RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

Girl

i HATE how quick some of y’all are to put stuff on the entire queer community

stop it

You're right babes :bird: but let's just accept some of these people are giving Luxx and Misstress way too many passes, they are really vile in the last episode even if it made for good TV.

At the end of the day, good drama is always nice. However, I really fell for Loosey. She is completely clueless and unhinged but a lot of the stuff those 2 were doing was absolutely uncalled for. Really reminds me of Rolaskatox.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

And you would be an Ava Max stan too

the same way you think a very mid pop artist is great, you think this very mid argument between MIB/Lux and Loosey is a big deal

please learn to see things as they are

I don't stan Ava Max, my username is just for the gags, delete

Just now, AvaMax said:

You're right babes :bird: but let's just accept some of these people are giving Luxx and Misstress way too many passes, they are really vile in the last episode even if it made for good TV.

At the end of the day, good drama is always nice. However, I really fell for Loosey. She is completely clueless and unhinged but a lot of the stuff those 2 were doing was absolutely uncalled for. Really reminds me of Rolaskatox.

Okay what exactly did you find vile

Nothing they said to Loosey stuck out in my memory so I was really surprised to see this reaction from people afterward lol

Just now, AvaMax said:

I don't stan Ava Max, my username is just for the gags, delete

I’m not gagging

I mean I am, from like, the smell. Like, do u bathe *****?

I just remembered Raven compared Adore to a “pre-rehab Demi Lovato” and honestly we don’t give her enough credit for how funny that was

idc

4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Okay what exactly did you find vile

Nothing they said to Loosey stuck out in my memory so I was really surprised to see this reaction from people afterward lol

Luxx calling Loosey unoriginal when she herself has been cosplaying RuPaul for half the season and referencing other contestants for the other half. Where is the originality in all seriousness? She is far from a trailblazer herself.

Luxx saying that she gave Loosey the role when we all know that's absolutely NOT how it went down.

Mistress shouting Salina to send Loosey home during the lip-syinc after having several altercations with Loosey.

Both Misstress and Lux not knowing when to stop and going in even after she starts crying. Vile.

Edited by AvaMax

And like y’all can hate on TOO all you want, but “oh so y’all can call Lux and Mistress bullies but I can’t call Katya a meth head” is THE funniest thing I’ve seen in here and it’s not close

Just now, AvaMax said:

Luxx calling Loosey unoriginal when she herself has been cosplaying RuPaul for half the season and referencing other contestants for the other half. Where is the originality in all seriousness? She is far from a trailblazer herself.

Luxx saying that she gave Loosey the role when we all know that's absolutely NOT how it went down.

Mistress shouting Salina to send Loosey home during the lip-syinc after having several altercations with Loosey.

Both Loosey and Lux not knowing when to stop and going in even after she starts crying. Vile.

Girl.

All of these things are EXTREMELY mild and really just confirmed my suspicions that you’re all overreacting.

Calling your competitor’s drag “generic,” especially WHEN PROMPTED BY THE JUDGES, is not an example of bullying.

Get a grip. Quickly.

Like if you really read that list and think “wow these are examples of egregious behavior and bullying,” idk what to tell you

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

Like if you really read that list and think “wow these are examples of egregious behavior and bullying,” idk what to tell you

But nobody seems to have her back? Like the girls bait her CONSTANTLY and she falls for it... particularly Mistress. Even if Loosey comes across as a little delusional and egocentric (which she absolutely is) she's been ganged up on so many times throughout the season.

Like when Mistress straight up said "i don't f*ck with you" that girl she was NAWT joking. That was painfully obvious.

Anyways. Sasha or Anetra for the win.

14 hours ago, Almodusa said:

imagine if she actually on this season :ahh:

I said what I said

At the end of the day, it's a (racist) opinion on whether or not Mistress & Luxx are bullies and it's a fact that Katya is a Crystal Methyd stan. 

tamisha-tamisha-iman.gif

Loosey is not original, at least the stuff she presented on the show so far. No matter who says, Luxx, Anetra, Mistress, etc. For the stuff she's presenting it has been done and it's nothing new.

It's the equivalent of Asia saying that Cracker had no start quality.

Edited by KaledKalil

omg can u imagine mistress, luxx and irene gang up on loosey? :ahh:

1 minute ago, Peroxide said:

But nobody seems to have her back? Like the girls bait her CONSTANTLY and she falls for it... particularly Mistress. Even if Loosey comes across as a little delusional and egocentric (which she absolutely is) she's been ganged up on so many times throughout the season.

Like when Mistress straight up said "i don't f*ck with you" that girl she was NAWT joking. That was painfully obvious.

Anyways. Sasha or Anetra for the win.

I definitely feel like Mistress is starting to crack as the competition goes on. You can see it in both her challenge performances and her behavior. Mistress is very young, she has a lot of recent unresolved trauma that she copes with by depending on her drag family, which isn’t available to her during filming. I really feel like all that is becoming apparent.

1 minute ago, TheOnlyOne said:

I said what I said

At the end of the day, it's a (racist) opinion on whether or not Mistress & Luxx are bullies and it's a fact that Katya is a Crystal Methyd stan. 

tamisha-tamisha-iman.gif

Not a Crystal Methyd stan LMAOOOO

Okay, TOO is my pick for the crown

sorry Bimbo, but you’re just too much of a professional, I don’t see you letting loose the same way TOO is

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

This is supposed to say ass-hole

is this any better than *******

Solaris

2 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

Loosey is not original, at least the stuff she presented on the show so far. No matter who says, Luxx, Anetra, Mistress, etc. For the stuff she's presenting it has been done and it's nothing new.

It's the equivalent of Asia saying that Cracker had no start quality.

Which was pretty damn cruel. And I love Asia but that was really out of character for her.

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I definitely feel like Mistress is starting to crack as the competition goes on. You can see it in both her challenge performances and her behavior. Mistress is very young, she has a lot of recent unresolved trauma that she copes with by depending on her drag family, which isn’t available to her during filming. I really feel like all that is becoming apparent.

which still much more ICONIC that any queens from last 3 seasons except THE KANDY MUSE ofc

Solaris

Just now, Peroxide said:

Which was pretty damn cruel. And I love Asia but that was really out of character for her.

Oh come on, telling people they’re generic or lacking in “star quality” are fair critiques, doubly so in a competition!

If you feel this way, how are you able to tolerate the pages of actual hate and vitriol thst get posted in here every day?

11 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Some of y'all kinda need to sort your traumas out before watching reality tv :skull:

this :deadbanana2:

If you’re signing on to be judged by RuPaul, you’re signing on to have your drag judged by the harshest standards. I don’t feel bad for anyone who receives harsh criticism about their drag on this show.

• ATRL Moderator

I'm sorry, as a fellow Maxipad it is not like us to make sweeping generalizations about the show like the other user did.  Watching Mistress and Luxx give some light shade to Loosey is not the same as the serious issues of discrimination LGBT face and we are not going to allow that narrative here.

2 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

Frist off, it wasn't cruel. It was the more accurate and truthful statement ever told.

And secondly, if you think that was cruel, what do you consider Cr*ck going on multiple press interviews acting like the most vile ***** and mocking Asia for having a lower follower count due to literal racism?

Or do you only use words like cruel and bully for certain queens?

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

Just now, khalyan said:

I'm sorry, as a fellow Maxipad it is not like us to make sweeping generalizations about the show like the other user did.  Watching Mistress and Luxx give some light shade to Loosey is not the same as the serious issues of discrimination LGBT face and we are not going to allow that narrative here.

What the **** is a Maxipad and who are you talking to

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.