RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Just now, TheOnlyOne said:

Frist off, it wasn't cruel. It was the more accurate and truthful statement ever told.

And secondly, if you think that was cruel, what do you consider Cr*ck going on multiple press interviews acting like the most vile ***** and mocking Asia for having a lower follower count due to literal racism?

Or do you only use words like cruel and bully for certain queens?

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

*Mistress voice* C’MON TOO EAT HER UP *****

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

It's also incredibly strange to continue using someone's previous drug addiction as a drag for why a queen isn't good at her job currently. 

Okay no, I got it

TOO is Phi Phi O’Hara meets Fiercalicious

did I spell that correctly

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

Oh come on, telling people they’re generic or lacking in “star quality” are fair critiques, doubly so in a competition!

If you feel this way, how are you able to tolerate the pages of actual hate and vitriol thst get posted in here every day?

It wasn't a reading challenge nor done in kind of way which was remotely funny... and you can tell Cracker took it to heart - it was a straight up "she's the only one here that doesn't have any star quality", like damn sis calm down :rip:

Again love Asia and she is the epitome of a classy queen, but it felt rude and unneeded in the moment.

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

I'm sorry, as a fellow Maxipad it is not like us to make sweeping generalizations about the show like the other user did.  Watching Mistress and Luxx give some light shade to Loosey is not the same as the serious issues of discrimination LGBT face and we are not going to allow that narrative here.

Since when though? Ya'll have let people make microaggressions in this thread for the past 5 days now, even after I directly tagged all the mods questioning that sort of behavior, which directly contrasts against how ya'll act when I throw a little shade towards a white fave. 

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Solaris said:

What the **** is a Maxipad and who are you talking to

An Ava Max stan :alexz3: 

There is no need for anyone to say that Mistress/Luxx should be held accountable for "bullying" because of all the bullying the LGBT community has had to face, it's just so odd and completely dismisses the fun behind the show.  

Just now, Peroxide said:

It wasn't a reading challenge nor done in kind of way which was remotely funny... and you can tell Cracker took it to heart - it was a straight up "she's the only one here that doesn't have any star quality", like damn sis calm down :rip:

Again love Asia and she is the epitome of a classy queen, but it felt rude and unneeded in the moment.

Meh whatever, I think you’re really dramatizing that situation

welcome to competition settings

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, TheOnlyOne said:

Since when though? Ya'll have let people make microaggressions in this thread for the past 5 days now, even after I directly tagged all the mods questioning that sort of behavior, which directly contrasts against how ya'll act when I throw a little shade towards a white fave. 

Have you been reporting those microaggressions like the banner above this thread clearly states to do?  

5 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

Which was pretty damn cruel. And I love Asia but that was really out of character for her.

it's harsh but it's the truth lol. at least theres 1 person being honest about it. the only star quality in her is her name cuz it lets us call her cracker without getting WaPs :clap3:

2 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Frist off, it wasn't cruel. It was the more accurate and truthful statement ever told.

And secondly, if you think that was cruel, what do you consider Cr*ck going on multiple press interviews acting like the most vile ***** and mocking Asia for having a lower follower count due to literal racism?

Or do you only use words like cruel and bully for certain queens?

Sis, trying to paint me as racist because I didn't like the way Asia said something to Cracker on the show is... well, it's certainly a choice.

I have no knowledge of what Cracker said about/to Asia outside of the show. Feel free to school me.

5 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I'm sorry, as a fellow Maxipad it is not like us to make sweeping generalizations about the show like the other user did.  Watching Mistress and Luxx give some light shade to Loosey is not the same as the serious issues of discrimination LGBT face and we are not going to allow that narrative here.

why don't you give some OMistressHs some WPs!

spacer.png

1 minute ago, CBC said:

it's harsh but it's the truth lol. at least theres 1 person being honest about it. the only star quality in her is her name cuz it lets us call her cracker without getting WaPs :clap3:

Lmao

5 minutes ago, Solaris said:

What the **** is a Maxipad and who are you talking to

Solaris

Just now, unino said:

spacer.png

LMAOOO

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, unino said:

spacer.png

Mistress haters have enough to worry about in life already

mistress-kiss.gif

Miss Asia only stated facts. Cracker is no star, not then and not now. :bird:

Just now, Subomie said:

someone queue the video with that dance routine she does all the time 

mistress-kiss.gif

Just now, Subomie said:

Girl they really acted like Asia called Cracker dumb and ugly

All Asia said was she doesn’t stand out next to her competitors. And she was right :deadbanana2:

Just now, khalyan said:

Have you been reporting those microaggressions like the banner above this thread clearly states to do?  

No because I'd break my finger reporting all the microagressive comments you as a mod let slide by.

You know, the ones the mod team claims they "don't see" despite posting on the exact same page as them. Or when one of ya'll said you warned the mess calling Tyra a terrorist as if that means anything in comparison to a 30 day BAN for talking about a white queen you love. A proven drug addict gets called a drug addict = 30 day ban. A black queen who's been maligned for years gets FALSELY called a freaking terrorist = cute little warning. Clock the tea on that difference. It's giving black criminal gets shot and killed but white criminal gets taken to the drive-thru while being arrested.

For the record, I never said Katya being a Crystal Methyd stan makes her bad at her job. I continually bring up her stanning the S12 runner-up to point out how butthurt the mod team gets over comments like that but ya'll ONLY clock users denigrating black queens AFTER I publicly call yall out on the hypocrisy. I don't keep bringing it up cause of Katya but because of the biased mods who mod unfairly when it comes to comments made on white vs black queens. And ya'll further prove my point on that daily. 

luxx got her all star invitation with that speech

imagine siding with loosey and stan cracker :ahh:

3 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

No because I'd break my finger reporting all the microagressive comments you as a mod let slide by.

You know, the ones the mod team claims they "don't see" despite posting on the exact same page as them. Or when one of ya'll said you warned the mess calling Tyra a terrorist as if that means anything in comparison to a 30 day BAN for talking about a white queen you love. A proven drug addict gets called a drug addict = 30 day ban. A black queen who's been maligned for years gets FALSELY called a freaking terrorist = cute little warning. Clock the tea on that difference. It's giving black criminal gets shot and killed but white criminal gets taken to the drive-thru while being arrested.

For the record, I never said Katya being a Crystal Methyd stan makes her bad at her job. I continually bring up her stanning the S12 runner-up to point out how butthurt the mod team gets over comments like that but ya'll ONLY clock users denigrating black queens AFTER I publicly call yall out on the hypocrisy. I don't keep bringing it up cause of Katya but because of the biased mods who mod unfairly when it comes to comments made on white vs black queens. And ya'll further prove my point on that daily. 

TOO is really owning… THAT part of the stage

2 minutes ago, LittleStarmen said:

luxx got her all star invitation with that speech

truly up there with alaska's final speech :clap3:

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

I want to see Aura Mayari’s ******* soo badly

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

This is supposed to say ass-hole

:dies::dies::dies:

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Please read the banner at the top of the page.

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers.

We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

You have nobody to blame but yourself if you feel like there are rule breaking posts that are not being warned if you refuse to report them. I just got a small break from working 65 days in a row, a lot of them being 12+ hour days.  I do not have time to weed through this thread to try and find posts that break the rules if nobody is reporting them. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.