energy :skull: and I was right about all of them too if you consider Mistress has now been saved from the bottom 3-4 times depending who you ask :skull:)

38 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I had to google because I didn't remember a Robin being on this season. Lemme put the weed down for a bit, I guess :deadbanana2:

Loosey is delusional and Camp, and she did well in 90% of challenges. This is sasha season though

1 minute ago, Daddy said:

I had to google because I didn't remember a Robin being on this season. Lemme put the weed down for a bit, I guess :deadbanana2:

Literally how do you not remember the In Your Room lip sync!! It was so good!!!!

4 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

In terms of competition though, Loosey is a good addition to the cast. She’s a bit delusional and very whiny but can back it up with talent. Cracker’s constant sob-story was accompanied by horrible “comedy” that only appeals to 12 year old girls. Her arch was a chore of constant floppery and whining. 

Loosey is an entertaining villain alá Legend Alexis Michelle and I’m thankful for her this season. 

spacer.png

This, I hope I'll never get to see Miz Cracker on a screen again!

I can't say the same for delusional legend Loosey LaDuca.

mistress-kiss.gif

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

Literally how do you not remember the In Your Room lip sync!! It was so good!!!!

RIGHT! I only remembered Jax flying around the stage in that ugly troll outfit. 

2 minutes ago, Daddy said:

RIGHT! I only remembered Jax flying around the stage in that ugly troll outfit. 

Noo Robin was so good in it too

ugh Robin really gave one of the best lip syncs this season and it bothers me she’s so under appreciated for it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.