RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

Please read the banner at the top of the page.

You have nobody to blame but yourself if you feel like there are rule breaking posts that are not being warned if you refuse to report them. I just got a small break from working 65 days in a row, a lot of them being 12+ hour days.  I do not have time to weed through this thread to try and find posts that break the rules if nobody is reporting them. 

**** YOU **** YOU AND **** YOU

KHALYAN IS GONNA WORRY ABOUT KHALYAN

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

Which was pretty damn cruel. And I love Asia but that was really out of character for her.

she just stated facts lol. cracker has proved across two seasons now that she does lack star quality

luxx saying loosey doesn't have uniqueness is also a fact. she's a decent comedy/host queen but nothing she has shown on the show makes her stand apart from queens who have done it before and done it better

luxx and mistress calling loosey out for wanting the main role isn't "bullying" either. they keep it real and loosey trying to victimise herself because she can't own that she wants to... win a competition was very directed behaviour. her continued silence also doesn't go unnoticed

I would suspect Loosey or Mistress would be the next to go... Anetra and Sasha are clearly making the final 2.

Out of the recent seasons...

14 > 12 = 15 > 13 > 11

Loosey being in the bottom for a challenge she killed and then having the girls in the back vocally rooting for her competitor during the lipsync was kinda brutal tho. :skull: Poor thing.

1 minute ago, Peroxide said:

I would suspect Loosey or Mistress would be the next to go... Anetra and Sasha are clearly making the final 2.

Out of the recent seasons...

14 > 12 = 15 > 13 > 11

Oh can you imagine Mistress missing the finale by one episode

oh that would be so hard to watch

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

**** YOU **** YOU AND **** YOU

KHALYAN IS GONNA WORRY ABOUT KHALYAN

Solaris

1 minute ago, Subomie said:

Loosey being in the bottom for a challenge she killed and then having the girls in the back vocally rooting for her competitor during the lipsync was kinda brutal tho. :skull: Poor thing.

Damn I didn’t think of it like that lmao

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

Please read the banner at the top of the page.

You have nobody to blame but yourself if you feel like there are rule breaking posts that are not being warned if you refuse to report them. I just got a small break from working 65 days in a row, a lot of them being 12+ hour days.  I do not have time to weed through this thread to try and find posts that break the rules if nobody is reporting them. 

You mean that banner yall ONLY put in place after I publicly clocked the tea on the mod team unfairly banning me for shading white queens while allowing black queen slander to run rampant? And when I tried to question it y’all banned me from HQ and banned me further after the loudest racist in this thread goaded me by saying Monet is unworthy of being stanned without knowing spoilers? Girl bye.

Don’t shoot me down then ask me to work with y’all. I don’t for a second trust this mod team not to retaliate against me AGAIN if I were to justifiably report the 50+ posts in the past week alone that were tinged with racism. The day I get a public apology and all those warning points retroactively removed is when I’ll play along with that fake message in that banner.

5 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

she just stated facts lol. cracker has proved across two seasons now that she does lack star quality

luxx saying loosey doesn't have uniqueness is also a fact. she's a decent comedy/host queen but nothing she has shown on the show makes her stand apart from queens who have done it before and done it better

luxx and mistress calling loosey out for wanting the main role isn't "bullying" either. they keep it real and loosey trying to victimise herself because she can't own that she wants to... win a competition was very directed behaviour. her continued silence also doesn't go unnoticed

is this taylor swift? 

Solaris

2 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

She's not wrong. I don't think Cracker is a particularly strong queen either (Asia is miles better) but it did feel like a punch-down in the moment.

3 minutes ago, Subomie said:

the way none of yall woud survive season 5 live

Solaris

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, unino said:

is this taylor swift? 

Solaris

taylor, cracker, and loosey all have things in common it's true 

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Oh can you imagine Mistress missing the finale by one episode

oh that would be so hard to watch

I think I would have liked Mistress more if Irene stayed a little longer... those two had a really funny back-and-forth.... even if it was just for one episode :giraffe:

She's clearly coming back for an all-stars season.

I know I didn't see bans on a forum being compared to POC being killed. Only on ATRL :skull:

Anyway, I also agree that Loosey or Mistress are the most likely to go home next, although I don't really see either of them bombing a makeover considering their drag is usually very right.

The fact is that Luxx and Asia are/were talking about the character Loosey and Cracker, how they are not original/have no star quality. It's not vile because it's not an attack to her as a person, but the character and what they are presenting on the show, and they are entitled to their opinions.

It would be vile if she did like Raven, saying that Tatiana was **** and so on, or Sharon questioning PhiPhi's family morals. 

• ATRL Moderator

loosey will get read for not giving her makeover partner correct body I can feel it 

2 minutes ago, unino said:

the way none of yall woud survive season 5 live

Solaris

I survived it despite being a card-carrying member of the Boxxxy Mandrews fan club. I was in the trenches, excuse your mouth.

24 minutes ago, CBC said:

it's harsh but it's the truth lol. at least theres 1 person being honest about it. the only star quality in her is her name cuz it lets us call her cracker without getting WaPs :clap3:

Nnnn you didn't lie :ahh:

the way these haters could just slide by with their bs if they did not mess with our mighty MISTRESS ISABELLE BROOKS

RuPaul's Drag Race | What's your favorite food? - Page 751 - Entertainment  - ATRL

Edited by unino

Tbh the only correct resolution is making me a mod of this thread

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

Just now, TheOnlyOne said:

i would vote u if this mean we get rid of OMHs

3 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Girl after a few hours there wouldn’t be a thread left to mod, with ur mood stabilizer needing ass

• ATRL Moderator
16 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

You mean that banner yall ONLY put in place after I publicly clocked the tea on the mod team unfairly banning me for shading white queens while allowing black queen slander to run rampant? And when I tried to question it y’all banned me from HQ and banned me further after the loudest racist in this thread goaded me by saying Monet is unworthy of being stanned without knowing spoilers? Girl bye.

Don’t shoot me down then ask me to work with y’all. I don’t for a second trust this mod team not to retaliate against me AGAIN if I were to justifiably report the 50+ posts in the past week alone that were tinged with racism. The day I get a public apology and all those warning points retroactively removed is when I’ll play along with that fake message in that banner.

If anyone needs the public apology, it's staff from you after you've repeatedly called us racist and white nationalists even when we tried working with you on making this thread a better environment.  I remember you called me racist after I said black queens have talents beyond just lip syncing when you were saying otherwise. :rip: 

Did anyone else here really love Robin this season

I can’t explain it because she was literally barely on the show but something about her is magnetic for me

if Robin gets on All Stars, she will probably be my most anticipated contestant on that season

Edited by Solaris

Just now, khalyan said:

If anyone needs the public apology, it's staff from you after you've repeatedly called us racist and white nationalists even when we tried working with you on making this thread a better environment.  I remember you called me racist after I said black queens have talents beyond just lip syncing when you were saying otherwise. :rip: 

Not white nationalists LMAO

I’m pissing myself

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.